Stop heart! Please stop!

Be still heart of mine.

My eyes opened, they felt so heavy. What did I do last night, my head is throbbing! I opened my eyes some more to see the sunlight, oh no! It’s morning I can’t be late, I look too my clock and its 12 p.m…..I’m 4 hours late!

“!” whoops, didn’t mean to say that out loud. I rushed into my bathroom trying to compose myself I took a glance into the mirror and boy did I look like crap. My hair in a ratty mess, my eyes drooping with black circles and geez what was this smell! Oh, it’s me. *RINGRINGRING* someone was calling me but, I really didn’t have time to answer. Ugh, I reached for my phone, it was mark. I slid my finger across my phone to answer.

“Hey, I’m on my way in! I didn’t realize what time it was and I over slept! IM SO SORRY!” I shouted while trying to put my hair in a less messy bun and apply some concealer to my baggy eyes.

 “Kasi, it’s okay. I had another nurse take your shift today but, you’ll have to take her hours on Monday.” Mark said on the other line.

“Oh thank god! I’m such a mess right now. I didn’t mean to get so messed up last night but, I needed to block something that’s been on my mind.” I kind of whispered. I was glad that I didn’t have to go in. I felt terrible, why did I have to drink such strong drinks.

“It’s alright, but next time.. try not to throw up all over the place okay. Also, I just got off for the day it’s been pretty slow so, I’ll be there in like an hour. Wanna actually grab lunch today?” I heard mark on the other line, I tried not to shout yes in such an excited manner that I actually squeaked it instead.

“Yes! I just have to clean up and get some medicine.” I said with maybe a little too much entuhsiasm.

“Okay, I’ll be there in a bit then. See ya!” I ran back  to my room as fast as possible, I can’t let him see me like this! I stopped for a moment. Wait, He’s seen me like this a 1000 times, why does this matter?

Why does what he thinks about my looks mean anything to me. What is going on brain and heart seriously?

“SERIOUSLY?” I shouted while knocking my head. I tried brushing my thoughts of him off and grabbed my clothes and towel. I went back to the bathroom not turning on the light since my headache was intense. I turned the shower on as hot as I could get it without my skin peeling off and stepped in. This is fantastic, the heat melting my body ache and clearing up my mind. I peed a little too. It’s totally normal and I know everyones done it before. I close my eyes and let the showers warmth trail along my bodys curves, my headache easing up a little. I decided a little music wouldn’t hurt so I belted out my best to Journeys ‘Don’t stop believing’ and I had to admit I felt like I was on an idol show. TOTALLY KILLING IT! I opened my eyes to see the bathroom light on and Mark standing out of the shower.

“AHHHH! MARK! GET OUT!” I shouted. Had it been an hour already? “What punk? It’s not like I haven’t seen your junk before! Besides I was curious as to how you could sing our song without me! Terrible Kasi, just terrible.” He said with a giggle. He’s right he has seen me like a 1000 time, we did grow up together. So, why am I freaked out.

I walked out of the shower trying to not let him see me quiver a bit from nervousness but, I wound up slipping..and falling on top of him.

“Ah, mianhae! Chongmal mianhae!” I said looking at him, man did he look so good up close, I could feel his warm body under my self, his curves and abs and pecks chizzling into my body. I wanted to bad to take him but, I couldn’t! I CAN’T! Stop it heart! Mark reached for the towel his body still under mine. He laid the towel on top of me and pushed the sides in between his body and mine trying to cover me up, He lifted himself up and me along with him, I could feel his hear beat fast. Bet I freaked him out. As soon as I was up and off of him I ran as fast as I could back to my room, slamming the door. My heart pounding ever so hard and fast. “Stop heart, please stop.” I said hitting my hand against my chest.