Part 2.

Mother's Day

"Yoong... Yoong." Ugh who is it this time?

"Im choding" Why are you poking my face?

"Aish Yoona. Why aren't you waking up? Are you dead?" Am I? As long as I wake up with an angel beside me.

"Yoona you better not be ignoring me." Me ignoring you? Never!

"Yoona..... Let's not see each other for a while." Okay, now my heart hurts. I would rather die than be apart from you...... Hmm that doesn't really work.

"Yoona..... I'm breaking up with you." Bolting up I opened my eyes and saw my darling sending me glares.

"No! Yuri ah! Don't leave me!" I tackled the tanned girl unto the bed and wrapped my limbs around her body rendering her helpless as i bombarded her face with wet slobbery kisses.

"Eeew Yoong get off me or else i will actually leave you." I stopped with the sloppy kisses, but that didn't mean i stopped clinging unto her. Silently nuzzling her neck while she traced circles on my waist under the rilakkuma pyjamas I was wearing. "Come on Yoong we need to eat breakfast. I've prepared us with a really special treat." She struggled under me as Is still clung to her.

"Yuul, can't I have you for breakky and as my treat instead?" I pleaded and whined, refusing to get off of the bed.

"No. Yoong we need food. F.O.O.D!" She struggled further in my arms, while I pouted still refusing to release my prey.

"But I only want my Fashinable. Optimistic. Open-hearted. Delicious girlfriend. F.O.O.D! Don't try to deny it Yul." I wiggled my eyebrows up and down while Yuri rolled her eyes.

"How long have you waited to say that?"

"Oh, a while." I leaned down to peck her luscious lips. With touch of our lips leads to longer and longer pecks. Until you couldn't even call it pecks anymore. We stayed like that until Yuri suddenly sat up causing our foreheads to collide with each other. I pulled away while rubbing my sore head but Yuri had ran into the bathroom clutching . Mouth? I soon heard vomitting sounds emitting from behind the closed door. Panic twisted in my gut (or maybe its hunger?) as worry started to take over, hearing her throw up.

"Yul? Are you alright? Baby open up." I banged on the door pleading her to open the door so that I can I hold and comfort my hurling girlfriend. "Don't worry Yul! Stay back! Him Yoong's coming!" Taking a few steps back I ran full steam towards the door preparing myself for the impact on my shoulder. Huh? Turns out Yuri had opened the door the second i was about to hit it, and now I'm hurtling uncontrollably towards the floor.

"Yoong!" I groaned in pain as Yuri helped me to sit on the toilet seat. She left me shortly and arrived with an ice pack on one hand. "You are such a klutz Yoong." Yuri tsked as she helped press the ice pack on my forehead while watching me winced in pain.

"I'm fine Yul. Are you?" I stood up and rubbed her stomach as i now looked for any signs of sickness on her. Yul flashed me a weak smile before leading me back to the bed, where she gently pushed me to sit. She sat next to me and held my hand, playing with it without saying a word. I waited for her to say something as I fixed loose strands of hair behind her ear, squeezing her hands as I waited for her. 

"I'm fine Yoong. Just a little morning sickness." I sighed in relief as it was only morning sickness that caused the vomitting. At least it wasn't anything too serious. Just morning sickness. Morning sickness..... wait. My head spun to the side so quickly i was sure that my head nearly snapped off. My eyes widened as I looked for any sort michievousness on her face.

"M-Morning sickness? As in you're pr-preg-nant?" She nodded hesistantly, avoiding to look at me. Pregnant? She's pregnant! My smile widened as the words kept repeating in my head. "Yul! This is great news! Thank you!" I jumped up and grabbed my girl by her waist and started to spin around. I kept spinning until I couldn't see straight anymore and landed on the bed with her on top me. I tried to steady my breath as we looked into each others eyes. No words can express how happy I am right now, and so I dod the only thing that came into mind. Slowly I leaned towards her, my breathing and heart rate increasing as I felt her lips on mine.

It was just a simple kiss full of love and passion. I wrapped my arms around her frame and bit her bottom lip, enticing a small moan from my girl. Hands started to roam and kisses soon  turned into something else (steamier), Yuri broke the kiss and left a trail kisses on my face and neck. I closed my eyes in response as Yuri started to my neck.

"Hmm Yul." I groaned surprised by this new action. The continued but for some reason I started to hear giggles in the back ground. Don't tell me daandyu broke into Yuri's house and are now watching us.

"Hehehe Hani get off her." Yuri said. Hani? What's Hani got to do with our y time? I opened my eyes and was greeted by a furry face my face. Hani?! I jumped back from the dog as I tried to recollect when the four legged thing had come into the picture.

"Hahaha! Yoong you should've seen yourself! You were totally making out with Hani!" I turned to Yuri who was clutching her stomach from laughing too hard. I got off the bed and made my way towards her. I helped her up before rubbing circles on her stomach still confused as to what happened just then.

"Yul, you're not pregnant?" This caused her to stop her administrations and looked at me with concern in her eyes. She then pressed the palm of her hand on my forehead.

"Yoong? Are you alright?"

"I-It was just a dream?" I took a step back. Disappointed at what just happened. "Yul, I had a dream that you were pregnant." I eyed her for a second before shaking my disappointment away.

"Yoong... I'm sorry." She walked in front of me and placed her hands on my cheeks. "Just wait a little while ok? We might not have kids yet, but we have Hani and DooE. They're like our kids." Yuri tried to cheer me up by pressing our lips together. Although I was still a little disappointed I couldn't help but melt into her and kissed her back.

"Hmm I know. But that's not going to stop me from trying." I wiggled my eyebrows and flashed her a wink before carrying her bridal style back to our bed.

"Yoong! Put me down! I wanna eat." Yuri struggled but succeeded, earning a pout from me as she made her way to the door. Seeing as I wasn't following she wrapped her arms around my neck a kissed the living daylight out of me. "You can get some later, but for now let's eat. Oh, and before I forget. Happy Mothers day." She flashed me a smirk and a wink before she made her way out of the room, not forgetting to exagerate her hip movements as she walked out.

"Aaaaw Kwon Yuri!"

 

 

 

A/N: Hi guys! It's been a while since I last wrote, so I hope you guys didn't miss me too much. I hope that everyone's had a great mothers day (it's mothers day where I'm from) and have spoilt their mothers to bits. Just so you know this is set this year in 2017 in Yuri's house if you guys are confused, that's why the rest of soshi is not around. Apologies for any grammatical errors, I can't be bothered re-reading right now. But I hope you guys enjoyed this little treat. See you next time! ;)