welcome

taste of sugar

A/N: hi ... this is the second chapter  you wont beileve how many times i wrote it and the page suddenlly turn off "depressing " ...so i dont know if i have to compelet this story or not pleas tell me if i should finish this one or not ... enjoy the chapter >>>

 

 

 

 

 

 

baekhyun p.o.v:

 

"oh baekhyun ...it's been a while " chanyeol said hugging me ," not that long " i said hugging him back , we know each other for years , " hey come on lets go am starving here " xiumin said making us laugh " xiumin-ah you still like to eat "i said cupping his cheek , " aw that hurts man girls like my cheeks " he punched me slightly on my shoulder " am also hungry ....he~y " tao seemed very serious " it's ramin day we should hurry " he shifted looks to xiumin , " okay then if you carry me there i'll go ..." luhan said openeing his arms to tao " hahahaa thats okay you know i will hyung " tao saidpicking luhan off the ground " wo wo wo i was kidding put me down putme down " luhan reaction made us laugh alot, a couple of guys came in their faces look femiliar they stood infront of us  'ah is that ??' " oh baekhyun ..so you are back finally what happened ?? dont tell me you forgot me ??me??" the blonde guy says with dispointment in his eyes " is it k-kris ??" i said pointing at him " kris hyung ...man i thought you left to chinaby now " i said with a wide smile , i dont know i felt like a fool smiling all of a sudden " will i thought that i might see a friend this year so i stayed " we shaked hands " hey do you remeber suho and kai ??" he said half turning , " oh i cant figure you out you really changed " i said looking confused really we chang like alot in our last school days will some of us do, " look who is talking you grow up a bit you still shorty " kris said giggling , " no am taller now " i pouted , they laughed as we walked out of class , i saw that lame girl and another girl walking infront of us " hey tae " luhan said waving to the girls as they turn to face him " ah luhan oppa " one of them said , "come let me interduce to my friend " he said turning at me " hey baek come here ... guys you go and we will catch up in a minute "luahn said pulling me closer to him as the guys left "this is baekhyun .. baekhyun this is taeyeon and tiffany " he said " hey nice to meet you " i said galncing at the lame girl " hey am taeyeon " wah she actullay give a hand to shake " you dont like to shake hands " she said with a smile "oh oh i do ido " i shaked her hand " hey lets go it'll be crowded now come on oppa ..baekhyun-ssi come on " taeyeon said as she walked .

the cafteria was crowded just like tao said " oh no we wont eat today " tiffany said with disappointment ," no you go sit and i'll bring lunch to you " taeyeon said tapping her friend shoulder " yah it's really crowded " i heard tao saying loud "dont look at me like that " he shifted his face away from xiumin " ah taeyeon i wont eat lunch today " god how can he do that with his face , he looked like a cute kitten " dont worry xiumin oppa go sit down" taeyeon said taking off her school jacket " hold this tiffi "she tied her hair in a bony tail 'it's nice' i thought " okay tao oppa lets go bring lunch " she went to the crowd " ah we should go sit down " tiffany said looking at luhan who agreed with her " come on baek ", we sat ther for about three minutes " ah here they are " xiumin said pointing at tao and taeyeon who is holding alot of ramin  bowls " oh man you are my saviour taeyeon " xiumin said with sparkling eyes " at any time " taeyeon replaied as she putted the bowls down , " oh what happened to your hand tae ??" tiffany said reaching taeyeon hand "ah i must've cut it there " she said looking at her wairst , "here clean it " luhan handed her a tissue , she cleaned the cut " good lets eat " i think she is brave or is it me who is seeing her like that " ah this is for you , i hope you like it" taeyeon handed me a chocolate cup cake with a smily face on it , i smiled somehow i dont know why " thanks " i said smiling at her "you're welcome" she replaid with eye smile .

..............................

 

author p.o.v :

"so why did you choose to come back after all this time my dear ?" an old woman said sipping her coffe , "-exhale- eomma i cant tell baekhyun about this ...i need your help " the woman who is laying her head in the couch pillow , " GA-IL you know that i'll do anything to help you honey " the old woman said putting her cup down as she gets up walking to her daughter " seeing that you are okay and my dear boy is well is the best thing ever " she said taking her daughters hand in hers " tell me ga il tell me " she said in a soft tune , " eomma am.." ," eommaaaa am hom~e" they heard the door slam close " oh my dear how was you first day in school ?" the old woman said " ajumma i saw all my friends they still here and in one school too .. it was awsome " baekhyun said as he got on his knees next to his grandma , she watchedn his cheeks turn red of happenies " oh my boy am happy for you " his ajumma said , she hugged him , " oh ajumma please dont cry " baekhyun said whipping her tears with his jacket sleev , " we are staying this time ..isn't eomma ??" he looked at his mother who is fixing her sit " yes we are , we are " she said smiling at her only son , " come on tell me who did meet today ??" his mom said  picking her coffee cup of the table , " will there is luhan and chanyeol eomma he didn't chang much but he is taller now -giggle-, oh and kris too he is really tall now " he said counting on his fingers , " and xiumin he is really slim now thought the picture luhan hyung sent was recent " , " what like really slim?... why would he do that ?.." his mother asked looking at him , " i dont know , but i hope he stop it cause ho got no flech left " the sorrow filled baekhyun face , for a person he love his friends like ever he cant see them hurt , "what about girls ?.. is there anyone who caught your eye ?" his mom saia playfully , " no there isn't , there is this lame girl she is called taeyeon she was lame to me in the morning but at lunch time she gave me a cup cake !!" he said taking the cup cake out of his bag "oh what a nice girl" his ajumma said taking a closer look , " you think so ?? ... i dont" he settled the cup cake down in the corner of th table staring at it , the grandma and the mother exchanged looks for a sec , " okay i'll go prepare dinner " the mother stood up walking to the kitchen across the classic hallway " eomma i'll go to sleep don't count me " baekhyun shouted from the living room , " ajumma good night " he said walking to the stairs " baekhyun it's too early dear , aren't you hungry ?" his ajumma said looking worried , he half turned still claiming the stairs "no ajumma am really full from lunch i ate alot " with a smile he disappeared up stairs , she heard the door close 'ah it's been along day' baekhyun said throwing his bag into his desk near the corner facing the door ,'it'll be better if slept now ' he opened his drawer ,taking out a pills bottle , he jumped on the bed and toke a pill , throwing the bottle back in the drawer and close it with his foot , he laid on his back looking at the white ceiling letting a heavy sigh escaping his lips as fix his head on the pillow letting the sleep sneak to his eyes .

...............................................

 

ga il p.o.v:

" baek , baek wake up ... baekhyun son wake up " he is having a nightmare he is screaming "no no let me out please " he was kicking and struggling " NOOO , PLEASE LET ME OUT " he kicked me this time causing to fall if the bed " oh my god ga il are you okay ?" my mom ran to me as she helped me standing , i saw that my boy stopped breathing " oh no , no no no no baekhyun baekhyun wake up " i salpped him hard this time " ah ..." i could see tears in his eyes , "eomma " his voice broke weak "eo.." i hugged him as he let a heavy sigh , i wanted to cry with him but i couldn't , i have to be strong for him , i have to " it's okay son, it's okay" i let go of him and hand him a cup of water my mom brought a few minutes ago , he toke the cup and drank it, breathing hard i put him sleep but i left the door open .

i couldnt sleep the night , i stayed up till the morning worried about baehyun , my mom couldn't sleep too she kept checking on him every five minutes .

"eomma he is asleep now please have some rest " i said reaching my moms shoulders who fell asleep on the kitchen table , "oh ga il no it's okay how much is it now?" she said shifting her looks between me and the clock in the wall " ah it already 6 come on go take a shower baekkie will wake up soon he cant see his mom with a red shout eys and nose , go i'll make breakfast" she pushed me gently out of the kitchen , and told to go with both her hands , i went up stairs to do exactly what mom said , ten minutes later i got out after a refreshing bath " oh eomma good morning " baekhyun said rubbing his head " good morning , take a quick bath and come down stairs for breakfast " i said smiling at him , he smilled back nodding with his head " right away sir " he said , i walked to my room and closed the door i broke down in tears i didn't know what happened , i felt like am the worst mother on earth , i putten my hand on my mouth just to not out any voice cause baekkie gets worried if he saw me crying , -knock knock-  " ga il come on breakfast is ready " i heard my mom calling my name , i quickly whipped my tears with the towle " ah..am coming just getting dressed " i ran to my closet and picked some random jeans and a blue velvet shirt , "ah eomma am going to school now " i heard baekkie saying that from behind the door , i stormed to the door opening it wide " did you eat you breakfast ??" "yes" ," what about your milk ?" i said putting one hand one my waist -like very serious now- "eomma please now " he was so funny stumbbing like that "-chuckle- funny you, okay but be carful kid " i said walking him down the stairs , " and dont forget to buy yourself some orang juice" i shouted the last part as he got out of the house closing the door , " -giggle- dont worry he finished his breakfast it's your turn " eomma said putting a plate for me in the table ," still he is not listening ..." i sat down lookking out side the window to my mothers garden which is full of flowers , losing my self in the calmness of this place a place that i`ve missed for too long .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 A/N: SO I WANTED TO REMIND YOU THAT YOU HAVE TO TELL ME IF I SHOULD COMPLETE THE STORY OR NOT , ALSO IF LIKE IT SUBSCRIBEIT AND VOTE FOR IT , """"""MAORE IMPORTANT : I LIKE XIUMIN OPPA ALOT  AND IT'S HARD TO SEE HIM LOSING SO MUCH WEIGHT IN SUCH A TIME """""  AGAIN TELL ME IF YOU LIKE IT ..... {GO EXO FIGHTING }........