Kim Hyukjin

BTS Scenario : Daddy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin's POV

 

There I was, sleeping peacefully, dreaming of a wonderfull land where I am the most handsome heartbreaker of them all.

 

But that moment HAD to be ruined by a crying voice that woke me up immediately from my sleep. I groaned and glance to the clock on the table next to my bed. The clock reads '7.30' which made me groan even more, "no... waking up this early at a day off? Nope, that won't do!" I mumbled to myself and I close my eyes once again and try to let myself fall into the deep slumber.

 

But yet again, the wailing sound wouldn't stop and I don't think that it's gonna stop anytime soon. With a sigh, I stood up and proceed to walk out of my room and in to the room next to mine.

 

As soon as I opened it, the loud screaming voice greeted me and woke me up like an aspirin to a drunkard, "heeeeey baby, why are you crying, huh? Why do you have to torture your dad like this?" I ask even though I know that he won't respond to me.

 

I look over to the crib where my baby boy is resting while on his fist, "ayy, don't your fist! It's nasty!" I said as I grab a tissue and began to wipe his slobbery fist.

 

 As soon as he saw me, his wails stopped and were replaced by his whines, "what? Do you want daddy to hold you?" I asked as I reach him and pick him up with both of my hands and held him close to my chest.

 

He sniffled and sneezed after he has settled comfortably on my shoulder. I took him out from the room and to the living room where he could play with his toys while I prepare his mushed banana.

 

I put him on the soft rug where his toys were all laid down for him to play. He was soon absorbed in his toys and with that, I leave him to play alone and I went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for the both of us.

 

I mush half of a banana in his bowl and I made myself a couple stacks of pancakes and brought it over to the living room where he was seated with his toys, playing by himself peacefully while letting out small giggles.

 

 "Hyukjin-ah, come on, let's eat!" I said while putting the plates on the coffee table. He quickly crawl towards me and sat himself on my lap with his favorite plushie in his hand, and that plushie happens to be an animated plush of me.

 

 

At first, when Rapmon gave Hyukjin that plush, Hyukjin screamed loudly because he was scared of the plush's expression and he freaked out. But later he found himself slowly loving the plush to the point that he wouldn't go anywhere without the plush with him.

 

He obidiently open his mouth and eat what I have made for him silently while playing with his plushie. While we both eat, we watch tv together, and for some reason he choose Mnet, even though there's nothing for him to watch, except for m! Countdown that is playing right now.

 

He suddenly jumped on my lap and rose up while clinging on my neck, "where's Suga?" He asked while blinking cutely, "at the dorm" "why?" "Because he doesn't have any schedules" "why?" "Because we just finished our promotions" "why?"

 

I look at the kid who is blinking his eyes at me confusedly, "why are you curious?" I ask him, he only looking at me blankly without uttering a word before he fell onto my lap again.

 

"Yah, why are you asking for uncle Suga?" I ask, "kookie!" He squealed as he pick up a cookie plush and wave it around in the air, hitting me right on my face as he did so.

 

"Yah! Why did you hit your daddy on his face!?" I exclaimed at him, he looked at me and blinked before a giggle came out from his lips along with a satisfied grin.

 

A sigh left my lips but a grin appeared almost at the same time, "should we visit your bangtan uncles? It has been a while since you visited them" I said while patting his head, he didn't respond, perhaps he doesn't understand what I was blabbering.

 

I took him in my arms and take him to his room to prepare him for his bath. 

 

It was hard enough getting him in the bath tub, after bathing he won't wear his clothes, "ayy! Don't be like this Hyukjin-ah, don't make things hard for daddy because your mommy is away on a business trip, please, please just please wear your clothes or you'll catch a cold and your mom will cut off ny neck!" I pleaded him with my hands folded in front of him, begging shamefully.

 

He ended up giggling but eventually oblige, 'this kid wants his dad to suffer first before doing what was told... where did that attitude came from?' I thought to myself as I dry the kid and put clothes on him.

 

As I did so, my phone suddenly ring and when I check the caller, it was Namjoon, "yo, Namjoon"

 

"hey man, what'd ya up to?"

"dressing the little kid, you?"

"rap-making again..."

"geez man, you need life... hey listen, I think I'm going to head to the dorm in about 20 minutes and I'm gonna be there in 40, do you guys have any plans that consist going out of the house?" I asked.

"no, why? You need something?"

"naah, I think Hyukjin is missing you guys, do you mind playing with him?"

"OH MY GOD, WHAT!? YOU'RE BRINGING HYUKJIN HERE!? HEY GUYS! SEOKJIN HYUNG IS BRINGING HYUKJIN!! *from the distance* WHA- SERIOUSLY!? MAN! LEGGO CLEAN THE DORM!!!!"

"Oh my gosh, has the members grow noisier?" I joked.

 

"Ppa! Ppa!" Hyukjin called as he grab onto my arm, "hmm? What is it?" I asked, "mmhhhhhmmm!!" He whined as he tried to reach the phone. I chuckle, "Rapmon, I think Hyukjin wanna talk to you all, put it on speaker" I said and turn mine to the speaker mode.

"Hyukjin!!!! Hyukjin-ah!!!! it's bbang bbang uncles!!!! Hyukjiiiiiin!!!!!!" they screamed from the other line.

 

Hyukjin seems to be startled by the loudness, he jumped slightly from his sitting position.

 

He blinked and move his face closer to the phone, "AAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He screamed.

 

I quickly turn the loud speaker off and move the phone back to my ear, "hyung, what was that all about!?" Rapmon asked.

"That's what you get for bombarding my son, man"

"he's as weird as his dad, I swear" Rapmon mumbled which unfortunately was heard by me.

"Yah! What do you mean by that!?"

"nothing!!  Gotta go! Dorm's like a pig sty, wouldn't want Hyukjin to trip and fall, bye!" then he hung up.

 

I sighed at my phone and move my gaze to the confused baby. Grinning, I took him in my arms and brought him to the living room, "Hyukjin-ah, stay here, okay? Appa's going to take a bath" I said as I settle him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter