Mothers day

Mother's Day

Yoona POV

"Yoona..." 'huh? Who is that?'

"Yoona.." 'something's prodding my face..?"

"Imchoding.." 'hehehe it's so soft...'

"Yah, Yoong" 'mmmhh is that a hint of strawberry I'm smelling?'

"Aish Yoona.. Why are you ignoring me?" 'aww she sounds so cute right now..'

"YAH! IM YOONA! Wake up!!" 'Aish what's with all the yelling? She Was all sweet a minute ago?'

"Yah you better get up or you're not going to have breakfast!" Bolting up I open my eyes and there I saw was an angel pouting her kissable lips in front of me.

" Am I in heaven already? Who is this gorgeous lady right infront of me?"  

She raised her perfectly waxed eyebrows as if questioning me.

" Yah Yoona are you cheating on me? You better not be!" She turned her back and crossed her arms. I knew she was pouting her gorgeous and kissable lips right now. As silently as I could I crawled towards her and backhugged her.

"Goodmorning, baby" I whispered in her ear.

"Yah don't 'good morning baby' me. I've been trying to wake you up ten minutes ago." pouting she leaned her back towards me and looked up at me. Mesmerized by the brown orbs that I love to get lost in. Smiling I leaned down and gave her a gentle kiss on her luscious lips. Loving the feeling of her lips, leaning my head back I watched her flash her smile that I had adored right at the start.

"Morning to you too Yoong." Still backhugging her I slowly laid the both of us on the bed and cuddle with her for a few minutes, until I slowly fell back to sleep.

***

Opening my eyes I find her eyes closed and her odd sleeping habit, her tongue sticking out. Leaning in I gave her a kiss on her forehead, a kiss on her pointed nose, a kiss on both of her chubby cheeks and a kiss on her lips. 'Man, I'm getting too addicted to her... I need to stop she might find it creepy.... Jeez youre one heck of a crazy lover Im Yoona.' chuckling I stare at her sleeping figure, her face flawlessly beautiful without makeup.

"Liking the view there Yoong?" I Quickly closed my eyes pretending that I'm asleep. Giggling turned into laughter as I could feel my cheeks burn, slowly taking a peek I cam see her laughing with her eyes closed. 'yep. Totally enjoyin the view here.' it took her a while to stop, but once she did I took her lips into mine and kissed her, pouring all of my feelings into it. Breaking from the kiss I saw her face red, now it was my turn to laugh. She grabbed a pillow and hid her face, while a squeal erupted from it. Hearing her girly squeal I laughed some more. That was until I felt the Impact of the pillow on my face, stupefied I faced her and saw her infamous smirk. The smirk that made every man or woman fall in love with her, especially me. The one that fell the hardest for her smirk, her lips, her eyes, her nose, her neck..... Aahh Stuff it. I fell in love with the whole package, which was Kwon Yuri the iest and most beautiful being in the world.

"Yoong stop staring at my face weirdly..."

"Haha I can't help it you just look so Yurisistable all the time!"

"eeekk cheesy Yoong alert!! Why are you so cheesy so early in the morning " She made an Are-you-kidding-me look. Chuckling I replied

"only for my only one~"

"Yah Yoong first you used my fan bases name now you're using Boa's song into your cheesiness? why am I dating a dork?" feigning a hurt look I stood up and sulked at the corner of our room, I could hear her giggling and calling me to come back in bed with her. Still sulking in my corner she stood up and placed her palm on my right cheek. Rubbing it gently she leaned in and kissed my... Nose. Pouting harder I crossed my arms and sulked some more, she then placed her other palm on my left  cheek and leaned forward. Slowly closing in she closed her eyes and our lips touched for the third time today. I could still feel the fireworks and butterflies in my stomach, even though we've done this so many times. I guess that just shows how much I've fallen for her and how I'll stay this way feeling this love for her forever. She leaned her head back and Placed her forehead on mine and nussled our noses together.

"Has my baby finished sulking?" nodding my head I stared back into those eyes and stayed there for a while until we heard the door banging.

"Yah YOONYUL hurry up and get down here! The black hole's about to up all of the food!" Great, thanks a lot Sunny unnie you just ruined one of our Yoonyul moments... =_= Linking our hands together she started walking towards the gateway to the chaos outside of our room (SNSD's breakfast battle royale between the seven "normal" members and the black hole and black hole Jr.)

" Come on Yoong it's not like it's the last moment we have with each other..."

"aaawww but Yul I still wanna have my Yoonyul moments!! We don't have as much moments as before.... And I bet all of the troopers are Yoonyul deprived right now..." with a sigh she walked back to me and circled her arms around my neck kissing every part of my face and lastly placing a quick peck on my lips.

"It's not the end of us Yet... We're forever remember..." I frowned at the word 'yet' what was she trying to say? Is she breaking up with me? *Smack* I rubbed my forehead from where she flicked it and frowned causing a crease between my eyebrows. Using her thumb she "uncreased" the crease between my eyebrows and said

"Yul is only for Yoon remember? And Yoonyul is forever. You know I'll always love you, cause we're soulmates." satisfied with her answer I flashed her my toothiest and most goofy grin. And grabbed her hand while walking toward the door.

" oh! By the way Yul."

"what?"

"I love you too. And HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!"

"But I'm not a mother?" she looked at me confused.

"you will be the mother of our children..." I winked and saw her face flush a deep shade of red before running out to the kitchen.

"YAH IM YOONA!!"

A/N: hi guys it's my first time writing a fanfic hope you like it and happy mothers day to all the mothers and soon to be mothers out there! ;)