Chapter 1 - Meeting Her

Whom my Heart Belongs

Yoong’s POV

A girl was staring at me or should I say glaring at me, and it was the most beautiful glare ever thrown at me, it sounds crazy but it’s not my fault that my heart was pounding crazily just staring at this beautiful lady.

“Yah! What do you think you’re doing?” she yelled.

“Are you mute? Speak up will you…” she added as I can’t give her a response. Words had somehow abandoned me for a moment.

“Hi…” I murmured, finally decided to speak a simple word.

“What?” she asked while putting away her bag and book on her bed. I never thought that a girl wearing a uniform and a blue beanie would somehow look cool.

“You looked like a fool sitting there.” She said and offer a hand to me.

“Sorry to startle you. I promised mom that I’d be good to our visitors. You must be Yoong, they were looking out for you just a while back.” I accepted her hand and she help me up.

“Yuh, I’m Choi Yoong, and you must be…"

“I’m Kwon Soo Jung, nice to meet you. And I’m sorry I kind of startled you. You’re just making my ear bleed just hitting some random keys in my piano…but my reflex was a bit out of hand…” she explained.

“No, no, no it’s okay. I’m the one who should apologize. I didn’t mean to mess with your things here. Well, I’m sorry for that.” I scratch my back and avoided her gaze.

“You’re so cute, Yoong, you know.” She pinches my right cheek. “Okay, apology accepted, we should go down now coz I’m seriously hungry, I haven’t ate dinner yet.” She pouted.

“You should call me Oppa, and not just by my name. I’m older than you, and don’t ask how I’ve known about it. Uncle Yul had been telling us a lot about you that I think he dictated your whole personal data sheet.” I informed her.

“What? Aish… I hate you Dad!” she screamed.

“Aigoo, she’s just so proud of you, baby Krys.” I said

“What did you call me? baby Krys?” she asked with a high tone.

“Ne, you’re born Kwon Chrystal Soo Jung right that’s why from now on I will call you baby Krys.” I answered.

“Okay, fine but what’s with the baby thing?” she asked.

“Ah, well, I have a habit of adding a baby to those special ladies in my life.” I replied.

“Wow, there must be a lot I guess with that word “ladies”. She quoted. " hhmm... Should I be flattered to be one?"

“Just a few actually, my twin sister, my baby cousin Sulli and now you, baby Krys.”

“hmm, very well then, Yoong oppa... Shall we go down now?” She said cutely.

From that very moment, we got even closer together and fall for each other more each day. We attended at the same high school together with my twin sister.

After two years, we jokingly asked our parents if we can get married. We never thought that they would agree since we were still young to get married I’m still 17 and Krystal is 16. That’s when they confessed to us that they were actually planning on getting us on arranged marriage, so for us to say that we want to get married is less hassle to them. I think they were already been planning the whole wedding arrangements even before we ask them. Even Auntie Jess had already designed a wedding dress and my parents had already made a plan for the reception at our beach resort before hand.

I never thought it was all been planned out. If I and Krystal haven’t fallen for each other… then I am assuming that we will be forced in an arranged marriage.

Well, I’m just glad that Im going to get married with the girl I love and that our parents is even much grateful about it.

And so my life changed like that and therefore, farewell my single life... and a wide open arms to my lovely wife.


 

Just a short update for now. I hope its not that bad. But your comments will be much more appreciated by yours truly.