Time

Sunflowers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey, Youngie!” A young, nine year old Sunny called from your house’s backyard entrance.

You looked up from your Barbie dolls on your spot under the tree only to burst out into the brightest smile anyone has ever seen.

Running up to the, then, taller girl, you were engulfed in a large bear hug.

“Bunny unnie!”

“Hi, Nayoungie.” Sunny grinned back down at you.

“Let’s play with my dolls, come on!” You hurriedly dragged the older girl to your doll’s dream house as playing with her beloved unnie was the most important thing in the whole wide world right now.

“Alright, sheesh you’re going to make me play Ken again, huh?”

You looked up and nodded.

“Of course! I’m the wife and you’re the husband! Focus! This is practice for when we get older and get married.”

Sunny smiled and ruffled your hair as she took the Ken doll, already happily resigning to her fate.

 

 

“Oh, man, this is not good.” Sunny shook her head, “This is not good at all.”

“What do you mean, unnie?” You asked worriedly. It was the first time in a whole year since you’ve seen your dear Bunny unnie and you were so excited to finally see her but the now fourteen year old was groaning and muttering strange words to herself. Teenagers were so weird.

Sunny turned to look at you before looking away immediately.

“Why, oh, why?!” The teenager groaned once again, hitting her head on the living room wall.

“Unnie, you’re starting to scare me.”

“Why in the world did you decide to have a growth spurt while I was gone?!” Sunny bursts out.

“Huh?” You only blinked, confused as hell.

“How can I be the ‘guy’ and ‘on top’ when you’re already so much taller than me?! My head only reaches the base of your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter