White Shirt

Nothing But Your T-Shirt On

 

                                    tumblr_lu1vruTvvE1qk2ysf.jpg    

     The rest of the guys are almost done dressing up while I’m still trying to decide if I wanted to go with them. Maybe I’m having second thoughts because there had never been a friendly bout of drinking without you. Well not until recently. I just got used to you being always around me I guess.

     It’s getting late, the others are now finished grooming themselves but I’m still here trying to pick out clothes to wear, frowning at every designer outfit I find, throwing almost everything out of the closet until I ran across a shirt of yours. It was the plain white shirt you always wore during the song You and I on the Super Show concerts we had and I loved seeing you wearing it.  

     I wore it instead and put all the other clothes back inside the wardrobe. I just sent a message to the hyungs that I can’t come with them, claiming I suddenly had a headache. But really, all I wanted was to stay curled up in bed to wallow in the sadness of missing you.

     I just wanted to feel your warmth through your shirt that I’m now wearing. Somehow I feel peaceful snuggling in it. Thinking that in a few more days you’ll be coming back. Finally.

 

-end-