Blue Guitar Gods/Rolling Stones Shirt

Nothing But Your T-Shirt On

 

                          tumblr_lu1vsztlte1qk2ysf.jpg     

 

My Travel Journal 27 Oct. 2011

 

     It’s not even that dark yet on the first night of my vacation in another foreign country and my life got threatened. I didn’t know what to do and in my opinion so is the man who accosted me. He ran away for whatever reason after he pointed his knife at me.

     I hurriedly went back to the small bed and breakfast inn, barely greeting the owner who was telling me something about a phone call and dinner in half an hour.

     I shut the door and locked it, sliding down to the floor. Adrenaline rush must have kept me from crying but now that I have time to assess what might have happened to me, I felt helpless and alone. Wishing you were able to come with me, to be my companion, my protector, my lover. I know you are. I know we are. But I’ve been missing you so much these past few months this vacation isn’t helping in easing my longing for you.

     I’ll just come down to eat when I get hungry I decided and took a shower instead. With a towel around my waist, I rummaged the clothes in my luggage looking for one of several special things I brought that could get me through my lonely nights. Finally I found it. The blue guitar gods rolling stones shirt you once wore when we went overseas together. You looked so handsome when you were wearing it. I remembered asking you for it after it came back from the laundry. You just smiled and handed it over to me without complaint.

     And I remembered I was wearing it when you coaxed it off of me so that we can make love freely. Ahh, . Lovemaking. Making love with you. Feels like a long-time since we had been intimate when in fact we both sneaked off from where we both were and met somewhere in between, to make passionate love to each other until the small hours of the morning, until you have to back to your filming set and I to the waiting group that is set to fly off to America.

     That was just a week ago, but it feels like a million years apart from you. Now wearing your shirt again, I imagine your strong arms around me, holding me tight never letting go. Never letting anything or anyone harm me, shielding me, protecting me, loving me. Until I come home at the end of my solo journey and until you’re totally done with your filming, I’ll keep wearing your shirts. Good night my love, sweet dreams. See you in a few more days. Chu~

 

-end-