Min Yunho

BTS Scenario : Daddy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suga's POV

 

*rrrrrrrr* *rrrrrrrrr* *rrrrrrr-*

 

*beep!*

 

"hey honey! Wake up! It's 10.15 am as in you've got your duties waiting for you. Yunho is gonna be awake in no time and you need to take him to your practice today so you better get up now and prepare him! I won't be home until midnight or so. Be safe boys, I love you!"

 

*beep!

 

As the voice mail ended, I open my eyes and squint, "what time is it?" I mumbled to myself and look over towards the clock at the bedside table.

 

"DADDY!!!!!!!!!' A tiny squeaky voice called as loud bangs from the door followed. The door soon opened, revealing a boy in his jammies who soon ran on the bed and laid sprawled next to me while giggling.

 

I look over to him with a smile on my face and my hand reaching to ruffle his hair, "heya Yunho-ah" I greeted. "What are we doing today?" He asked while blinking his eyes at me.

 

"How about we go to see Hyukjin hyung and after that, we go get some ice cream?" I asked the little boy who perked up at the mention of 'ice cream'. He nodded eagerly and jump off of the bed and to my side, he pulled my arm with all his might to make me stand up, "come on! Come on!" He called.

 

 We both head towards the kitchen.

 

He sat on his seat while waiting for me to finish cooking his breakfast, "Yunho-ah, be a good boy and bring your plate here, hmm?" I called while turning the stove off.

 

He waddled his way towards me and once he stood next to me, he tug my shirt and hand me his plate while trying to peek over the stove, "what's that?" He asked, "pancakes!" I grinned and ruffle his hair.

 

I brought his plate to the table right in his place and he soon dash towards his seat, ready to devour his favorite breakfast, "daddy come on!" He squeaked while jumping on his seat, it has been a custom in my family to not eat until everyone's on the table and it kinda rubbed into Yunho.

 

As soon as I sat on my place, Yunho started digging into his food happily and I couldn't help but smile at the sight of him being so happy.

 

"Daddy, where's mommy?" He asked while nibbling on a piece of pancake that's stuck on his fork, "mommy is at work" I said and pat his head. He pouted, "does mommy don't wanna play with me?" He asked sadly.

 

I arched my eyebrows at him, "what made you think so, Yunho? Of course mommy wanna play with you" "b-but mommy never played with me..." he whined.

 

Yunho both amused me and confused me. I lift him from his seat and put him on my lap, "Yunho, don't think like that... mommy is working hard so she can have the time to play with you... so for now, mommy told daddy to play with you" I said while brushing his hair back.

 

"Does mommy really said so...?" He asked slowly while looking at me, "of course" I said while grinning at him. A grin appeared on his face and he jumped off of my lap and waddle to his chair, as soon as he's on his chair, he started swallowing his food in one bite.

 

"Woah, woah! What's the rush?" I chuckled as my eyes follow his every movements, "I'm eating quickly so we can play more today!" He grinned widely, showing his loose teeth at the bottom row of his teeth.

 

He soon leap off of his seat after finishing his breakfast and dash to his room, "y-yah! Yunho-ah! What are you doing?" I yelled and he popped his head from his room, "I'm getting ready to go! You should get ready too, daddy!" He grinned and disappeared into his room to look for his clothes.

 

"Aish that kid... never seems to stop amusing me" I chuckled and shook my head while bringing the dirty dishes to the sink and wash it clean before heading into my shared room to get ready.

 

 After taking a short shower, I dress myself in a comfortable white shirt and black jeans along with a dusty pink beanie. I grab my black backpack that was hung in the closet and stuff it with stuffs that I might need before walking out of my room.

 

"Yunho-ah are y-" my words when I saw my baby boy seated on the couch, trying to tie his sneakers, "daddy! I need help!" He pouted cutely.

 

He was wearing a white shirt and an overall along with his white backpack that has his Suga-character plushie popping out of his bag, it looked absolutely adorable on him, "OH MY YUNHO-AH!!!!! WHY ARE YOU SO CUTE!?!?!?!?!?!?" I squealed and lunge to him while kissing him all over his face, making him giggle in delight, "ayy! Daddy!!" He squeaked.

 

After a while I was able to control myself again, I helped him tie his shoe and then I put mine before heading off to Bighit.

 

Yunho held my hand as we both walk down the path. Our house wasn't far from Bighit and that was one of the reason that Yunho is close with most of the peoples in Bighit which also made him their little superstar.

 

 "Yunho-ah, are you excited to see your Bangtan uncles?" I asked as I look at the skipping boy next to me, he looked up and nod, "and I also wanna see Bang pd-nim!" He said, "eh? Why?" I asked, a bit curious on why he wants to see Bang pd-nim, "uhh... uhh... he's nice to me... uh, and he looks nice... and, uh... oh!! He gave me lots of candies!" He said ecstatically.

 

Despite, feeling weirded out that my boss gave my son candies, his cuteness overwhelms me.

 

We both soon arrived at Bighit and as soon as we got in, staffs here and there would call Yunho, trying to get his attention while Yunho on the other hand was enjoying the whole scene as he grin at every passing soul, making them melt with his angelic smile.

 

"Omo! Is that who I think it is!?"

 

I looked at the source of the voice and saw Jokwon hyung running over to us and capture Yunho in his arms, "ayy! If it isn't the stubborn kid!" He said while pinching Yunho's cheek.

 

The thing is, despite being popular and being loved everywhere by everyone, there's one person that Yunho couldn't stand... and it's Jokwon hyung...

 

For some reason, Yunho would ran away at the sight of Jokwon hyung or he would cling unto whoever stood close to him as long as it's not Jokwon hyung.

 

Yunho soon made a face and before I could react to it, he wailed loudly while wiggling around to get off of Jokwon hyung's arms.

 

Jokwon hyung panicked and put him down and he soon dash out from the scene to the direction of the practice room, "aish that boy, sorry hyung! Gotta rush!" I said to Jokwon hyung and ran towards the direction Yunho ran into.

 

I was relieved when I saw Rapmon holding Yunho in his arms while patting his back comfortingly, "oh God, thank goodness..." I exhaled deeply, feeling relieved after knowing that Yunho is okay.

 

 "Yo hyung... did this boy ran into Jokwon hyung?" Rapmon asked with a teasing grin on his face, "psh, more likely he ran into him... he literally shock him nearly to death..." I said while ruffling the crying boy's head.

 

Yunho realized that I was next to him and he soon stretch his arms towards me, indicating that he wants me to carry him, "aigoo Yunho-ah, were you scared?" I asked while trying to peek at his face. He burried his face on my shoulder and nod.

 

Neither me nor Rapmon could handle looking at his cute act, we both chuckled at him and enter the practice room together.

 

"Yo dudes!" I greeted and everyone look towards me, "omo! Yunho-ah!!!!!" The boys squealed like bunch of girls at the sight of Yunho peeking from my shoulder towards them and wave a little.

 

Without me noticing, Yunho was stolen from my hands and into V's hands, "ey these manerless brats" I mumbled to myself.

 

Suddenly there was a tug on my pants and when I look down, I saw a grinning Hyukjin, "hey Hyukjin-ah!" "Uncle Suga, did you bring me snacks?" He asked while sheepishly grinning, "aigoo kiddo, what do you think am I? A snack bank?" I teased.

 

A pout appeared on his face, "daddy never let me eat snacks..." he said sadly, he was doing so purposely to make me feel bad but sadly I already know all his tricks, "ey, I was just joking! I'll give it to you la

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter