Cancelling School

The Tragedy of Enemies

A/N: I am in the middle of deciding whether I should continue this story (maybe put it on draft and do it later) because of busy schedules and... I lost my story plan. However, if you would like me to continue more in ~the present~ please comment or message to let me know. If I do decide to be more ~present~ I might only update once or twice every 2 weeks cause I am busy but I will try my best.


Who am I? I am the ing Black Hole, es. If you come to close, no escape guaranteed - any refund policy is unneeded. However, if I ain't dressed up in my skintight gear for badassery, feel free to call my Kai. I stole this cellphone since Aftersho- *ahem* Kyungsoo decided to take a break after that cliffhanger (ing dramatic, I know). Before the account goes on, I think it is important to hear my side of the events leading up to the university bombing.

Unlike most of XK, I was still a high schooler - a graduating senior (you do not know how many times puberty was blamed for my actions), so to be successful villains, we needed to have organised schedules. We planned all our crimes, so each member would be free and feel confident in their allotted jobs with the off chance of having to improvise. As a "quick call" - kind of like the batman light - we also made an emergency calling system. It was not supposed to be used unless the situation was an emergency (no duh), but I just really wanna stress how the situation needs to be an emergency, not any stupid trouble situation, but emergencies. [OK, they got it / off, Kris]. On the off chance of the emergency call being needed, we wore digital watches that looked analog. When called, they would vibrate ever so softly and behind the watch face, a message would appear.

Back to the story, I was in the middle of Physics class when the emergency call went off and I was stuck there for a minute thinking "How the am I supposed to get out of here without raising a red flag?" If anything got out to the news, a baby could put my unexpected absence with XK. Nevertheless, I shouldn't have underestimated my team because they keep all the "minors" in record (which is completely unfair cause they know my identity, but I didn't know theirs - like what the ). Before I could even act, Skywalker was at my school acting as my dad to get me out of class (I now am aware Skywalker has the secret identity of Kris).  It worked... surprisingly. [Kris: What do you mean "surprisingly?" / Kai: What. Do you want to be my dad?]

We left school and walked a safe distance before talking. "Do you know what the problem is?" I whispered.

"Not yet." Kris said with some hesitation. "Guardian went ahead since he cannot fly nor teleport. Did you read the message?"

"I broke mine a year ago during combat and never bothered to fix it." I admitted. "Cause haha who expects an emergency call."

Kris mumbled great words of encouragement like "You ing idiot" and "You're such a waste of skin."

True father material.

"It's from Aftershock." Kris said. "He said to get down to KPO College and destroy."

I was a little confused at that point cause even though we are supervillains, we do not destroy without reason. Especially in an emergency call.

"Guardian and I decided to arrive with an explosion that will hopefully divert most people's attention. You can quickly ask why Aftershock called us there and then report back to me." Kris ordered. He had the same ideas as me... mostly. "From there, I'll decide whether to stay or leave."

With our quick action plan, we left to put it into action.

*****

I arrived with Skywalker overhead when Guardian (which I now should say is Suho) detonated the first bomb.

It was a minute after the bomb when Scorch and Aftershock officially arrived on scene. 

"Look who finally arrived!" Shouted Guardian. Another ironic name for an ironic group. "You ready to trash this place?"

Looking at Aftershock and Scorch, they were more than ready, I mean, even I cannot express how much I know how they loved destroying things. However, there was an annoying nag in my mind. If Aftershock called us, why would he be here last? Aftershock looked more confused that we were, which was even more unsettling. I looked up to Skywalker hovering above all the chaos on ground - his eyes darted back and forth. The normally calm and collected "god"-like being was confused. That meant bad news. Period.

I teleported next to Aftershock - Scorch already ran forward to Guardian. "Why'd you call us here?" I quietly asked. With my question, I saw the visible anxiety in his face. My gut turned into the pit of despair.

"What are you talking about?" He nervously replied. "I did not call anyone. I am actually surprised you guys are even here."

"Then why are you and Scorch here?" I asked.

He hesitated for a bit before he brought his mouth to my ear and whispered, "Kai, we're students here and we did not call anyone." He brought his head up and looked at me. "We were in class."

Hahaha... .

 

I teleported up to Skywalker to caught me on his back. "Aftershock didn't call us." I quickly relayed. "They are just as confused as we are."

Skywalker groaned. "We have to leave now." I wanted to ask why, but he quickly reinforced his statement with a shove before flying off. I, on the other hand, did not want to fall to my death, so I quickly teleported to the other members to warn them that something was up.

I appeared next to Guardian before another blast went off - this time it wasn't because of us. The air felt like it was ripped from my lungs while I became hypersensitive to the sun. The last thing I remember was seeing a couple figures running in my direction and hovering over me. "Are you sure these guys are XK? Ha, this was almost too easy."