Final

Alone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Xiumin*

I slowly walked down the empty street towards my rundown apartment block. I hate living there, it's so cold, the landlord said that everything works which is a lie because i haven't been able to shower using warm water since i came from korea and i am starting to get really annoyed. 

"I hate my life" I whispered and my phone began to ring, i pulled the phone out of my pocket to see who was ringing me and for some strange reason it was from an unknown caller, it could be my mom or it could be my dad, so out of pure curiosity i answered the call.

"Hello?" I wasn't greeted by my mom or my dad, i was greeted by someone breathing deeply down the phone, i hung up the phone and put it in my pocket before looking all around to see if anyone was following me because that phone call definately put me on edge.

"I hate prank callers so much" I finally got to my rundown apartment block. I opened the door which opened to the reception area and it was empty except for an elderly couple who always sat close to the fire, it was like they were waiting for someone but i heard that they had no family and no friends so that creeped me out a bit. I walked over to my letterbox and opened it to be greeted by a red rose. 

"This day can't get any weirder can it" I grabbed the red rose and threw it in the bin before making my way to the elevator, i would usually take the stairs because the elevator is rusty as hell and it could break at any moment but i am way too tired and stressed for the walk. I pressed the button then the elevator door opened straight away and i saw a young couple ing each other in the corner.

"I'll take the stairs" I walked away while trying to get the image of the young couple out of my mind. I opened the door to the staircase and started my ascent. 

"There's only ten floors to go" I pulled out my phone and began to text my mom, she's probably asleep though but it would be good to actually look like i am not alone because i don't really know who lives here. There could be like a serial killer living here and i wouldn't know until he slit my throat. I quickly shook that idea out of my head and got back to texting my mom.

"I'm going to die" I finally got too my floor and i fell to the floor then i literally dragged myself to my ty apartment then i grabbed my key then i unlocked the door and swung it open.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter