Unmentionable

Month of Maia

Unmentionable

 

Unmentionable - too embarrassing, offensive, or shocking to be spoken about

Word count – 493

_____________________________________________________

 

“So, you mean to tell me, Yeri caught you two? And at a time like that?”

“Yeah.” Minho answered, embarrassed.

“While you’re – ha ha – doing – ha ha – that? Gosh, that girl must be frightened for life!” Jonghyun couldn’t stop his laughter.

“Yes, I know. Please stop it! It’s already bad enough.”

Jonghyun chuckled as he asked his dongsaeng. “What did Taemin say?”

“Wha- Ugh. He just laughed it off, of course.” That reckless little boy Minho fell in love with.

“Don’t worry, Ming. I’m sure the newly-formed news would die down just in a few days.” Minho could only nod.

_________________________________________________

No, the so-called news didn’t die down. Words spread quicker than they thought. Now, the whole group of their friends kind of knows. Expect for that, they didn’t know the details, which was even worse.

Minho couldn’t visit his hyungs without being teased about Taemin. And mostly, something about Minho screwing Taemin in the practice room. In fact, it wasn’t actually like that. But then again, he couldn’t tell the truth. The situation became worse when there was a small gathering after their concert, more like an after party but smaller since they have schedules and all.

So, literally, Minho was sitting in a room with a bunch of people saying embarrassing things about him. It was now just a rumor but his hyungs and friends made it worse.

“So, what did you do exactly that she was so shocked?”

“I mean, you guys weren’t just making out, were you?”

“Were you guys trying out new kinks?” It was Eunhyuk hyung, raising his eyes jokingly.

“Enough!” No, Minho couldn’t take it anymore. Also, Taemin was keeping professional; saying nothing to anything with an innocent smile. That just made him looks like a impatient guy to their eyes. Besides, Lee Taemin was far from innocent, very far.

“That’s enough! You all are wrong.”

“Then, tell us.” “Yeah, tell us.” “Come on, Minho, we’re family.” Ugh!

“Or we’ll tell Taemin that one time you got drunk and almost tried to flirt-”

“Fine! Fine! I was just giving him a in there, happy now?!”

“…”

“…”

“Wow~”

They all were silent for a while before bursting out of laughter. Great, just great. He’s gonna be teased for life. This is so embarrassing. Much to Minho’s surprise, Taemin was there to the rescue.

“Alright, guys, party’s over.” Taemin’s his hero.

“You, too, hyungs.” He called out to s. “It’s almost morning. You should get some sleep.” Taemin’s an angel.

He was then, dragged to his own room by the maknae.

“I cleaned your room, kinda.” Indeed, it was cleaner than usual. He appreciates what the younger did, a lot. Lee Taemin is such a kind-hearted guy.

“Thank you, Tae, for cleaning and for, you know, back there, umm…”

“I understand hyung.” They were all smiley until… “You know, hyung, now that we’re all alone by ourselves, can you do that again? For me?” .             

______________________________________________

Namri’s corner: crappy update~ :3