Part Two

Farewell Dinner

She took his phone and sit in a quiet corner where Jackson joined her.

 

"I love this one.", she pointed at a pict of them with Joon Hyung doing the cute v pose.

 

"I love this one.", he pointed at a pict of two of them posed with chopsticks pointed to each other.

 

"Hahaha, what was that pose"

 

 

She scrolled down through his gallery and found a pict of her. The one where she was with Oi on the special Seollal Year.

 

"You have this pict?", she turned to him.

 

"Uh huh.. you look really cute there."

 

She blushed after hearing him saying that she's cute.

 

"Really? You found this cute? I don't really think this is cute."

 

He rolled his eyes to her, "You always say you're not cute but then all your pictures are cute. You are cute, at least to my eyes."

 

"Lets take a selca.. We don't take selcas a lot right?", she told him.

 

"You said you don't want to take selcas with me. What if the phone got stolen and the pictures leaked out in the internet or blabla…" He pouted at her, showing his sadness for not having selcas with her like any other guy.

 

 

Youngji is being careful with her relationship with him. She might be an easygoing person but she's always careful with everything.

 

 

"Let's take lots of them now."

 

She took his phone up, "Should we use the timer?"

 

He nodded, "Sure"

 

 

 

They took lots of pictures, yeah tons of them, Youngji paid attention to the lighting, Jackson paid attention to the angles so they end up taking lots of same pose just to make sure both came out good.

 

"I need to make a new folder just to put this selcas"

 

She chuckled at him, "Don't forget to lock them"

 

Youngji checked her phone started to upload pictures to her Instagram."Which picture will you upload?", she asked Jackson.

 

"Our family picture.."

 

"Which one?"

 

"The one where I put my head on your lap…"

 

"Ahh.. that one. Aren't you afraid of your fans? They might sense something."

 

"I want them to sense something hahaha.. I love that picture, that was the first time I feel I was close with you.", he grinned to her.

 

She rolled her eyes and continue choosing pictures to post on her Instagram. She post the pict with Dong Wook & Min Woo while Jackson lurking around her back."You look good there.."

 

She smiled back to him,"I know right.. hahaha"

 

"Youngji-ah…", Gook Joo called her.

 

"Yes eonnie?"

 

"Come here…"

 

She got up and walked towards her leaving Jackson with her phone.

 

 

 

Jackson fiddled with her phone looking around her Instagram and accidentally posted the picture. He was flustered when he saw their pict on her Instagram, "Youngji-aahhh…."

 

He screamed again,"Youngji-aahhh.. I posted our picture"

 

She didn't hear him because she was still talking with Gook Joo so he got up and walked to their table.

 

"Ya.. what should I do? I didn't mean to posted it. Should I erase it? Will it be more suspicious?", he sounds panicked.

 

"What? What did you post?", she took her phone from him and looked at their pict, the pict when she looks drunk with his aura.

 

"WHAT DID YOU DO? Are you trying to give me more haters?"

 

"I'm sorry.. I didn't mean it.. should I erase it? but I kinda like that pict.."

 

She smacked his shoulder,"YA! It's going to be complicated." She immediately erased the post. "I should never leave anything with you.."

 

"I'm sorry.." he pleaded to her.

 

"Me too, I shouldn't leave my phone like that.."

 

"No no..that was my fault. I'm sorry mushroom.", he took her hands.

 

She nodded at him assuring that it's okay, when suddenly her phone rang.

 

"Yes", she picked it up.

 

"Ohh oppa, what time would you come here?"

 

"…hmm..mmh, okay.. how? okay.. but it'll be done by today right?"

 

"Okay, I got it. Thank you"

 

"Is that your manager?", Jackson asked her.

 

"Uh hum.. He's going to pick me here in 1.5 hours. The car is still being repaired so she'll come to get me with a taxi."

 

"1.5 hours?? It's already late now…"

 

"Then should I go home with a taxi?"

 

"Nope." he quickly answered her. "Wait here" He left her with Gook Joo.

 

 

 

5 minutes later, he returned inside but Youngji was nowhere to be found. He eyed the room and finally asked one of the writer nearby.

 

 

 

"Noona, do you see Youngji? She was there with me"

 

"She went to the toilet. There she is..", she pointed at Youngji.

 

"So, where did you go?", Youngji asked him when he walked towards her.

 

"My manager. I told him that you're going to be picked up late and this restaurant would be closing in 20 minutes, so you can wait for your manager in my car."

 

"Thank you.. I appreciate it. but you won't get in trouble right?"

 

He shook his head,"Of course not. Let's go to my car, you look like you're about to pass out any minute"

 

She indeed look drained, her body started to show the accumulation of her tight schedule.

 

"Okay.."

 

They politely say goodbyes because the other members are leaving as well.

 

"Noona take care…Bye Kang Joon hyung…"

 

"Eonnie thank you so much for everything. I'll watch your drama well! Dong Wook oppa, thank you.."

 

----------

 

He opened the door for her and let her sit first.

 

"You can sleep here... What did you do all day?"

 

She closed her eyes, trying to remember all her activities. "Nngggh, I had practices with KARA eonnies, individual practices, vocal practice, Japanese lesson and some photoshoots."

 

"I wish I'm your manager."

 

She opened her eyes and stared at him, "What? hahaha, so you could see me everyday?"

 

"So I could see you everyday and take care of you. You look fragile these days I don't know why. I'm always worried about you if I'm not distracted with GOT7 schedules."

 

She smiled at him,"Thank you for worrying me but you don't have to worry everyday. You need to focus on your work, I can take care of myself. Don't worry okay?" She stretched her hand to rub his cheek.

 

He caught her hand and kissed the back of her palm,"Okay… but always text me about anything. I may not always be with you but I'll always love listening to you. They say if you have someone to share with, you will feel less burdened."

 

 

 

Youngji chuckled at him, he's just so sweet and nice. He is one of the most sensitive and understanding person in the whole world, he has a huge heart and always sincere. That's what makes her love him, him being himself is the best thing in the world.

 

"At times like this I feel like you're much older than me. You always know how to comfort me, your mom did a marvelous job raising you."

 

"She said to treat the person I love like I'm treating myself, with care and love. Seeing my parents love each other until today make me realise that love is something we need to work on. I'm going to work on this forever." He smiled proudly to her. 

 

"Me too, I'll work on this, we will work on this together..", she squeezed his hand.

 

"Enough with the talks, now get some sleep. I'll wait here with you."

 

"But where's your manager?"

 

"He's outside, smoking and talking to the staff. I told him to wait outside while you're here.", he smiled to her.

 

"Don't go anywhere… aahh and this..", she gave her phone to him, "..pick the pictures you want.."

 

"Got it… Sleep well my mushroom", he brushed her hair.

 

Youngji turned numerous times after a few minutes, she keep turning to her sides to find comfortable positions.

 

"I can't sleep", she turned to him. "It's so uncomfy and I'm too tired…", she sighed.

 

"Come here..", he moved to the backseat and told her to sleep there, with her head on his lap.

 

"Sleep here.. you need to straighten your whole body I guess.."

 

She quickly followed his instructions and rest her head on his lap, "Much better…..", she smiled to him.

 

"I know.. my lap is better than all the pillows hahaha… Now, go to sleep."

 

 

 

She closed her eyes and turned to her left, facing Jackson's warm body, it took her around 2 minutes to fall asleep. He is indeed the best pillow for her.

 

Jackson keep brushing her hair with his left hand while looking at the picture on her phone with his right. She's so beautiful, effortlessly beautiful and seriously cute. He was looking at her selcas now along with the other KARA members and DSP trainees. He looked at her on his lap, smiling ear to ear feeling happy to have her close with him. He looked at her lips and tempted to kiss them but then it's not right because well, for him kissing involves two persons, it's not fun if the other person doesn't remember the kiss.

 

 

----------

 

 

40 minutes passed and he was sleeping along with Youngji when suddenly the phone on his hand rang. He woke up and immediately answered it.

 

"Hello?"

 

"Hello? Who's this?", a familiar man voice asked him.

 

"Oohh.. It's Jackson.." he was answering Youngji's phone.

 

"Oh Jackson-ah, where's Youngji?"

 

Ahh.. KARA's manager

 

"She's here hyung.. sleeping in my car."

 

"Sleeping? Ahh she's waiting for me with you there?"

 

"Yes.. are you going to pick her up soon?"

 

"Yes, I'll be there in 20 minutes.. tell her to get ready, there was a vacant car in the company so I borrowed it just to pick her."

 

"Okay hyung. I'll tell her…"

 

"Thanks Jackson"

 

"Yes hyung"

 

 

 

 

He hung up and looked at Youngji. She's still facing his body, her hands are tightly placed in front of her chest, her eyes are half opened. He touched her face, brushing his fingers to her cheeks.

 

"Youngji-ah….Heo YoungJi.." he whispered to her. He repeated calling her until she made some noises.

 

"Your manager will be here in 20 minutes, you need to get ready", he still brushing her cheeks.

 

She was still sleepy, he knew it, because she buried her face to his stomach now while making inhuman noises, protesting him.

 

"Wake up my cutie pie mushroom..", he pulled her face away from his body to see her face. She was still closing her eyes so he kissed her to wake her up. On , slowly. "Wake..up.."

 

She opened her huge eyes giving him a what-was-that look, "Is this how you wake people up?"

 

He smiled at her,"Nope, it's only for you."

 

"Hehehe…" she chuckled and propped herself to sit beside him. 

 

She then kissed him back, slowly, like teasing him because she pulled away when he's about to kiss her back.

 

"What was that?", he protested.

 

"It was a thank-you-for-waking-me-up kiss…"

 

"Hahaha, I guess this is only for me?"

 

"Yesss.. You're the first person ever to wake me up with kisses"

 

"Really?? my mom used to wake me up with kissing all over my face when I was little."

 

"She did? woawww, no wonder you're so touchy. I should try waking you up with that later"

 

He raised his eyebrows,"Why later? You could try now.." he closed his eyes, "I'm sleeping now.. wake me up"

 

She laughed at his actions,"Whatt are you doing? Later, I said later.. later when you are sleeping"

 

He didn't moved an inch, still pretending to be sleeping. She gave up and started to kiss him, slowly from his forehead down to his cheeks and his pointy nose to his chin. "Wake up… Jackson-ah, wake up!" She nudged him.

 

He raised his finger and pointed to his mouth that made Youngji laughed. Wild and smooth Jackson has appeared. She obeyed him and kissed him, slowly like before but didn't pulled away this time when he kissed her back. His lips are so full, she loves them, they're fluffy. She loves kissing him because yes Jackson is a great great kisser.

 

Her lips are like the softest candy, Jackson feels like he's eating a sweet candy every time he kissed her. I swear her lips are getting tastier everyday. He knows that she loves his kisses, especially the slow ones. He continue to kiss her slowly & carefully with lots of love for a full minute until she pulled away.

 

 

 

Her face was bright, her lips are wet and red, he could see her happiness."You look way too happy now Heo YoungJi"

 

"You should see yourself Wang Jackson, people would start to ask why you can't stop smiling…" Jackson's face radiates happiness like he just won a million dollars. His eyes are bright and warm.

 

"I love you", he said and gave her a quick kiss.

 

She kissed him back and smile, "I love you too… and I'm going to miss you. Do well tomorrow and get some sleep on the plane later. I'm sorry you couldn't go back to your dorm earlier."

 

"It's much better here with you.. We're both going to be so busy I have no idea when will we ever get to be in Korea together…" he laughed half-heartedly.

 

 

 

They got a little quiet after talking about each other schedules.

 

"We're going to get through everything if we have someone to share with. Thank you for having me", she comforts him.

 

He looked at her affectionately and take her to his arms, hugging her tightly."Thank you for having me, I'll work really hard with GOT7 and I'll work really hard on our relationship. I love you." She just nodded to him and said a quiet I love you too while hugging him. He has the warmest hug in the world. They stayed hugging each other until Jackson's manager knock on the window.

 

She pulled away and kissed his forehead,"Text me later when you arrived. Drink your vitamins and lots of water. I'm going to miss my Jackson so much."

 

"I love it when you say my Jackson..", he smiled shyly to her.

 

"You do? I'll call you my Jackson from now on"

 

He kissed her hair and cheeks, "Thank you my mushroom. I'll miss you too and don't get sick. I'll text you later."

 

"Bye my Jackson.. don't get sick!" she tidied her hair and went out. Her manager is outside waiting to pick her up.

 

She waved one last goodbye to him to which he smiled.