Part One

Farewell Dinner

"Yo Jackson! Can you make it tonight?", Joon Hyung excitedly asked his dongsaeng over the phone about Roommate's farewell dinner.

 

"Hyung! How are you? Yeah, I'll stop by tonight. You're coming as well right?"

 

"Yep… I think everyone would come, PD has struggled for a few days trying to gather us all hahaha.."

 

"Good thing we could finally have a farewell dinner. See you later hyung!"

 

"Catch ya' later little Joon"

 

 

So Roommate PD has finally got the chance to have all of them in one place, for a dinner- a farewell dinner that was missing from Roommate Season 2. It's too bad that they have to cancel the show for Season 3, people are even asking about the editing team skills on the last episode, it's all so rushed and all over the place. Jackson was informed about this 3 days ago, he insisted to go when his manager told him that it would be impossible for him, due to his tight schedule. Roommate PD managed to convinced his manager to allow him just for a dinner with all the casts & staffs, after all they haven't done any proper goodbyes with each other.

 

"Hyung, you're going out for dinner tonight?", Bambam asked him.

 

"Yep.. A farewell dinner with everyone. Too bad I wasn't here when they filmed for the last episode, I missed them."

 

"Good thing Manager hyung allowed you"

 

"PD-nim did his best to convince our manager hahahah…"

 

"Say hi to Youngji noona from me…"

 

"Oh, didn't you two text each other.. why don't you text her ~"

 

Bambam sensed his jealousy again, "Hyung, you're still holding grudge against me? it's like 5 years ago…"

 

"I'm not holding anything Bambam.. I'm not.. and it's not 5 years ago."

 

They do this every time Bambam say anything about Youngji, he knows that Bambam likes her as a fan or just a noona/dongsaeng but sometimes he couldn't brush off his jealousy.

 

"You're really fall for her, huh?" Bambam chuckled as he sees Jackson's expression.

 

Jackson didn't say anything, he just smiled & waved goodbye to him.

 

----------

 

J : I'm on my way there, are you there yet?

 

He texted her to make sure (again) that she's going to the farewell.

 

Y : No, I guess Im going to be a bit late.. I haven't got back to my apartment.

 

J : :( you're having a tight schedule today?

 

15 minutes passed, he was going to call her but he realised that she's having a busy schedule.

 

Y : I'm sorry it took me this long to reply.. I'm having all sorts of practice and lots of japanese language class. Are you there yet?

 

J : It's okay… don't stress too much, I'm still on my way.. would be there in about 10 minutes. Text me when you're on your way. You promised to come!

 

Y : I will! be careful <3 and I miss you.

 

J : You too. I miss you too! <3

 

 

 

Jackson was the 5th Roommate members to arrived at the restaurant. Ryohei, Joon Hyung, Jong Ok, Dong Wook has arrived since 7 pm. Jackson greeted everyone with a warm smile & hug. He chatted with everyone while eating.

 

"So Hyung, did you just arrived from Cali yesterday?"

 

"Yep. I just got to my noona's house this morning. So, where's the others? Where's Youngji?", he asked him.

 

"I guess she's going to be a bit late.. she's busy as a bee now."

 

"Good for her to be busy. So, aren't you busy as well?

 

"Yeah..GOT7 is pretty busy these days. We're having fan meeting in Singapore tomorrow."

 

"What? like tomorrow?", his eyes widened.

 

"Uh-huh.. tomorrow like tomorrow morning. Morning flight. It's going to be tiring but I love it now. It's what I've always wanted to do." He smiled to Joon Hyung.

 

"Good for you. These are the times you need to work hard, being in your twenties is an advantage, gotta use it now." He raised his glass to make a toast with him. "For GOT7, I hope you guys will be huge this year!"

 

Jackson quickly raised his glass to join him, "Amen to that. Thank you hyung"

 

 

 

One by one the Roommate members started to come and gather with the staff, Jackson was still waiting for Youngji. He looked at his phone its been an hour but there was no notif or whatever so he decided to call her. He got up and moved away.

 

"Youngji?", he asked immediately.

 

"Yes.. I just got into the taxi now. I'm coming there… everyone are still eating right?"

 

"Taxi? Where's your company car?"

 

"Company car had a problem, I couldn't wait so I'm going with a taxi now. Is everyone still there?"

 

"Yeah, everyone's here. You're alone? Wheres your manager?"

 

"My manager would come later to meet me in the restaurant."

 

"Okay, be safe.. tell the driver to drive safely, don't rush… Call me when you're here. I'll come out"

 

"Got it"

 

 

 

15 minutes later Jackson got a text from  Youngji.

 

Y : I'm almost there.. it's the one with a green light box right?

 

J : Yes, green light box on the left. I'll come outside.

 

"Hyung, I'm going outside. Youngji's here..", he told Joon Hyung.

 

"Aahh finally arrived."

 

 

----------

 

 

"Youngji-ah", he called her.

 

She was paying the driver and looked to her right, smiled immediately at the sight of Jackson. "Ya! Do you have 3000 won?"

 

He walked towards her, opened his wallet and paid the driver. "Thank you sir", he thanked the taxi driver.

 

"Ah thank God for your 3000 won. I forgot that my wallet is with my manager, thank goodness for my leftovers money in my pockets hahaha"

 

"You just couldn't get any crazier. Going on with a taxi without your wallet."

 

Youngji smiled to him,"I know right. Let's go inside, it's so cold here."

 

He noticed that she has thin clothes on her, going out alone with a taxi really is crazy.

 

"You really need to be taken care of by your manager. Where's your coat? Forget again?"

 

She nodded carefully, afraid of him being mad at her. "Are you mad? I was rushing to get here you know. What if I missed the dinner. What if I missed seeing you?"

 

"Let's just go inside, it's cold here"

 

"I'm sorry.. I won't forget my coat & wallet next time."

 

He turned to her, "Nope, there'll be no next time for you to take a taxi alone. I'm going to tell your manager not to let you out alone."

 

She nodded to him and went inside.

 

 

 

Everyone cheered at her sight. The staffs really liked her and the members just really love her like she's their own little sister. Jong Ok told her how proud she is to see her everywhere on TV. Dong Wook gave her a fatherly smile that shows how proud he is of her. Joon Hyung gave her a warm hug while giving her a bowl of rice. Ryohei rushed to greet her and asked what soup would she want. She laughed with everyone and tell them about her recent activities, Jackson sit beside her the whole time she was eating to make sure she finished them all without skipping anything.

 

"Are you going to eat my leftovers or what?", she asked him.

 

"No.. you're going to eat your leftovers. You haven't eat anything before coming here right?"

 

She said yes while gulping down her soup."I was so hungry on the way here"

 

He watched her finished all her meals and gave her a bowl of dessert, his half-eaten dessert.

 

"Here... It's going to take a while if you order it now, so just eat mine."

 

She smiled at him, "You sure?"

 

"Eat it.. I'm on a diet anyway…"

 

"Eeii.. you're on a diet? You still look the same though", she tilted her head to see him from every angle.

 

"Ya ya ya! Do you think the result would come out now? Just eat"

 

"Hahaha… Don't worry, I'll finish it"

 

 

 

After everyone has finished their dinner, the staff took pictures with all the members in groups and personal. Youngji took pictures with all the cameraman, surely they're a fan of KARA-thanks to watching all her MAMA MIA dance throughout the episodes. She has lots of cameramen fans.

 

They asked one of the waiter to take pictures of the whole groups. Youngji was already standing behind Jackson and she could sense that he missed her through his actions. Jackson held her waist when they were taking group pictures because they got to leaned a bit to came out on the picture.

 

"You lost some weight, huh?", he whispered to her ears while holding her.

 

She looked to him, "Is that important now?"

 

He smiled at her, "No.. not important. Just glad to see that you're still eating a lot"

 

 

 

They took lots of pictures with different phones, the PD-nim's, the writer's, not to mention the members phones.

 

They changed pose and locations numerous times but Youngji still find Jackson by her side. She grabbed him by his waist now, to balance herself after drink a few glass of soju.

 

"Don't tell me you're drunk", he told her.

 

"I'm not.. I just feel stuffed with food and alcohol hahaha, I need to hold on to something"

 

"Good choice to hold on to me hahah", he held her back.

 

-------

 

Jackson was talking with Youngji when a writer asked to take a picture with them.

 

"Ooh eonnie, use my phone..", Youngji gave her phone.

 

"Okay,… oh, wait I'll ask someone to take our pictures", the writer then asked a cameraman to take their pict.

 

"1..2..3….cheese!"

 

They posed cute pouty face together and Jackson immediately said something about taking his pict & Youngji.

 

"Noona, can you please take our picture? I haven't take a picture with this maknae here together"

 

"Ya.. we're both maknae.. equal maknae and who told you I want to take a picture with you now. I look horrible."

 

"You look pretty… come on, pose a cute face with me", he insisted.

 

"Why would I… "

 

"Oh come on.." he wrapped his arm around her shoulder, posed with a cute face while closing his eyes leaning his head close to her face. Youngji laughed when she saw him but Jackson didn't let go his arm. The writer took their picture at that moment, tired of waiting those two bickering youngsters done with their pose.

 

"Here, I took it.. You guys just couldn't stop bicker even when taking pictures"

 

"Ahh eonniee..let me see it. HAHAHA, ya! You're the who came out good.", he told Jackson.

 

"Hahahaha, you look drunk Youngji. Drunk with my overflowing aura"

 

"Overflowing aura.. ", she stared at him with her huge eyes, "You're just unbelievable."

 

"I love this picture", he said to her with the warmest smile ever.

 

"That makes two of us", she smiled back at him.

 

The taking pictures parade lasted for 30 minutes. Jackson took his phone to take pictures with everyone, but he mostly has pictures with Joon Hyung & Youngji.

 

"Send me the ones with the dessert bowl!", she half-screamed at him. The restaurant was so loud with the all staff talking at the same time.

 

"Here, pick the pictures you want and send them.", he gave her his phone.

 

"Okay.. is there any pictures you want from my phone?"

 

"Later, I'll see it later."