One

Exo no Otome

Chapter 1: Introduction I

 

 

 

 

" We're really really sorry Taozi.. " Tao's mom tries her best to talk properly with him after telling him such thing.

 

" Yeah right.. I understand. You and dad ed to create a child to be a damn payment for your debts. " he scoffed while getting his clothes from his cabinet.

 

" Zitao! " 

 

Tao stopped packing and turned his head at to look at his mom , " What? Did I say something wrong? "

 

She let out a heavy sigh and tried to speak in calm way even thought she was offended, " Honey, I know what you're going through- "

 

" Really? Did grandma and grandpa also made you for their debts? " he said with a sarcastic tone.

 

" Please just understand us and our situation will you?! " his mom bursted out with anger but still manages her self control,  " Look, you're our first baby and you know we love you- "

 

" Right.. " he cutted her off again and spoke in a mocking way,   " You love me because you can see me as a ing payment. "

 

" Mm right, the spoiled brat payment who's obsessed to that virtual dating game because he never experienced real romance and also to gucci which was one of the main reasons why we ran out of money.. " she spoked in a mocking way like what he just did.

 

"  I love gucci.. And hey! I'm not obsessed  with that game! " 

 

" Really? " she smirked, " Then tell me why were you giggling while rolling on your bed and hugging your pillows like a crazy teenage girl last night? Isn't it because of that game? "

 

Tao's cheeks began to turn into a bright shade of red, " N-no it's not! It's because- "

 

" Oh and how about last last night when I scolded you because you yelled 'Oh my god! HE ASKED ME OUT!!' in the middle of the night. " his mom's smirk grew even wider, " I thought someone really asked you out, but then it was only at that game again. " 

 

" Okay mom stop before I begin to melt from embarassment right now. " Tao sighed and started to speak in a serious manner,  " I know you spoiled me since day I was born-"

 

" You've been spoiled even when you're still inside me! You always made me feel hungry- "

 

" Now I  know why I have a habit of cutting off people before they could off fnish their words... Now let me finsh mom. " he continued,  " I know we're really down right now.. Bankrupted. No money and have a lot of debts to pay, and now one of the family where you have borrowed money found out and told you to make me work for them to at least lessen your debts. Mom, I'm just a sarcastic spoiled brat with a gucci and dating game obsession, I can also understand this kind of situations. It's just that I'm very shocked that's why I acted that way a while ago.. "

 

Tao's mom smiled pulled him into a tight hug, " You're really my son.. Thank you honey. As much as I don't want to agree about that but we really owe that family a lot so we have no choice. Just.. Just take care of yourelf while you're there.. We'll do everything we can to get you back as soon as possible okay?  I love you my dumb spoiled brat child.. "

 

" I love you too my idiot mom.. "

 

" Oh, and you've finally admit it.. "

 

" Admit what? "

 

" You're obsessed with that dating game.. " 

 

" Mom! "

 

" It's okay I've checked the characters... Guess we have the same taste for hot guys~ " she then chuckled and ruffles her son's hair.

 

 

 

*****

 

 

" Why is Taozi-gēgē dragging a big bag? " Lian, Tao's little brother, asked when Tao came out from his room.

 

" Uhh.. I'm going to a vacation.. for a while.. " Tao answered.

 

The little boy ran towards him and looked at him with sparkles in his eyes, " Really? Can I come? "

 

" You sure? I'll go to a very very far place where there is no wifi. " 

 

From being excited Lian turned to a sad one, " Oh then I'll just stay here and enjoy the internet.. "

 

Tao smiled and patted his little brother's head, " I'll miss you... "

 

" I'll miss you too gē. " the boy smiled.

 

" You'll just miss me spoiling you, little bratty kid. " Tao chuckled as he starts messing up his hair.

 

" Whatever. You're a spoiled little bratty kid too. " he hitted is older brother's leg and stucked out his tongue.

 

" Taozi, " Tao's mom called as she came closer to her two boys, " Mrs. Kim is already waiting for you outside. "

 

" Why are they in a rush? " Tao muttered, " You've just told me a while a ago and now they're already picking me. "

 

" She told me that their current household keepers just resigned yesterday that's why no one takes care of their children and their house right now. "

 

" So, I'm not just going to be a damn nanny of her children but also an all-around maid.. What an ideal life.. "

 

" Like what I've said, we'll do everything to get you the heck out from there as soon as possible, okay? "

 

" Okay. Just make sure it won't be too long because I couldn't take that I'm also going to clean bathrooms and wash other people's underwear.. "

 

" Promise me you won't get in any trouble or use your bratty mouth against them. Obey them, do whatever they order you and be good boy, understand? "

 

" Yah, yah, I know. Stop lecturing me or else that Mrs. Kim will burst because we're taking too long. "

 

Before going out, he kissed his family goodbye then went to the fancy car where Mrs. Kim was waiting for him.

 

" You're mom told me that your name is Zitao, right. " Mrs. Kim asked when the car started to move.

 

" My mom already told her yet she still asked me? Doesn't she believe my mom? " tao thought.

 

" Yes. " he answered with a fake smile.

 

" And you're 18. "

 

" Yes. "

 

" Aww, you're such an adorable and charming kid, they'll definitely like you. "

 

" Am I going to be maid or she's just gonna sell me? "

 

" Really? I hope so. " he gave her a fake smile again and turned his attention towards the window.

 

 

 

 

******

 

 

It was 10 years ago when Tao's parents decided to live in Seoul for the best. His grandparents died because one of their long-time bussiness rival burned their old house. Of course they knew it was them because they're the only ones who has the guts to do that. They are somehow lucky because they've survived. Too bad they couldn't send them to jail because there was not 'enough proof' and those bastards had paid the officers to shut their asses up. Before they left china, Tao's parents was forced to pay for his grandparents' left debts. They thought they could easily earn money in Seoul but it sadly, it had been really hard for them. Firstly, the communication. They're not that good in speaking Korean language so they've decide to study the languange first and they've also brought Tao along with them so he could speak with his new classmates to have new friends. After that, they've had a small bussiness which turned out to be successful but then, bussiness rivals where everywhere so the bussiness slowly turned down and down until they've borrowed a lot of money from different people they've known. Their debts grew wide until it reached to the point where they've been bankrupted. Zitao wasn't a typical teenager who gets high and drunk and lost his path, in fact he was wayy too far away from normal teenagers in their neighborhood. He likes to spend his time inside his room alone, either watching korean novelas or playing that dating game called Exo no Otome. And yeah, he's seriously addicted to it. How he wishes he can just go inside the game to escape the reality that he was going to be a maid.

 

 

**********

 

 

 

 

 

" We're here. " Mrs. Kim said as the driver opened the door for them. 

 

Tao's jaw droped when he stepped out of the car to see the beautiful, unbelievably huge mansion that's similar to some korean novelas he had watched before. 

 

" Zitao dear, follow me. " Mrs. Kim gestured him to follow her as she enters the big front door.

 

It was definitely more beautiful and spacious inside; expensive ornaments, paintings, chandeliers- ugh. It was just like in that dating game he used to play. Yeah, a lot similar. He really can't believe that this house, was the one he's going to clean, every ing day. Wow.

 

" So huge and- wait, where's Mrs. Kim? " he mentally panicked 'cause the woman disappeared in his sight and he couldn't figure out how will he find her.

 

He tried to explore a bit but just gets more lost that he couldn't even go back to where he was before. Even if he wanted to just scream ' MRS. KIM  WHERE ARE YOU?! ' , he just couldn't because that is inappropriate and embarassing to do for someone who's just in his first day of work. And just when he turned around to try going back to the main door, he bumped into a tall figure who had a familiar looks.. He looks exactly like.. like..Yah! KRIS from Exo no Otome!

 

The said man's brows furrowed, " Who are you?! And what are you doing here?! " the man asked in loud and angry tone.

 

Tao's eyes widened, " Wait what? OH MY FRIGGIN' OTOME GOODNESS! That was Kris's line in chapter one! " he screamed inside his head as his body suddenly become frozen.

 

 

 

 

 


Quick Note: I'm really sorry for this. I was in a rush because it's already really late.. I'll fix this next time okay.. and oh thank you for upvoting and commenting you're firing me up~ I love you <3