(Edited) Crossing the line.

Happy Every After
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 SeoHyun was sitting alone in the café in school. It was her turn to give the scholars a tuition and her 8 sisters had left for some private tuition outside.

She watched as Yonghwa and his friends entered the café. "Hanbyul. Go get me a drink" YongHwa ordered his slave. Hanbyul looked at Yonghwa for a second, recalling how he got scolded by Yonghwa for buying Barley and him saying that he likes Lemon Tea. HanByul strided towards the shop and ordered a cup of handmade lemon tea. He walked back and passed YongHwa the drink. YongHwa threw the drink on the floor and started scolding him "Why would you buy me lemon tea?! Didn't i tell you i hate lemons? Go get me Barley!" He pushed Hanbyul, and the poor guy nearly tripped. Seohyun watched as anger bubbled inside her. She stood up and poored her iced water all over Yonghwa. 

"That's it Jung Yonghwa! How can you do such a thing to him?! He is a human too! Not your slave. " Yonghwa stared at her hard before turning around and leaving with his 3 best friends. HanByul trailed behind Yonghwa silently, afraid that he will punish him.

"Hyung, are you not angry?" Minhyuk asked Yonghwa, knowing him well, he probably is fuming and thinking of a plan of revenge.

"No, why would I be?" Yonghwa smiled.

"But hyung, she just humiliated you!" Jonghyun exclaimed in surprise.

"There's just something about her clear eyes. I can't seem to get angry at her. What's her name?" Uonghwa turned around to ask

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter