Two

Exo no Otome

Chapter 1.2 : Introduction II

 

 

 

Tao's eyes widened, " Wait what? OH MY FRIGGIN' OTOME GOODNESS! That was Kris's line in chapter one! " he screamed inside his head as his body suddenly become frozen.

 

..  was all Tao could think. He still can't believe- he really can't believe at what he was seeing right now. Kris. Freaking Kris who can only be seen in that game, who only exist in that game, was standing right in front of him.

 

Still not moving, Tao wasn't aware of was happening right now, the man kept yelling and even cursing him for like 10 or more than (yeah more than) 10 times yet the man still doesn't got his attention nor snap him back to reality. His mind at the moment is filled with questions that he wanted to be answered right away because mind could explode any minute from now.

 

Was the game actually based on real life?

Is it just a coincidence that this man looks exactly like a game character?

Was he really Kris?

or maybe,

Did his ultimate wish actually came true? And now he was transported inside the game? Does he need to increase stuffs like affection points to have a chance to date him or what?

 

He needs ing answers right ing-

 

" ing this is the last time i'm going to ask you, who the hell are you and what the are you doing here?! " the man growled in annoyance, finally snapping him back to his senses.

 

He blinked twice then looked around and stopped when he met a pair of eyes glaring deadly at him. Okay, so there's one question that had been answered. He's definitely not Kris ' he thought, gulping nervously as he steps back, ' or maybe he was just out of his character right now- wait, was that even possible for a game character to be Ooc sometimes?! ' Tao's mind couldn't even function well right now.

 

" You really- "

 

" Hyung, again? " another tall figure slowly came towards the guy that looks like Kris(as Tao says) letting a loud yawn while rubbing his eyes. 

 

" Why the heck are you yelling- " he sounded annoyed but then stopped when he noticed an unfamiliar boy standing in front of them. 

 

He looked at Tao from head to toe before looking back at the Kris-guy, " Who's this guy? Ohh, one night stand? " the other tall boy asked earning a smack on his head from the taller.

 

" Definitely not you dumb ! "

 

The other boy turned his head and looked at Tao with cold eyes, " Who is he then? " 

 

 

' Why are they so cold- Wait. wait. wait..wha? The other guy seems familiar too.. ' Tao looked back at the guy and tried to think where he had seen him' OH! OH MY GOOD ! C-CHANYEOL?! ' Tao internally screams when he realized that the face of another character in the game exactly matches the face of the other man standing in front of him.

 

*doki doki* his heartbeat is starting to race. 

 

" Are you guys fighting again? " suddenly, A smaller man came towards the two and stopped walking when he felt an unfamiliar presence. As he turned his head, Tao's eyes grew wide again.   

 

What... WHAT?!

 

' AND NOW A GUY THAT LOOKS LIKE SUHO APPEARED?! '

 

" Is yelling a normal morning routine in this house? " Another short man comes along while rubbing his eyes and stopped as well when he saw Tao's face.

 

' WHAT- WHAA?!  BAEKHYUN?! '

 

*doki doki*

 

Tao steps back, did he fell asleep in Mrs. Kim's car and now this is his dream? But this is not his usual dream, though this is kind of a great dream too, looks so realistic. The background should be bright and there should be flowers and sparkles 'n stuffs around them. Why do they look serious and scary right now? What the actual happened to his dreamland?

 

" Yifan-hyung's voice woke me up so I decided to find him to see the reason why was he cursing at this kind of time. " the Chanyeol-guy explained.

 

" Because I was asking him who he is but he doesn't say any . " and then the ' Kris-guy 'pointed at Tao.

 

Baekhyun, Suho and Chanyeol then stared at him as if saying ' mind explaining yourself? ' 

 

' .. They're all looking at me. ' Tao kept cursing inside his mind as his feet suddenly became glued on the floor and he couldn't move them. His mouth can't even utter a single word.

 

" What's going on here? I told you guys to keep the peace in the world. " A blond-haired man came wearing pajamas that has colorful unicorns designed on it and started talking about love and peace and unity and bla bla bla..

 

*doki doki*

 

' L-LAY?! ' 

 

" Is there a family meeting going on or- Who is he? " , not so long after ' Lay' came another guy with brownish hair and just like the others, he stopped when he saw Tao's face.

 

*doki doki*

 

' LU...HAN! '

 

" Are you guys gonna have breakfast? I'm starv- ..huh? A new brother? " another one came whining but stopped as soon as he saw what the others were looking at.

 

*no doki doki but still*

 

'CHEN!'

 

" You guys look like statues what are- oh.. " the last one comes along, and stared at him then smirked.

 

*doki doki*

 

' KAI!... . MY HEART.. TOO MUCH... '

 

" Oh Zitao dear. There you are! " Mrs. Kim yelled and walked towards him and hugged him like a mother who's worried to her child, making the others stare at them.

 

" So you're the one who brought him here? " the guy that looked like Kris asked and raised a brow.

 

Mrs. Kim just hummed in response, " Don't be rude to him, okay?  He's going to work here now."

 

" You mean work for us. " the Kai guy said, giving a wink to Tao whose mind and heart is going hysterical right now.

 

" That just means the same Jongin sweetie.. Anyway,  Zitao please introduce yourself to them. " Mrs. Kim smiled and patted him at the back.

 

" I-... I-i'm Huang Zitao. " he finally managed to speak but with a trembling voice

 

" We can't wait for you to start your service to us. " Kai along with the others said and the others just grinned.

 

 

Should I select the route I want now? This is the part were I'm gonna pick the route route I want right?  Or there's no route-picking here? This is a Game right? I'm in the game. 'Cause if i'm not, then I do not mind washing other underwears nor being a damn maid anymore... 

 

 

**********

 

" Ugh! Why are they so loud. " Sehun muttered as he goes down stairs to go to the source of noise that woke him up. 

" Don't they know how to be quiet even just in the morn- " he then stopped walking when he saw an unfamiliar boy

beside their father's new wife, Ms. Lee or Mrs. Kim now because their father and her got married last month.

 

He quickly went back to his room and throw himself on the bed, " A new step brother huh... "

 

 

 


Aww thank you for subscribing and upvoting and aslo commenting. Uhm i'm sorry abt the thing I suddenly posted the other day, I was preparing the other chapter when I feel lazy and didn't notice that.. I'm in a hurry again 'cause my mom's gonna woke up and hit me for staying late. I'll try to update soon.. Oh well.. I'll fix the typos next time.