Final

~Baby~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook's eyes widened as he stared at the object. The answer was the same as on the precious two.

 

POSITIVE

 

His hands were shaking while he was holding the pregnancy test nearly dropping it from the shock.That's why he told his dumb boyfriend to wear a freaking ! There was a reason for making them!

A sigh escaped Jungkook's lips.How was he going to tell this to Taehyung? What if the older didn't want the baby? What if he decided to leave him? The thought of being a single parent at the age of 21 didn't sound too amusing.

"Babe I'm home!" Jungkook froze. Great timing, he thought to himself. He threw the test to the trash bin.Come on Jeon Jungkook get a hold of yourself! 

Jungkook took a deep breath before putting on a smile on his face. He checked himself in the mirror for the last time before exiting the bathroom.

"Hey Babe," Taehyung threw himself on the younger and placed a sweet kiss on Jungkook's cheek.

"How was work? Weren't you supposed to have a meeting today? How was it?" Jungkook asked with a small smile trying to act as normal as possible.

"Boring as usual. The boss kept on babbling and babbling. I thought the meeting will never end. All I could think of was you~" Taehyung said with a cute face. Jungkook let out a soft laugh before giving his boyfriend's cheek a small pinch.

"Ow ~ what was that for?" Taehyung looked at Jungkook while rubbing his slightly red cheek.

"You have to pay attention to what your boss is saying.The meetings are important. Maybe you'll get a promotion and then we could buy a big house for us and our-" Jungkook bit his tongue. He almost blurted the secret out.

"Huh? For us and who?" Taehyung looked at Jungkook confused with eyebrows furrowed while waiting for his younger boyfriend to continue.

"Nothing," Jungkook quickly replied with a nervous laugh on his face.

"No you definitely said something before. Something about us and our-"

"Dog!" Jungkook exclaimed cutting Taehyung off.

"Dog?" Taehyung questioned. Since when was Jungkook interested in dogs?

"Yeah. A puppy. I saw this advertisement on TV. There was a cute, little puppy in it and thought why don't we adopt one?" Taehyung stared at Jungkook suspiciously before smiling.

"Ok Babe. Whatever you want," Jungkook breathed a sigh of relief while wiping nonexistent sweat off his forehead.

Later that night Jungkook was sitting on the bed reading a book, unknowingly placing his hand on his tummy where a little being was slowly forming.

"Jungkook!" Taehyung called for the younger. Hearing the older call for him, Jungkook immediately got up and walked to the bathroom where he saw his boyfriend holding something in his hand and staring at it. Jungkook moved closer to Taehyung to see what the older was so staring so long at. He instantly paled when he recognized the object. His pregnancy test. Before he could even mutter a word Taehyung beat him to it.

"Babe what is that?" Taehyung asked with a look of confusion on his handsome face.

"A-ah that is..." Jungkook tried to think of some excuse but it seemed his mind shut off on him at the moment. A this rate it was pointless to lie. He just had to tell Taehyung the truth. After all Taehyung was the baby's father which meant he had every right to know about it.

"I-I'm pre-pregnant," Jungkook could feel some of the weight fall of his shoulders as he stared at the floor with his head hung low waiting for Taehyung's reaction. On the other hand Taehyung stood still with a blank face. "Uhm Tae?" Jungkook called the older. Was Taehyung alright?
Suddenly he saw Taehyung sway before the latter fell backwards hitting his head on the bathtub. Jungkook's eyes went wide as he immediately started panicking seeing his boyfriend suddenly faint. Were the news really that shocking?

"Tae? Yah Taehyung!" He gently patted his lover's cheeks trying to wake him up. Seeing that it didn't help he decided to call the ambulance as silly as it may sound.

It was only that when he ended the call he noticed a crimson stain on the small, white bathroom carpet. His heart skipped a beat.

"Taehyung wake up! You can't leave me! Not right now! What about our baby?" Jungkook sobbed until the paramedics arrived soon and took Taehyung to the hospital with Jungkook by Taehyung's side. As soon as they arrived Jungkook was asked to wait in the waiting room. The boy sat in the chair while sobbing. Not long passed before a doctor appeared in front of him. Jungkook wiped his tears with his hands before standing up.

"How is he? Is he ok? Please tell me everything's going to be fine! My baby can't be fatherless." The doctor warmly smiled at Jungkook before speaking.

"Don't worry he's fine. It's just a minor cut. We put some stitches on it. Nothing serious. You can go to him. He's in room 203," Jungkook returned the smile before bowing and heading to the room where his boyfriend was currently at. He silently walked in seeing Taehyung sleeping with a bandage wrapped around his head. He took a chair that was placed in the corner of the room and sat beside Taehyung's bed.

"You worried me so much. I thought you were going to die," Jungkook whispered with tears in his eyes. Normally he wouldn't be this emotional but it seems that the pregnancy hormones were starting to act up. He gently Taehyung's face with his soft hand, admiring the older's handsome and well-sculptured face.
Suddenly he felt something rub against his stomach. It was only then that he noticed Taehyung's hand caressing it.

"Tae?" Jungkook mouthed surprised. Taehyung opened his eyes and immediately a wide smile appeared on his face.

"I'm so happy Kookie," the latter said as he continued on giving loving to Jungkook's tummy. Seeing that Jungkook also smiled and placed his hand on Taehyung's.

"Really? I was so scared you won't want it and leave us. I-" Taehyung silenced Jungkook with a kiss. It was innocent, sweet and loving. When they parted Taehyung looked Jungkook in they eyes.

"I would never leave you Babe. You and our baby are the most precious things on the world to me. I love you two so much." The two boys continued on kissing when a someone knocked on the door. Taehyung groaned annoyed that someone interrupted their moment. A doctor walked in.

"I'm sorry for disturbing your moment but if you want we could make a ultrasound," Jungkook's and Taehyung's eyes sparkled when they heard it. That meant they could see their baby for the first time.
Jungkook helped Taehyung get up before they followed the doctor to his room.

"Please lay down," Jungkook did as the man told him to and laid himself on the bed. The doctor rolled Jungkook's shirt up exposing his slightly bloated stomach.

"I will put on the gel. It can be a bit cold," The doctor warned before smearing the freezing liquid on Jungkook's abdomen which caused the pregnant boy to shiver.

"Are you ready to meet your baby?" The doctor the monitor and smiled at them. Taehyung took Jungkook's hand in his own giving it a gentle squeeze.

"Yes we are," Jungkook answered for them both. The doctor brought a little device to Jungkook's belly and started moving it around. The excited young parents observed the doctor's every move anxiously waiting for him to say or do something. They didn't have to wait long because soon a smile appeared on the older man's face as he pointed at something on the screen with his finger.

"Here it is," Jungkook's and Taehyung's eyes followed the doctor's finger. Tears were starting to gather in their eyes as they stared at that one particular spot. That was the baby, their baby. The proof and fruit of their love.

"Well Jungkook-shi it seems like you're about 9 weeks pregnant," The doctor informed with a wide smile. Jungkook covered his mouth with his hand to muffle his sobs as hot tears streamed down his cheeks. On the other side Taehyung also let a couple of tears escape his eyes. The young parents continued on staring at the screen while holding each other's hands. This was one of the most beautiful moment in their life. Th doctor cleared his throat, gaining the two boys attention.

"Have you experienced any nausea, headaches, pains, morning sicknesses, mood swings or cravings?" Jungkook nodded before speaking.

"I've been having morning sicknesses and sometimes I feel nauseous and tired but nothing aside from that." The doctor nodded his head before continuing.

"It's perfectly normal. This is your first trimester after all. You also might start experiencing mood swings an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter