Typical

It is you

Morning sun peaked through the blinds and nagging me to wake up from my slumber. I opened my eyes and rubbed them, adjusting with the light. A familiar scent occupying my nose immediately. Fresh lilies. My favorite.

It’s actually Chanel no 19. Her favorite. I bought it for her a couple times already. Birthdays, comebacks, our 3rd anniversary. I stretched out and slightly sitting up while looking around the room finding the owner of the scent. My eyes caught on the beautiful view of her back, sitting at the vanity table drying her hair.

Gorgeous.

I watched silently admiring the view. There was something about her back that I just found overwhelmingly beautiful. My close dongseng, Junhyung once told me one thing I could never forget when we were on a double date at Hara’s apartment.

“Hyung, you know, people say pretty girls usually don't look as great from the back, but these Kara girls, I swear to God they are just beautiful from every angle.”

I couldn’t agree more.

 

Realizing that I’ve been watching her for a while, she stops what she’s doing and turns around.

“You awake?” She asked.

“Mmhh…”

“you don’t want to take a shower? What time is your photoshoot?”

“Nine.” I answered while still keeping my gaze on her.

“Then go take a shower quickly, I need to go out early too. soojin unnie will come in the minutes.” She continued drying her hair.

I got up idly and stretched a little bit more. I only wearing a long training pant so my cut body that I’ve been working on in the last 2 months is there to display.

I know I got her attention as she quietly watching me from the mirror. I smirked and met her eyes in the mirror. Caught red-handed, she quickly turned her head.

“You are so cute.” I Mumbled. I approached her from the back and gave her a peck on her left cheek and continued walk to the bathroom.

“You workout a lot lately? “ She suddenly asked

 “Yes, it’s nice isn’t it?” I answered while flexing my muscles doing some infamous bodybuilder poses continued to .

“Arasso, arasso, go take your shower quickly” she said hiding her blushing cheeks.

 Look how cute is she? After all this years she still gets embarrassed about this kind of things.

I walked into the bathroom ready to take my shower when this silly thought suddenly popped-up. I stick out my head outside the door looking at her.

“You know, if you wanna join, the door is unlocked” I once more.

“No, shower, now!” She said almost shouting, throwing a towel on my direction.

I laughed enjoying her tantrums.

A typical morning with Park Gyuri.

 

When I get out from the bathroom, I saw someone already with her. It’s Soojin nuna. Kara’s longtime hairstylist.

“Annyeonghaseyo, nuna.” I greeted doing a casual bow.

“Ommo,, Yunho-shi.. annyoeonghaseyo” She answered warmly while her hands still busy with Gyuri’s hair.

”I haven’t seen you in a long time. How are you?”

“I’m doing well nuna. Yes, It’s been a while” I answered as I walked towards them.

I sit on the bed right behind them, making an eye contact with Gyuri through the mirror and and smile at her. She smiled back. 

 “Yunho-yah, when did you come? I didn’t know you are in japan.” Soojin nuna asked.

“I came in last night from Thailand”

“ooh…”

“So… What makes you come this time? DBSK’s fan meeting? You finish your asia tour already right?“ She continued to ask.  

“Date” I answered shortly. I watched gyuri’s expression closely. Expecting some kind of reaction.

“Excuse me??” Soojin nuna asked again, want to make sure my answer is really what she think she heard.  

“I came for dating” I answered again. Making another eye contact with Gyuri.

“Ommoo, gyuri-ahh” Soojin nuna responded. She seems to overly excited with my cheesiness and pushed gyuri’s shoulder lightly teasing her. 

“Anya…. he has a magazine photoshoot” Gyuri calmly answered ending the excitement.

Soojin nuna looked visibly disappointed. Me too.   

“You will be late” Gyuri tried to change the subject.

“I will get going soon” I answered.

“Babe, dont forget tonight “ she said with a straight face.

If there is one thing I’ve learned from dating Park Gyuri for almost 5 years is that she’s the master of push and pull. She could be really stubborn and make you frustrated at times and then she will do her magic and you would think you are the ignorant one.   

“Yes, I’ll go straight to the concert after I finish” I answered suddenly happy again.

“Araso”

“Na meonjeo galge” I got up getting ready to leave.

“mmhh,,, annyoeong” She replied softly with a smile.

I waved to Soojin nuna saying my goodbye. I put on my undercover gear, a cap and mouth mask, 2 things an idol must have. I walked out and entered the elevator. I lean on the wall and take a couple deep breath. I can do it. I told myself. This is my way of preparing myself to go back to the craziness of the idol world. Turning off the nice boyfriend mode and back to be the DBSK’s Jung U-know Yunho. The charismatic leader who is obsessively loved by the cassiopeia that would never ever let him date anyone. 

 

 

--------------------------------------------

Author Footnote: 

Ok, now we know who he is. 

But everything is too lovey dovey. Isn’t it? I have a feeling it’s a sign that something bad gonna happen.

After all, "you only know you love her when you let her go." am i right?? 

 

 Btw, i must congratulate @crazyreaper for guessed it right in first try.