Welcome

A Little Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Doctor Park!"

"Yes?" asked Park Ji Sang, looking up from patient #0024’s blood test report to meet the frantic gaze of Doctor J standing in the door of the treatment room, a tired goofy smile on his face.

"Doctor Yoo is in labour."

---------

"Congratulations Doctor Park," said the obstetrician as she gently passed him a tiny bundle cocooned a pink blanket. "She’s beautiful."

"A girl," he breathed, his voice filled with happiness as he stared down into his daughter’s face. She is smaller than his forearm, her little fingers wrap themselves around his finger and she squirms sleepily when he runs his thumb across her left cheek emitting a toothless yawn making him squeeze his lips tight to not cry.

He walked slowly over to Yoo Ri Ta, who sat up with assistance. She looked exhausted, her hair sticking to her neck and forehead, but happy. He sat down next to her and she bent over the baby.

"Hey Baby," she said softly, her voice full of wonder and eyes full of tears as she gently touched her daughter’s face. "I'm your mommy."

He lifted his gaze to meet her tired eyes and he feels just so in love that for a minute he feels that his heart was going to burst.

"I didn't really mean all of the things I said you know."

He grinned, remembering her words to him while she had been in labour. "You mean the bit where you said you were going to chop off my d*ck and couch me for life?”

"Yeah.” she said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter