Press

Month of Maia

Press

 

Press - move or cause to move into a position of contact with something by exerting continuous physical force

Word count – 635

___________________________________________________________

Taemin pressed the door bell quite rapidly, literally damaging the poor thing. He banged the door as he was getting no response, and then he tried the boor bell, again.

That Choi ing Minho of a stupid rich brat! That-that no good meanie and handsome bully! That bastard of a-

The door swiftly opened to greet with a very handsome Choi Minho with a gentle smile; like it wasn’t even him when he made a deal with the younger boy. In fact, he wasn’t.

The Choi Minho with Taemin, near him was a total different person. The dancer had seen him helping out kids and elder persons, accompanying his mother to the mall, running chores for his father, taking care of his little sister, comforting his friends, everything. But only when he was with the younger, he was a brat; the opposite of everything Taemin had even seen or heard.

“Excuse me, how may I help you?” Taemin’s jaw almost dropped.

“Drop the act! I’m only doing this for the deal.” Taemin was already tired.

“Aww, don’t be like that. You look cute, by the way.” Yes, Lee Taemin looked really good in a Girl Scout dress. The younger sighed loudly which made the taller of them even more amused.

But the dancer wasn’t someone who'd break a promise, so, he did what he had to. He greeted Minho with a girly bow; knees bending slightly, acting shy.

“Would you like to buy some cookies?” Taemin said in a feminine tone through gritted teeth as he pulled the cookie trolley into view.

Minho’s breath hitched when he saw the younger, blinking shyly. Actually, their deal wasn’t so unfair. It’s either take Sulli, Minho’s sister as his dance partner or dress up as, well, like this. But Taemin wasn’t going to ruin any of his dances; hence the situation right now. And Minho has never been this glad to see Taemin.

“Well, are you gonna buy or not?”

“Umm…” He was speechless. Of course he would be. Taemin was that pretty.

But Choi Minho brain works really quickly when he saw Taemin preparing to leave his doorstep. The elder held Taemin by the wrist. It wasn’t really any other reason. The taller remembered that that bastard of a Jongin, who was actually Taemin’s stalker, lived in their neighborhood.

“I’m letting you out of the deal. I mean, what if I buy all those cookies?”

Taemin eyed the elder, doubtful. “Okay, what’s in for me?”                                              

“So that you can save yourself getting more embarrassed by strolling along the streets in a skirt?”

“Okay… But what else do I have to do?” He had to make sure.                                                    

“Oh, there’s a photo contest at a mall. You just have to pose with me for a small photo shoot  there.”

“Hmm… But may I ask why you’re participating in such an event?” As far as Taemin knew, Minho was freaking rich.

“Well, they give away these limited edition addidas sneakers to the winners. And I really want one, so, yeah.”

“So, this is like another deal with you.” Minho nodded. “Thank you, I think I’ll pass.”

But Minho already had a solution.

“Fine, go deal with your stalker of a Jongin in the next few doors!” With that, the elder shut the door in Taemin’s face.

_______________________________________________

Exactly three minutes later, the small door bell was pressed again many times.

“So, have you decided?” Minho looked like a kid on Christmas morning.

“Fine, it’s a deal. But don’t cry if we don’t win!” Taemin was really stubborn, and that’s what Minho likes about him. It was no big deal if they didn’t win, really.

How Minho can’t wait to tell Taemin that it was going to be a couple photo contest…

Oh, and that Taemin was likely to have to wear an adorable gown.

________________________________________________

 

Namri’s corner: SHINee’s BACK, guys~ ^^