[Haehyuk] Infatuation

Soundtrack-SJ

Infatuation

Pairing : Main!HaeHyuk, Side!Kyumin, Side!Sichul

Warning : Very extremely full of grammatical error, un-beta-ed. Don’t like don’t read, ehehehe..

Inspired by Maroon 5 song-Infatuation

Summary : Love at first dance is exist?, or that just an infatuation because that person is like something you really adore and different with other?

(Picture wasn't mine. Credit goes to owner)

--o--

Let me introduce myself. My name is Lee Donghae. A brown haired handsome namja. A lot of girl and boy chased after me. Honestly, I only love one person. His name is Lee Hyukjae and I always hope he will be the only one person who chased after me and not the other. But I don’t mind, if must me who chased after him.

Everything started in Halloween mask party one years ago. I dressed in white tuxedo with wing attached on my back and white mask in my face. I checked my appearance, and nod with satisfaction. “Gosh, you’re so handsome, Donghae.” murmured me. I came to the party with my best friend and my roommate, Kyuhyun. He immediately leave me alone, after he saw his crush Lee Sungmin, and hurriedly approached him. I saw the hall was packed with people who was dancing around, laughing, talking or just enjoyed the meal.

The upbeat song, soon replacing the slow beat song. I know this song, it’s Mr.Simple song, from great boyband Super Junior. All of the people jumping and dancing but I don’t want to dance because I don’t have partner. Until I see one figure, dressed with black coat and silk red shirt. He wore black velvet mask with devil horn attached in his blonde head. He moved with strong and graceful move. He really mesmerized me. He dance perfectly following the beat and my heart beating faster. I feel my feet start walking to approach him, but with a lot of people, I need time to get to his place. When I just five step away from him, the song change again to slowbeat, it’s Sorry Sorry Answer. Silently I thanked the DJ. I see he was about to leaving the dance floor. Okay, now or never.

You’re so, so beautiful
I’m entranced by your appearance
I’m entranced
I’m captured by your gaze
I can’t turn my head around either
I’m a fool

“Mmm…excuse me.” He stared me with confused look. God, he really handsome, his smooth flawless skin (I want to touch that skin, only to ensure that skin is smooth), his kissable-sweet plump pink lips (I want to kiss that lips, only to ensure that lips is sweet). His blonde hair fall perfectly, and looked very soft (I want to that hair, only to ensure that hair is soft). His jaw line, God, I don’t know what to say (Argh, stop thinking ert Lee Donghae..!!). When I looked into his eyes, the deep brown orbs perfectly mirroring my eyes. I think I’m drowning in that bottomless brown orbs. “Erm..am I know you?”. Oh, God, his voice really made my heart beating faster. What if he called my name, maybe I can fainted because of happiness. “Okay, I’m leaving now.” said him and almost step away from me. “Oh, wait. Can I..can I dance with you?” I cross my finger and hope for a miracle, because it’s really weird, if a stranger ask someone to dance with him when he know nothing about that person. I see he hesitant at first, but next second he nod and said okay. I’m sure, God has sent heaven to me now.

We dance, not too close yet not too far. Not too close, because we still awkward and don’t know each other although both of his hand in my shoulder and my hand in his waist. But he doesn’t lean his head in crook of my neck like the other’s people around us do. Not too far, because I still can smell his fragrance. Sweet, very sweet, like strawberry scent with hint of his original scent. I think anything about him made me infatuation.

“My name is Lee Donghae. Sophomore in Modern Art department” I said to breaking the awkward silence which floating around us, increasingly heavier as time goes by. “My name is Lee Hyukjae. Sophomore too, in Literature department” he said with low voice. “Nice to meet you, Hyukjae-sshi. Would you be my friend?” and he nod his head, I can see a little bit pink tint in his white cheek because the mask not covering all of his face. the sight of he blushing, is really breathtaking. We continue to dance in silence, comfortable silence..

Realize the heat, the lie
Baby, give me can’t deny
We don’t make a sound and we keep feeling this space
We feel the love syndrome that we’re falling deeply into
Let’s never change, let’s never break up
Let’s say we love each other more than ourselves
Even a hundred times, even ten thousand times on & on
Precious love

The song is over, and changed with other slow beat song.  We remained in previous position. Without doubt I take the mask off from my face. “Hyukjae-sshi, can I see your face?” he nod again, and he take off the mask. I think I will going to blind. He with mask is beautiful, he without mask is perfection. “I don’t know you realize this or not, but in this Halloween party, only us who wear a devil and an angel tuxedo costume, right?” I asked him again and he chuckled “Yeah, you right. I don’t know why the other want using a white dress and halo to be an angel, and the other using red tights-leather costume with tail only to be a devil” he smiled and I can’t help but smile to him. “Maybe we couple made in earth” he chuckled again, “Yeah, I’m out from hell and you falling from heaven only to met in this dance party. We really couple made in earth”

“Hyukjae-sshi, I know, we just met today and only 30 minute long know each other. But Hyukjae-sshi, please forgive my impudence.” He stared me with concern in his eyes, I gulped a lump in my throat. I hesitated at first, but again, now or never “ I infatuation about you, Hyukjae-sshi, from the first time I see you dancing in that dance floor and when we dance for the first time. I-I like you Hyukjae-sshi.” I see his eyes widened in disbelieve, he blinked his eyes. “I’m..erm..I’m sorry Donghae-sshi, but I don’t believe love at first sight. Not mean I don’t like you, I do like you, but only as friend. ”

I could feel my hope crushed in tiny piece, scattered in floor, but being the stubborn person I must convince him that I’m serious. “But I like you from the first dance. I-” “You only infatuation about me, because you see me as something you really adore and different from other people you have met. You don’t or not yet love me Donghae-sshi. Believe me, there is a big difference between love and infatuation. Your state now is infatuation, you need to convince yourself first” he smiled softly to me with apologetic eyes. “I-” I began again but he cut off my word “I already have boyfriend, Mianhae” he held my hand and squeeze little. “We still can be a friend, Donghae” and suddenly he waving his hand to someone behind me. “I must go now. See you later.” My gaze following Hyukjae direction. He approach a handsome tall man with well built body and dimples in his face, I guess he is Hyukjae boyfriend. I’m broken heart that night, but I curious so I start stalking Hyukjae and his boyfriend out from hall.

I see they go to parking lot, went straight to a silver car parking under the street lamp. I’m hiding behind vending machine, because that is the very strategist place to watch them. I see other man out from car when Hyukjae and his ‘boyfriend’ stood beside car. The scene after made me shocked, because the man who out from car -the feminine man with soft black hair and cat like eyes- kissing with the man beside Hyukjae. “What the ..!!. How could Hyukjae let his boyfriend making out with other man in front of his eyes.” I cursed under my breath. The feminine man circling his arm around the muscle man neck, and his arm hugging the feminine man waist. I can heard Hyukjae protested “Ya, Hyung. Can you stop showing PDA in front of me and stop corrupting my innocent mind..!!”.

My mind start to confused, so what is really happened?. Hyukjae said he has boyfriend and I assumed that man is his boyfriend, but now his ‘boyfriend’ making out with other man. “Cih, innocent my ..!! How about your collection, Hyukjae?. Go, find a boyfriend or girlfriend, I don’t care. So you can’t disturbed my love life again. You don’t want forever, right?” retorted the feminine man with smirk in his face, I can see Hyukjae face as red as tomato. “Shut up, hyung.!!. Let’s go home and continue your activity later at home.” I heard Hyukjae snapped to his Hyung, the feminine man was about to retorted again but the muscle man kiss his lips and said “Hyukjae right, Chullie. Let’s go home, okay” and the feminine man just said “You really a er, Hyukje. Lucky for you because you’re my cousin. Fine, let’s go home Siwon”.

I can feel smile crept up in my face. I grin ear to ear. So, Hyukjae actually don’t have boyfriend. He said that, just because he doesn’t want hurt and broken heart because a moment love. “Don’t worry Hyukjae. I will make you happy, because my love is real only for you.” I heard bushes behind me rustling, I reflexively turning my head and  yelling, “Nuguya?”. My mind start to frightened. Just imagine, in the midnight of Halloween day, alone in a dark parking lot. What if something like in horror movie come out. I don’t want die now. No, because Hyukjae is not yet mine. A dim light above bush giving an eerie feeling, especially when figure of a tall and lanky man with hair bang covered his forehead come out from behind bush. I almost scream when that figure start to talk.

“Donghae hyung, is that you?”. He walk approaching me, with another figure following him. When the figure stood in front of me, I start to calmed down, “God, you startled me, Kyuhyun. What are you doing behind that bush?, and- oh, Sungmin hyung..!!”,I see the other figure is Lee Sungmin, he is Junior in Music department along with Kyuhyun. Mentally I frowned when I see Kyuhyun hair is little bit disheveled, and I can see Sungmin’s neck had a few red mark. Both of them slight panting and pink color tint their cheek, not mention Sungmin lips a little bit too red than usual. I facepalmed and groaned in frustration. How can my dongsaeng got his crush really easy?. I shook my head, “I think I disturbing you guys, sorry. I go home now.” I said to them, but they frantically shook they head, “No..no, actually we searching you, Donghae-ah. Because Kyuhyun did not carry his room key, so he need to find you or he can’t go to his room. Right, Kyu?” Sungmin explained to me, and Kyuhyun just nod his head. Mentally, I laughed at the obvious thing they try to covering. They think I really dumb, huh?. I know they making out behind that bush, gosh, they really need to improve they lying ability. I smiled, “Oh, I see. Kajja. Let’s go home.”

--

From that night, the operation to take over Hyukjae heart aka stalking, chased after him and saying love word to him is begin.

--

 

 

 

 

so, this is the first story, hope you like it. And thank you so much for you who subscribe my story, i really appreciate that.

Thank you -bow-

 

the picture is not mine ^^