Drama

Actually...

HERE IS MY FIRST FANFICT.I DIN'T LEARN ENGLISH.WARNING for terrible grammar error.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today BTS will leave for a week. As usual, Seokjin will wake up early to cook food with Jimin and Jungkook. Yoongi and Hoseok will only wake up when the food was ready, while Taehyung busy with his obsession with anime while Namjoon is watching tv .

In the kitchen, Jungkook is  washing dishes while Jimin and Jin is cooking or rather create new recipes.(fufufufu)

Jungkook: "Jimin Hyung ~ help me, the soap get into my eyes and it hurt, please!"
Jimin: "Aishh, Jungkookie Hyung told not to play with the soap already sigh. Come here let me checkyour eyes "

Jungkook feel happy when Jimin worry and give attention for him, he suddenly felt his face become hot when Jimin touching her face and his cheek blush a bit,

Jimin: "Do your eyes still hurt Jungkookie ~?, if it still hurt, let me call Hoseok hyung!
           Jimin said with worried looks.
Jungkook: "Aniya,gwenchana .It just hurt a bit, but hyung just treat me, so it was a little less painful now, thanks hyung, I LOVE YOU! " Jungkook said, hugging Jimin tightly to hide his red face  because his shyness. Jimin return the hug to Jungkook.
Jimin: "That's so sweet, Jungkookie ~ me too" while ruffle Jungkook hair.

Jin: "Ehem.. I know that you guys having a very sweet and lovely moment right now, but the food can't get ready by itself and the dish can't be clean by itself too... so please continue doing your work.... and stop you gay drama in front of me... in my kitchen, kids!"
Jimin and Jungkook: "Arraeso, Jin omma!" They said simultaneously with a salute.
Jin sighed when he heard they say word "omma", he ignore those two and heard his two dongseng laughing at his back.He just hope that two stupid will confess to each other soon.He can't take any drama of them anymore or secret glancing they do all time.