Prologue

A Little Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello Princess,

 

By the time you open this, you would be a twenty-one year old adult. Only legally of course, you’ll be our baby even if you are old and grey.

 

Exactly this time last year, we found out that we were expecting a little miracle. A little piece of your mum and I; breathing, eating and crying…depending on us. The thought itself both excited and frightened. Worrying became a new constant in our busy lives. Countless days and nights were spent wondering if it was the right time, if we could even take care of a child, if we were finally safe enough to. But it didn’t matter, because but once you were born, all of those plaguing thoughts disappeared the moment we first laid eyes on you. We had only just met and we already loved you more than life itself.

 

Honestly, it had felt like a dream. We spent the entire day with you in our arms, in complete awe wondering how it was possible for us to have created something so beautiful. It was crazy, but as you wrapped your little finger around our much larger ones, our hearts beat a little faster with every breath of yours. And suddenly, it became so real. Your were ours and we yours - eternally.

 

And soon enough you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter