Appa Killed Mama
RUIN APPA. AVENGE MAMA.
MAMA'S WALL OF
FAVORITES

SCROLL RIGHT

"Loooo-ah.... LOOOOOO-AH!"

 

"What?" Lunah turns around to find their mama standing in the doorway with Baby Suwoong in her arms. She seems to have the little wiggling worm under control. Kind of.

 

"Oh, hello, mama. You didn't have to come out to see us off."

 

She looks a little bewildered. "I am not here to see you boys off. Why would I see you boys off? I already saw you all at the breakfast table." True. Too true.

 

"Then what are you doing out here, mama? Shouldn't you be inside doing your prenatal exercises?"

 

"LOOOOOOOOO-AH!" Baby Suwoong is stretching out both arms with his little hands clenching and unclenching.

 

"Baby Suwoong wants you to give him a nice big hug before you go, Lunah."

 

No. No, he does not, mama... but Lunah is not going to say that out loud. He has got to keep his awesome position on Mama's Wall of Favorites. "Go ahead, Suwoong-ie. Show hyung what you want to show hyung."

 

Baby Suwoong smiles while echoing another chilling LOOOOOOOO-AH. Hmm... it sounds like he needs to go to the loo or something. But, no... he is just calling out for Lunah. Baby Suwoong sticks up his middle finger and chuckles.

 

Lunah nods. "Thought so." Lunah returns the sign. "F-U, too. F-U, too, little bro."

 

The other boys shake their heads while their mama shakes Baby Suwoong. Is she finally disciplining her children? All her second batch sons need serious discipline.

 

No. She is actually praising the little wiggler. "Awwww.... baby. You are such a quick learner. You will do very well in school. You will get along just fine with the other children, will you not, baby?"

 

From within the dark hallway, two other little boys emerge to greet their mama and their hyungs. They have something very important to report. "Mama... Sungjun poo poo'ed in appa's armchair again."

 

"Oh dear... Sunwoo, baby... you take Minsu and go tell the nurses to clean up the mess before he starts flinging it at the walls."

 

"Okay, mama." The two boys wave at their hyungs before waddling back in.

 

The sun is high up in the sky. They need to go and carry out their plan to destroy appa... like now. "Okay, mama. Is there anything else you wanted to tell us before we go? We kind of need to go."

 

"Where are you boys going?"

 

The boys all respond with different answers ranging from ice cream parlor to street carriage racing. They definitely did not think this through during their process of planning.

 

"I see..." She gives them a creeper smile while singling out Xinmui. "Muimui, where are you boys really going?"

 

Great. There is a heavy atmosphere. Rain clouds are seemingly gathering... to hover over the boys like... like... like rain clouds. They know their brother too well to doubt it. He is going to spill the beans... all of it.

 

"We're off to sabotage appa's marriage to that heiress with the lazy-eye. First, Kia is going to try and seduce her with his dance moves... the one where his body wiggles like a worm. If that doesn't work Suoh is going to pull out his—"

 

"My boys... you should not be doing this... ruining your appa's reputation?"

 

What reputation? The bad reputation? "Mama... we have to avenge our mama."

 

"Our other dead mama..."

 

"Your appa is doing his best to provide for you boys. How can you think of such things?"

 

"We don't understand you, mama... He killed our dead mama... we need to avenge her death."

 

"Maybe I should have told you boys this from the very beginning."

 

"Tell us what?"

 

"Your appa did not kill your mama. Your dead mama is not dead."

 

"Wut?" What the hell is going on?

 

"I am your real mama. Do you think it is a coincidence that I look exactly the same?"

 

"Identical twins are possible... it's possible, right?" Ushen looks to his favored brother for a confirmation.

 

"Definitely. Most definitely." Oat nods his head. "Mama... we still don't understand what you're trying to tell us."

 

Their mama sighs. "Boys... I had to fake my death so your appa can remarry again for money. Our coffers are running extremely low... having to clothe and feed twenty-four growing boys plus an entourage of professional attendants..."

 

"Wait... so appa married the heiress to take all her money and send it back here?"

 

"Precisely so."

 

"So... it's like a marriage scam?"

 

Suddenly... everything falls into place. Naturally. All the boys are slowly understanding... except for one (who will not be named and shamed).

 

"That giant bear... that's appa... isn't it...."

 

"In giant bear costume."

 

Their mama nods.

 

Oh, okay... so they will not have to sabotage their appa's current marriage anymore. What a relief. Less work to do. Their appa is just bring home the bread... in a... slightly unconventional way?

 

Lampshade
TeleeephoneJJxCyndi
Profile