Without Words

Without Words [one shot]

‘Kids..!!! I’m home..!!!’ Kwanghee yells as usual, as he enters their dorm. Everybody is home except for himself as he just finished Happy Together shooting. Kwanghee loud voice was replied by a slow yet threatening sshhh from the leader.

“Ya Kwanghee-ya.. Can you keep your voice down? Can’t you see my Minwoo is sleeping here?” Junyoung said angrily. He carefully caresses Minwoo’s hair as he stirs slightly.

Kwanghee then look at Minwoo who was sleeping on Junyoung lap while Junyoung rested himself on the couch watching some random program on television.

“Hehehe..sorry Junyoung. I thought you guys are not asleep yet. By the way, it is still early, how can that kid already asleep? He is always full of energy.” Kwanghee asked, almost whispering. He felt weird when the fake maknae already fall asleep.

“Kwanghee..it’s already 3 o’clock in the morning. It is already late. He is exhausted because he and Hyungsik have some soccer practice this evening. The others also already went to bed.”Junyoung replied whispering too.

“Then why are you still not asleep yet?” Kwanghee asked.

“I don’t know..I just want to watch some television,” Junyoung replied nonchalantly.

“You just want to watch Minwoo’s face during his sleep, not like I don’t understand you” Kwanghee mumbled and went to Dongjun’s room as he heard some noise.

“Hey kiddo..why are you not sleeping yet?’ asked Kwanghee.

“Oh Kwanghee hyung..I just woke up and cannot go to sleep back,” replied Dongjun, his eyes still focusing on the game screen. He was playing the game alone, as all the other hyungs are already asleep and his maknae trio already went to bed early.

Like usual their maknae is always full of energy even after everyone was already dead tired. Sometimes Kwanghee wonders what special food that the maknae eats that make him always full of energy.

“Don’t stay up too late or you’ll get pimples on your face,” Kwanghee said and ruffled the maknae’s hair and went to his room that he shared with his bestfriend, Siwan. He wonders whether Siwan already went to sleep or still waiting for him.

When he opens the door, smile immediately spread across Kwanghee’s face upon seeing Siwan. He can see that Siwan is doing his favorite activity. He is sitting on the chair near their desk while surfing the Internet. He was probably searching some new fashion in the Internet, being a fashionista himself.

“Siwan-ah~~ I’m home..Do you miss me already?” Kwanghee said while hugging Siwan’s shoulder.

As usual, Siwan doesn’t give any reaction to Kwanghee’s hug and still continue looking at his laptop screen.

Kwanghee not being offended by Siwan not reacting to him kept hugging the smaller boy. It never bothers him, as Siwan always did not give response to him. Siwan is the type of person that does not express his feeling openly in contrast to Kwanghee that never hesitant to show his affection to other people.

“Siwannie..why are you not sleeping yet? Are you waiting for me? OMO..how sweet..!” Kwanghee said and giggled like a little girl. His loud voice was like a thunder that struck into Siwan’s ear and remains there forever.

Siwan tried to break from Kwanghee’s hug, as he knows that what Kwanghee said is true. He fights the urge to sleep and keep on surfing the Internet until the time passes without he even realize. He will not admit to Kwanghee that he was waiting for him to come home, OF COURSE. If he shows even a little affection to Kwanghee, he knows that the next day he will be clinging to him all day long. Not that Siwan hate it, he just feels sorry for Kwanghee because being too shy, he cannot reply to Kwanghee’s touch.

“Siwan-ah..do you know I have to drink this bitter tea during the show? You know I cannot eat medicine right. It made me wanna throw up. It was so disgusting and bitter that I spit it back. I really don’t know how they can swallow that tea. Thinking about that made me wanna throw up urghh…..” Kwanghee starts to tell what happened during the show.

Siwan just laugh hearing Kwanghee’s story. Siwan is now facing Kwanghee while Kwanghee sits on the edge of Siwan’s bed. He knows that Kwanghee really hate to eat medicine. Having known Kwanghee for years, and being his bestfriend already made Siwan know everything about Kwanghee. From the least important thing, such as he will be freak out if he forgot to bring his complete set of make-up, to the most important thing such as Kwanghee’s unconditional love to him.

“How can a tea be that bad? I know you were being exaggerated. Why did you have to drink it?” asked Siwan concern.

“You know when we have to tell a story that no one ever do it. I thought my story is special but then there was also somebody else in the same situation too. That is why I have to drink it.”

“What story that you told them?”

“The story about the farting competition that I had during the Idol Sport Competition.”

“What??! Wahh Kwanghee.. you are so disgusting! You really have no shame.” Siwan gasped in surprise. Well, actually he is not that surprise. Being a person name Hwang Kwanghee, that is exactly the kind of stories that he will tell. The stories that other idols will never mention, but Kwanghee will proudly say it.

“What is wrong with that? I think it’s funny.” Kwanghee replied. “Siwan-ah..can you please take me some cold water. I think I can still taste the tea.”

“Go and take it yourself. I have other better thing to do.” Siwan coldly replied and starts to face his laptop once again.

“Ahh Siwan.. I’m tired. Please~~~~~~~~~” Kwanghee whined.

“Tired? Your voice is loud as ever at this time, how can you said you are tired.? I can already hear your voice when you enter the dorm.” Siwan said. Actually he was a bit mad at Kwanghee because he can hear that Kwanghee keeps on talking to Junyoung and Dongjun through his half open door instead of coming and see him instantly. He was waiting for Kwanghee but then he kept talking to the others, so he gets kinda upset.

Kwanghee then get up from his seat and hug Siwan from the back. He rested his chin on the smaller boy’s shoulder.

“Please Siwan..I am too tired to go to the kitchen.” His voice sounded like a whisper. Siwan can feel Kwanghee’s hot breath under his ear.

“Fine fine. I’ll go.” Siwan gave up. Kwanghee gave a victorious smile showing his half moon eyes.

While Siwan went to get the water, Kwanghee rested himself on Siwan’s bed. That’s when he realize that he was so damn tired. In no time, he was off to dreamland.

When Siwan entered the room, he found Kwanghee lying on his bed. “Kwanghee..here your water.” Siwan said while handing him the glass.

Kwanghee did not even budge when Siwan taps his shoulder.

“How can he sleep, on my bed after he asked me to get his drink? He really….” Siwan mumbling irritatingly to himself while putting the glass on the desk.

He then slowly sits beside Kwanghee in attempt to wake him up so that he can change himself and sleep on his own bed.

Siwan examine his bestfriend's face. He can see that Kwanghee is exhausted. He felt really sorry to Kwanghee. He worked too much, freakin too much but he never once complains. He never said that he hate to do the job because Siwan knows that this is his dream. This is both their dream.

Siwan touch Kwangee’s face softly not to wake him up. “He is too tired he didn’t even remove his make-up”. Siwan then caresses Kwanghee’s hair lightly and remove few strands of hair that covering his face. “He seems most calm at this state kekeke…”

Siwan then decided to take some wet tissue to remove Kwanghee’s makeup. He removes the make-up carefully, afraid that Kwanghee will wake up from his peaceful sleep. After about 20 minutes, Siwan finish removing Kwanghee’s make-up. It’s not like the make-up was fully clean but Siwan did his best.

He knows that the next morning Kwanghee will be all over him and will be clinging on him the whole day when he discovered what Siwan did to him, but he did not care. Siwan smile feeling satisfied with himself but then the smile was replaced by a sigh. He is frustrated because this is only the best that he can do to help Kwanghee. Little did he know that even the slightest affection that Siwan shows is enough for Kwanghee.

Siwan yawned. He did not realize that he was tired too from waiting Kwanghee. He then takes his place next to Kwanghee and wraps his arm around Kwanghee’s waist.

Junyoung who was now getting ready to sleep, first check on every members. He enters Siwan and Kwanghee’s room upon seeing their light is still on. When he entered the room, he can see that both of them already fallen asleep on Siwan’s bed while holding each other.

Junyoung gave a soft chuckles. “They will fight very hard with each other during the day and then become so lovey dovey during the night.”

“Junyoung hyung. What are you doing? Let’s go to sleep.” Junyoung heard a sleepy voice calling for him from his room. He looked at the direction and saw Minwoo who was standing at the door. Junyoung already sent him to his room but Minwoo could not sleep without his hyung by his side.

“Oh Minwoo-ya. Wait a second, I’ll be there.”

Minwoo waits patiently at the same spot while Junyoung switching off the light.  

Junyoung then closes the door and takes Minwoo to his room. Everyone is asleep including Dongjun (maybe he gets scared when Kwanghee said he would get pimples on his pretty face if he sleeps late).

When Kwanghee was so sure that Siwan was asleep, he slowly opens his eyes. Actually, he woke up when Siwan was removing his make-up eventhough Siwan tried really hard to do it slowly. He cannot help but felt so touched with Siwan.

“Thank you my chingu”, Kwanghee whisper slowly. He then fall asleep back.

They fight as hard as they love. He knows that Siwan love him as much as he does. Kwanghee always know that.

 

THE END...

 

Hope u guys like my SIKWANG oneshot^^

We all know that Siwan loves Kwanghee too^^ kekekeke...stop being so denial Siwannie..

 

 

Their moments like this that made me go GAGAGAGAGAGAGA!!!!

 

 

I'm in the process of making ZEA series too after I finished my current fics^^

Let's support our hardworking ZEA..!!

SARANGHAE!

 

Comments are loved...XD