Love you mom

BTS first win and Taehyung best gift
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Show music broadcast:

 

 

“The winner is……. Bangtan Boys!!! Congratulations!!!” said MCs ‘The Show’ and give the trophy for Rap Monster.

Rap Monster happily grab the trophy and give his speech. The others member were smiling brightly especially Jimin who jumps excitedly when they win. Meanwhile, V whisper something to Hongbin.

‘Hyung… should I tell him?’ ask V.

‘Of course. He’s your mom remember?’

‘But I’m shy…’

‘Don’t worry… I know him. He will be really happy his son win.’ Hongbin give the courage to V.

‘Anyway, congrats dongsaeng.’ Said Hongbin.

‘Hehe… thanks hyung…’ said V while smiling.

 

 

 

After music stage:

 

“Yeah!!! We win!! We win!! Bang Pd-nim, we win!!” yelled the maknaes and J-hope to Bang PD.

“Haha, I know… congratulations boys… don’t ever forget this day okay?”

“Yes!!!” answer them all except for Suga cause he busy crying.

“Suga hyung, don’t cry… we’ve win right?” said Jimin try to comfort his hyung. Suga nodded his head but continue crying.

“Congratulation you boys!!!” yelled their manager.

“Haha manager hyung… you’re late!” said Rap Monster.

“I need to buy something. Jeng… jeng… jeng…. A present for you guys.” Said their manager and show a lot of their favourite food.

“Food!!!” the boys happily shout seeing the food.

“Haha… come back home. We will eat it at your dorm.”

“Yes sir!” the manager and others in the waiting room just laugh at the boys’ cuteness.

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter