Confession

Actually...

Jungkook POV

Jimin hyung and I were in our sharing room while other hyung was making a loudly voice like a new war  just begin ...well they are betting about who's going to win Mario game between Jin hyung and Yoongi hyung...but they are loud like hell! I'm searching internet looking at Twitter,Fancafe and the best one ARMY snap picture...obviously I only want to see Jikook picture...well at least I admit I ship with my crush...not even my member know I keep looking new picture of Jikook moment everyday.I take off my eyes from phone and looking at the person who is listening music on other bad,my crush Jimin hyung ..oh, he looks flawless and..and his dark brown hair make me want to jump my self on him.Wth Jungkook calm down your devil Jungkook..CALM DOWN! I start walking toward Jimin hyung and shake Jimin hyung slowly."Hyung~I'm bored "I make my best puppy face with the best pout I can." Aishh Kookie why are you so..so.so..so cute ? " said Jimin hyung while pinching my face .If Jimin hyung pinch my cheeks make me blushing then now our face is too close make my face red like tomatoes so does my devil urge to come out....what ///-^-///  I'm still in my puberty phase,I can't control my hormones..yet.By time I realize what just happen,my lips already touch Jimin hyung lips....I stop the kiss first and watch Jimin hyung that seem in shock.Well no turn around now Jungkook! just confess already .I take a breath with big amount of air and talk"Ji..Jimin..hyung ..I'm so sorry...I..I can't control my self" I stop a moment before continue with speed "Everytime I see you,everytime I hear you,even your simple touch make me crazy,no,you make my devil inside me going crazy and I just love you so so so much ,so please...its okay if you don't want it just don't ignore me and let's act like this never happen ever..just please don't hate me hyung."I don't know what to do now Jimin hyung don't reply it ,my tears keep falling right on my cheeks...at one point I feel a hand touch my face and my lips is touching with Jimin hyung  now..it's different in a good way...its more passionate kiss then before and this time Jimin hyung the one who brake the kiss."I..omg Kookie me too..I love you so much...for now you are my lovely boyfriend Kookie "said Jimin hyung while pull me up to his lap and we hug each other for a few minute.

"I think we should tell our member so it will be easier in the future...and I'm sure Jin hyung is the most happpy one to hear this.okay?"ask Jimin hyung.I just give a nod and hold my hand with Jimin hyung,walk towards the door that connect straight to living room."I'm so proud of you two,..and i'm really happy for you two...it's really difficult for me to see you two steel a glance each other infront of me everyday...really I'm so happy"that's what Jin hyung said to us after hugging us tightly.Other member also accept it without any problems and ...yeah teasing us sometimes,,but its okay because Jimin hyung always together with me.