again

taste of sugar

love strike who ever , it doesn't wait for you to answer the door


 

taeyeon p.o.v:

" taeyeoooooon wake up you'll be late " my mom shouted from my room door , " umma okay okay am awake" i said throwing the covers off me " go downstairs your breakfast is ready.. and no skipping meals this time "she said with a serious tune especially the last part , i smiled scratching the back of my head " yes umma " i said runing to the bathroom to take a quick shower , after i toke a quick bath i got ready for school and ran to eat my breakfast , i sat down dropping my packback to the ground ," wo wo honey slow down you'll get sick " my mom said shocked at how i ate my food " oooay mma ..dooing do wool " i said with mtouth full , " what was that?" my dad said looking at mom .

i walked fast to get to the bus but it was too late i just saw the bus takes off " waaaaait waaaait " i tried to get to the bus but i couldn't get to it " arrrrgh not again i shouldn't stayed up playing starcraft" i groaned and started runing , the school was really far i kept runing till my side started hurting me -DING DONG DING DONG- i heard the bell rings from the end of the street , i groaned and slowed down holding my side at i felt my face was cramoled once i saw the jym teacher kang-in " oh ma-n like i need that now " i whispered looking at the stick in his hand " KIM TAE-YEON late again " he said pointing to the feild " 4 labs miss now or you wont get in" he said , " but i just ran for half hour now .. i swear to you i cant run my side is hurting me and i feel sick too" putting my hand on my mouth and blowing air in it " no no no no go to the bathroom now " he said jumpimg a meter away from me , i ran inside the school buliding "giggle- i should do that more " i stuck my tounge out " why is that for ??" i was shocked to see aguy standing infront of , i pulled my tounge back " am.. it's not for you" i said " but there is no one else here , a silent moment " what ??" " for what?" " what do you mean for what?" , " you are weird" he said pointing with his index finger at me , " wh- what ? how dare you ?" i said grinnting my teeth at him ," byun baekhyun please come this way " i saw the vice president heechul walking out of a class room " kim taeyeon your classes already began , dont play around and go to your class " omg how much i was shy , i cant disobey him as vice-pres he should be put in jail cause he is stealing girls hearts" yes sir " i said passing that moron byun up the stais .

i opened the calss door " oh Ms kim ! nice from you to join us " it was my math teacher choi kyuhyun sending me a glare " minah it wont happen again " i said bowing my head ," it's already you 7th time " the whole laughes as he looks at his notebook , i was emberessed "minah--" i said sigh ,"no to the corner behind the door ..go now" he pointed to where he wont me to stand " okay" i said dropping my shoulders , " face the wall with your hands up " he said writing on the board " i did as he said " damn you kyuhyun" i said to myself " did you say something ??" he said , " a--a .. no no.. i didn't " i said shaking my head , half hour passed and am standing in my place i could hear those basterds laughing " okay now it's your turn miss kim " kyuhyun said ,i half turned " me ??" he nodded " solve this and then go set " he said looking at the board , after i solved the problem corectly " good you can go back to your place " he sent a smile like if he was satsfied , i can finally set down - slam - "arrrrgh.. my nose you little " i said from behind the door holding my bleeding nose " oh am so sorry i didn't know ...really" i heard vice-pres heechull say as he entered the room , the class room was filled againg with laughter ," no it's okay .. it's not my day " ," go to the informary room now" kyuhyun telling me to go with both his hands .

I  toke my leave to the infermary , few minutes later then i went back to class , setting next to tiffany my best friend " oh taeyeon are you okay now ?" she said looking at me , " yeah i am " i said taking my books out .

" sir i dont have abook" a guy was sitting alone behind us " you " i whispered , he was shocked as me ," oh good taeyeon will share with you " the old man said smiling to me " what ?" i said looking at the teacher go sit with him so we can begin our lesson" i had no choice , i toke my books and sat next to him placing it between us " okay lets begin our lessons" the old man said, i didn,t concentrate at the lesson , i was kind of nervious " it's okay am not going to bite you" he whispered taking the pen from my hand , " am not afraid" i whispered back at him , he only chuckled , i felt something in my heart but i didn't know what is it - DING DOMG DING DONG -  the bell rang and the lesson is over .

now its lunch time " hey baekhyun finally showing up after all this time " a fimliour voice came from the door it was sehun and the his group  of cuties " oh man it's been along time " a tall guy called chanyeol said runing to baekhyun and hug him " argh yeah along time like two months man" he said chuckling, "woah are falling for him already " tiffany said poking me from behind " no way , i think we will have alot to fight about more than anything to like in each other " i said walking out of the class room laughing with tiffany along.


 


 


 


 


 


 


 

Here is the first chapter , i hope that you enjoy it ,, of course i dont own amy of exo members .

comments will be helpful , again excuse my grammer if you like subscribe it 

{GO EXO FIGHTING (^.*)}