[Haehyuk] You make my world so colorful

Soundtrack-SJ

You make my world so colorful

Daniel sahuleka

Dedicated for Eunhae/Haehyuk dominant!Hae

--

(Unbeta, rushes)

--

Autumn wind gushing softly caressing your body. You shivered a little, but fortunately the sun giving enough warmth and someone in your arm giving the warmth too. The sun brings colorful shades when it shone through colorful window, creating colorful pattern at skin the person in your arm.

You touch the skin, soft, different from last night which covered by sweat, sticky and glistening. You touch the skin that colored red and feel the person in your arm stirred. You touch the skin that colored green and that person snuggled closer to you, trying to as close as possible with your warmth. You see the hair that seems so soft. You always like running your finger in the strand of hair, smelling the sweet scent mixing between that person real scent and vanilla sometimes chocolate or strawberry scent make that person really eatable in your eyes.

You touch that person forehead; lay aside the strand of hair from that person face. You smile softly. The sun shines to his face make him stirred to avoid the sun ray and show his to you. You chuckled softly. You run your finger at his spine, up and down, make him squirm because the ticklish sensation that your finger give. You wrap your arm around his waist; put your chin at his broad shoulder and listening to his heartbeat. Your breath creating goosebumps at his bare skin. You love him.

He turn around and facing you. His eyes still closed, his plump lips, looked the best when he wake up later. You kiss his forehead softly and you see his eyes fluttered open. His eyes were staring at you and he smiled. “Good morning, Hae” his voice slight raspy, but you like it. “Good morning, Hyukkie”. The sun ray now full irradiates the whole room. Make his pale skin, seen glowing in your eyes. He cupped his hand at your face and pulls your face toward him. You close your eyes and enjoying the sweetness that plump lips giving to you. Making autumn cold wind and autumn hot sun become nothing in your sense. You only feel him and only him.

“I love you, Hyukkie”. He smiled and that enough for you. He loves you too.

--

 

 

 

 

 

A/N whitelf fic for you Abracadabra hope you like it :D