Chapter 1 - Shock

Elektel Delusion? (On Indefinite Hiatus!)

Kikwang was lying on the rooftop, watching the clouds slowly  drift by. Skipping class and instead sipping some strawberry milk on the rooftop with his bestfriend Dongwoon really was the best. Between them laid a comfortable silence, until Dongwoon sighed loudly. 

""What's wrong Woonie?" Kikwang asked absentmindedly, still sipping on his strawberry milk. "I think I might be gay" the other boy answered flatly. 

Kikwang choked on his gulp of strawberry milk and it started trickling down his chin. "What did you say?" he choked out. Fear gripped Kikwang. Dongwoon and he had always been close, how long had he been having these thoughts? Was he going to confess to Kikwang?! "B-but since when? Haven't you always dated girls". It really came as a shock, considering Dongwoon was a pretty popular guy.

"Well, I've never really liked any of the girls I've dated and mphfhh..." Dongwoon quietly answered. "What was that?" Kikwang could hear the last part clearly since Dongwoon buried his face in his knees. "They don't arouse me" he quietly answered looking a bit ashamed.

Kikwang scratched his head awkwardly. It was so coming, now his life long best friend was going to confess his undying love for him and everything was going to be ruined. Who was he now supposed to go to school with? Eat lunch with? Play video games with? Who was going to help him with math homework?! 

As if Dongwoon had read Kikwangs panic racing mind he said "Also a guy confessed to me yesterday, so I said yes". Kikwang snapped out of his thoughts and looked at his best friend surprisedly. A wave of relief washed over Kikwang, but concealed under it was a feeling he couldn't quite pinpoint. Was it disappointment? And jealousy? No, it couldn't be... Damn! This was all so confusing..! 

A/N

Well! I know it's short but please review and subscribe if you like it!