Chapter 1: Seoul Academy

Happy Every After
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In this school, the rules were firm. The hierarchy was strong. The rich were in the best classes while the poor "losers" that entered through scholarships were in the last class. To survive in this school, the poor had to up to the rich. Once you have someone rich to back you up, you can change class to the middle. Where the people were either poorer than the rich and richer than the poor or their back is supported by gold(the rich)

 Seo JooHyun hated all this hierarchy in the school. Her 8 friends were all against it as well. They hated how the obnoxious rich people could do anything they want and get off scot-free while the poor was often bullied because their parents isn't a stockholder or just because they did not have enough to bribe the principal and the board. The poor had all the terrible teachers who cant teach but they really appreciated them. The rich had all the good and experienced teachers but the rich do not cherish them. Seo Joo Hyun and her 8 friends were the most respected among the poor as they had held classes for them despite them being so much more richer than them. Krystal Jung, a spoilt girl, sister of Jessica Jung(one of Seo JooHyun's friend), is warm and kindhearted but well, slightly unreasonable at times. She too felt that the poor deserved respect as they had worked hard to fight for what they have. 

Well, on the other hand, Jung Yonghwa and his 3 friends enjoy the hierarchy in school. He had hired a poorer student to be hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter