Chapter 2 - I do care!

Elektel Delusion? (On Indefinite Hiatus!)

 

The bell rang signalling that recess now was over. Kikwang sighed and began making his way to his next period, not waiting for Dongwoon to catch up with him. 

 

In class all Kikwang could think of was Dongwoon and his confession. Still somewhat confused over his own reaction Kikwang tried focusing on The Guy, really who was he? He wondered what kind of person it would have to be to turn his best friend gay. He mentally sighed. ”It feels weird, I mean I just can’t support him like it’s nothing” he silently thought. Turning his head to the side Kikwang found himself staring at Dongwoon, who was staring out the window. ”Why are you suddenly so far away Woonie” Kikwang thought once again sighing loudly. 

 

Kikwang was violently woken from his deep thoughts by his angry dubu-teacher, Mr. Jinki. ”Hey! You lazy delinquent! The black board is here! Now continue reading.” Mr. Jinki shouted. ”Wh-what? From where?” Kikwang stammered. Damn, this was going to be a long period. Good he’d finally reached a decision.

 

At the end of the period Kikwang cornered Dongwoon. ”Introduce me to him, your b-boyfriend!” Kikwang demanded, stammering a bit on the last word. ”Why?” was the simple, almost bored answer he got from the taller boy. ”What do you mean why! Aren’t I your best friend?  Don’t you want to introduce him to me?!” Kikwang answered feeling a bit annoyed. ”Why are you suddenly so interested? You’ve never asked to meet any of the girls I’ve dated before” Dongwoon asked with an unreadable expression. Kikwang frowned. 

 

”W-well I just got to know my best friend switched teams all of a sudden! How can I not care?” He quickly stammered. ”So you’re suddenly interested because I’m gay? You say you care, doesn’t that just mean this entertains you” the taller male answered curtly. 

 

”How can you even think so lowly of me?!” Kikwang angrily shouted grabbing Dongwoon’s collar and pushing him against the wall. Dongwoon remained expressionless. Kikwang then realised the position they where in, him trapping the normally much stronger Dongwoon against the wall. Had someone walked in during this moment they would probably have misunderstood the situation. 

 

”Uhmm, maybe we shouldn’t do this kind of thing” Kikwang said nervously, blushing a light pink. Dongwoon frowned and said ”You know, Kiki, it’s not like I turned into a girl”. Kikwang blushed harder. ”Don’t Kiki me! Y-you sure you don’t feel anything? Your heart isn’t racing, not even a bit?” he quickly answered. The taller male, still pushed against the wall sighed and answered ”You really are entertained by this, aren’t you?”. Kikwang frowned while Dongwoon began pushing the smaller male away of him. 

 

”I-I mean I just have my doubts that’s all. Because I’d feel my heart race if a girl pushed me against the wall like that” Kikwang sheepishly answered. ”Hmmm, even if the girl is really ugly?” Dongwoon thoughtfully retorted. Kikwang let out a small laugh and confidently answered ”Of course not! As if that would ever happen!”.

 

It took Kikwang a few moments to fully understand what Dongwoon had just pointed out. 

Was he really an ugly, undesirable guy? Damn you Son Dongwoon!

 

 A/N

Sorry for the long wait! School, life and everything in-between just got in the way. I honestly didn’t have any free time at all. From now on I’ll try to update a bit more often and finish this :D Also this is wery much un-beta:ed, please tell me if I made any mistakes!