Sunny's Got Game

Sunflowers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So are we finally getting to meet this hot mystery girlfriend of yours?” Tiffany teased Sunny from the couch.

“Yeah! I wanna see her too!” Taeyeon called from the kitchen.

“Me three!” Yelled Yoona from the same place, her voice slightly muffled from her sandwich.

“I wanna see the girl stupid enough to date a huge ert like you so count me in.” Hyoyeon chortled as she plopped next to Sunny, sandwiching the bunny between herself and Tiffany.

“Fine, fine! She’s coming to pick me up in a few minutes. I’ll tell her to come up.”

The girls erupted in cheers.

“BUT! You have to control yourselves! She doesn’t really like all the attention.”

The girls nodded and promised not to pounce on the bunny’s girlfriend the second she steps into the lion’s den (dorm).

“What’s with all the yelling so early in the morning?!” The door to Jessica’s room slammed open and out came the fuming ice princess.

“.” The girls chorused and scattered around the dorm like dirty cockroaches.

 

 

“.” You swore as you check your watch.

You were ten minutes late and you ruffled your hair with your free hand while the other held flowers for your Sunny.

After receiving a text from her, you went up the elevator to her dorm’s floor and you were now infront of her door, nervously wringing your hands before deciding to knock.

“Wait!” A shrill unfamiliar voice answered.

Jessica opened the door, ready to give one of her unlucky members a piece of her mind but stopped mid-screech when her eyes landed on a tall slender model-like woman she has never seen before wearing a form-fitting dress and holding a huge bouquet of sunflowers.

You cleared your throat, seeing as the woman before you wasn’t moving or talking anytime soon.

Jessica immediately shook out of her stupor and glared at you out of instinct.

“Who are you?” The ice princess asked, more like interrogated. Drop dead gorgeous or not, she wasn’t going to let any weirdo into their dorm no matter how attractive she looks. And, damn, did that dress fit her just right.

“Uh, well, I’m looking for—“

“Nayoungie~!” Sunny jumped from behind Jessica and hugged you tightly by the waist, hanging off of you like a koala to a eucalyptus tree which made the obvious height difference more noticeable.

“Hi, unnie. These are for you.” You blushed a deep red and gave her the bouquet.

Sunny giggled, took the flowers from you, snuggled into your chest and dragged you by the hand into the dorm.

Jessica simply shrugged before closing the door. It wasn’t the first time her members brought one of their rather peculiar lovers to the dorm. You were, by far, the most normal one in her opinion.

Definitely more normal than Yuri’s weirdo fitness junkie ex-girlfriend. That girl carried a bag full of nothing but protein bars and spandex.

“Oh, so this is her? Damn, Sunny, good job!” Taeyeon high-fived her fellow danshin.

“Whoa, hey there pretty lady.” Hyoyeon came up to you, looking up with a ‘friendly’ grin.

You blushed even redder (if that was even possible) when the dancing queen sent a wink your way.

“Man, Sunny unnie’s got game.” Yoona mumbled and bit her lip.

“You got that right.” Tiffany replied, scanning you from head to toe.

“Okay, I thought we agr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter