It's a KODAK Moment

It's a KODAK Moment
Please log in to read the full chapter

“It’s your fault!”

“How come it’s always MY fault?!”

Jiyong threw the backpack behind Dara, his long time girlfriend. They were arguing again, both were frustrated at each other, and they were just about to leave in a few minutes. Dara put her hands on her hips, refusing to back down.

“Hey guys, we have to go now if we wanna arrive early. It’s a few hours drive, too, if you have forgotten. Besides, the others are…” Bom said, trying to calm down her friends. They both glared at her and she raised her hands in defeat. TOP just shrugged, shaking his head a little, and went back to the driver’s seat since he was the designated driver for the trip.

Sajangnim thought that it would be a wonderful idea for the whole YG Family to go on a trip. All of the members of the YG Family were split into separate vans, even the new kids, iKon, Winner and Lee Hi were coming along. CL, Seungri, Minzy and Bom were already in the last van. Daesung and Taeyang decided to entertain Sajangnim and went with him, along with the Epik High, Psy and Jinusean in the first van.

Chaerin had just arrived from the United States after collaborating with the producers for her US debut. Her friends will also be throwing a party for her at the beach, they have to arrive a little early so she could at least grab a decent sleep. But with how her Dara-unnie and her Jiyong-oppa were arguing, she doubt they’ll be early.

Minzy looked at the side mirror, watching Dara and Jiyong argue animatedly. It was quite amusing to watch. They could argue on the littlest of things and get mushy the next. “They’re arguing again?” she asked, looking at the mirror.

Chaerin gave her a ‘don’t-ask-me’ look as she continued move for a more comfortable position so she could at least take a nap. Bom and Seungri both snickered from their seats. “Like those two arguing’s something new,” Seungri replied. “We’re used to it.” He moved a little closer to Chaerin, slightly patting his shoulder. CL smirked and rested her head on his shoulder. Bom chuckled and grinned at her boyfriend, TOP, who clipped his seat belt on.

A few minutes later, Jiyong went in the van, grumbling. Dara picked the back pack he threw earlier. When she got in the van, she found out that the only free seat was next to her retarded boyfriend. She just sighed and scooted to the back next to him.

She watched the scenery flash by the windows

Please log in to read the full chapter