Tranquillizer [2/2]

Tranquillizer

Mr. and Mrs. Kim wanted to tell the twins about Sehun’s comeback but they decided to let them see her for themselves.

 

Sehun arrived that night while the twins were eating dinner.

"I'm back.. Kai..Jongin.. I hope you still remember me.." Sehun said as she went inside her car and drive towards her mansion which is located a few blocks from the Kim's mansion.

 

[The next day]

 

"aish... everyone is so noisy Kai hyung" Jongin whines as he walk while back hugging his brother as his face is burried on Kai's shoulder.

"bear it bro... just bear it..." Kai said as he look at the other members of EXO.

"hey... have you guys heard? There will be a transfer student here from China." Baekhyun said.

"really? when?" asked by the twins.

"they said its today" Suho answered.

EXO finally arrived on their classroom and seated on their usual seat as Bomi makes her entrance and sit on top of the twin's desk only to be pushed away by the twins.

"omg... you guys touched me! Say do you want to see my underwear? It's made of diamonds" Bomi said while flirting with the not  interested twins.

"we touch you? eww... we just dont like your stinky on our clean desk and now it has millions or maybe zillions of germs... yuck." Kai said as he make a puke sound.

Baekhyun and the others laugh in this making Bomi growl in anger.

"how dare you! be lucky that me, a daughter of a president into you guys!" Bomi said while gritting her teeth.

"Oh be lucky that we the long-distance relative of Queen Elizabeth is standing infront of you dimwit!" Jongin said in annoyance.

Bomi became silent when she heard this and opens two buttons of her blouse and leans forwards the twins making them disgust at the sight.

The other boys were drooling but not EXO.

EXO were gay except Kai and Jongin.

 

"can you get lost?" Kai and Jongin said while giving Bomi some death glare.

"don't want to~ I know that you guys are drooling at what you see right now." Bomi said while Kai and Jongin was already wearing sunglasses as their eyes were close because they were really disgusted by the sight.

 

Bomi was about to go on when the teacher came in.

"Ms. Bomi please fixed your uniform and all of you sit down as I have an announcement." the teacher said and luckily they already removed their sunglasses and purified their table using alcohol.

 

"As you all know.. there is a new student that will be joining us today." their teacher said and ushers the said student to come in.

The door was slowly open as the new student step a foot inside the classroom.

 

It was a girl who's long hair is  silver white, brown eyes, pink lips, tall, y, hot and looks like an angel.

Kai and Jongin froze in their spot when the girl faces them.

She looks like the girl that was their first love.

 

"please introduce yourself." their teacher said.

"Hello everyone, I'm Oh Sehun... nice to meet you all.. please take care of me." Sehun said as she bow down alittle while smiling.

Kai and Jongin was so happy and shocked at that moment because finally.. Sehun is infront of them.

The teacher told Sehun to be seated beside Kai and Jongin.

 

Sehun smiled at them and hand them a piece of paper saying "catch up with you guys later :) miss you two".

The twins couldnt help but smile secretly and waited for the first and last subject to be finished since its friday and they only had one subject because after that is for extra co-curricular activities.

 

Kai and Jongin waited Sehun to finished packing her stuffs as them and EXO assist Sehun.

Once they reached EXO Performance Club, Kai and Jongin immediately hug Sehun as Sehun hug them back.

"I miss you two" Sehun said as Kai and Jongin replied "We miss you two" as they indulge the moment.

 

Kai and Jongin introduced EXO to Sehun afterwards.

"aww your so beautiful! Can you be my daugher?" D.O asked while holding Sehun's hands.

"Can I be your father?" Suho added.

"Sure oppadeul" Sehun said as she smiled at D.O making him squeal and hug her.

"Can we be your brothers?" the other members asked and Sehun nods happily.

 

Kai and Jongin was happy that their so "gay" friends are accepting Sehun and ofcourse they had to confess on Sehun before someone steal her.

"Sehun-ah" the twins said.

"yes?" Sehun answered

"can we meet at the park later?"

"Sure,what time?" Sehun said

"Around 3pm" 

"alright"

 

Sehun arrived at the park when she saw Kai and Jongin was getting mad because of some boys. They were about to punch the boys but Sehun stop the twins by hugging them.

The boys were shocked when Kai and Jongin calm down just because a girl hugged them.

The boys took the chance to escape as Kai and Jongin turn around to hug Sehun back. 

Kai and Jongin told Sehun what happened.

Sehun was shocked that the twins were protecting her from those ert boys.

She was touched at what the twins did  for her.

 

Sehun is Kai and Jongin's tranquilizer.

They will calm down easily when Sehun is the one who stop them.

They felt relax when Sehun is with them, only Sehun is the person who can stop them.

 

Sehun assisted the twins inside her car where her driver is waiting.

After getting inside, Sehun let Kai lay his head on Sehun's shoulder while Jongin rest his head on her lap as they hug her.

Sehun is their angel who will let them feel peace. 

The one who will fill their aching hearts and fix it like magic.

 

They arrived at Kim's mansion.

Kai and Jongin is still holding on Sehun as they enter the mansion.

Mr. and Mrs. Kim was shock to see the twins were clinging on Sehun.

They knows that the twins' depression is attacking and its hard to stop unless they drink medicine.

 

Sehun led the twins to the couch and let them sit there as she asked for glasses of water for Kai and Jongin.

 

"were glad your back and sorry for the trouble." Mrs. Kim said.

"oh its alright, I don't mind helping them." Sehun said while smiling.

"Sehun dear, us and your parents already talk... and we decided for you to marry my twins." Mrs. Kim said which made  the twins and Sehun shocked.

"We don't mind!" the twins said as they blush.

"I-I... I accept it auntie" Sehun said as she blush while smiling shyly making the twins jump into her while Mrs. Kim immediately reported everything to Sehun's parents.

 

[After 2 weeks]

The twins and Sehun was always seen together.

They announced on school that the Kim twins and Sehun is getting married soon.

Everyone was shocked including Bomi.

Kai and Jongin is now living together with Sehun on the mansion where Sehun was staying for it was a gift from her parents saying that she will stay there and it will be her house once she got married.

They didn't know that every friday and saturday night, Sehun, Kai and Jongin was making love with each other.

 

Their parents found it out when one time Sehun, Kai and Jongin visit them and Sehun keeps having morning sickness that's when they said it to their parents.

 

"Oh my gosh! Wait did Sehun take pregnancy test?" asked the excited Mrs. Oh.

"Yes, she use it awhile ago.." Kai said as Jongin came screaming while holding the 6 pregnancy test kits.

"We're going to be fathers!" which made everyone cheer as Kai and Jongin hug their fiancée.

 

Their parents immediately rushed the wedding so that before Sehun could gave birth, they're already married.

Bomi couldn't accept it.

She came late at the wedding.

Kai and Jongin was already married to Sehun.

Bomi took out a gun and point it on Sehun.

She fired the gun 6 times and it hit Kai;s parents.

 

Bomi was shocked on what she did.

It's supposed to be Sehun but Mr. and Mrs. Kim was the one who took it instead of Sehun.

Kai and Jongin was so mad they move towards Bomi and punch her hard.

Everyone tried to stop them but nobody  could stop Kai and Jongin until Sehun came towards them after helping sending Kai and Jongin's parents to the hospital.

 

All she did was hug her two husbands that made Kai and Jongin stop as they turned to hug Sehun as they sob their heart out.

Bomi was still alive though she couldn't move a muscle due to the pain.

She was arrested by the policemen and was hospital arrest.

 

Sehun was hugging her two husband as they arrive to the hospital.

Kai and Jongin was still shaking but they weren't throwing tantrums like they used to and their depression didnt came.

They were shocked to found out that their parents died due to some main organs damaged so bad and blood loss.

 

After few weeks, Bomi was sentenced with a life imprisonment due to the double murder she commited.

Jongin and Kai was still grieving but they manage to hold on because of Sehun.

 

 

[9 months later]

 

Sehun was sitting on a bench while rubbing the big bump on her tummy as her husbands were setting their food on the picknic table.

Kai and Jongin's depression was already healed thanks to Sehun.

They were eating when Sehun began to groan and Kai notice that there is some  blood running between Sehun's legs.

Jongin immediately called his hyungs and helped them bring Sehun to the hospital.

 

Sehun was giving birth while Kai and Sehun hold Sehun's hands.

After who knows how many hours passed, Kai and Jongin immediately told their hyungs that Sehun gave birth to their twins.

The hair color of the twins were black and white.

 

Sehun was resting on room 121 as she finished feeding her twins and hand them over to their fathers.

Suddenly, they heard someone knocking on the door.

The rest of EXO came in after they heard Sehun said come in just to see how Sehun and the twins are.

 

"woah...I can't believe my grandchildren is so beautiful!" Kyungsoo said as he stared at the twins.

"What will you two be naming them?" asked Tao as he cooed at the baby along with Baekhyun, Luhan, Chanyeol and the others. "We decided that the black hair will be Hikaru and the youngest, the white hair is Kaoru." Sehun said.

"Oh like the Hitachiin brothers at Ouran High School Host Club?" asked Chanyeol.

"Ne!" Kai and Jongin said.

" waahh!!! They're so cute! I'm a happy grandpa.." Suho said as the others laugh.

 

It was almost night time when Sehun, Kai  and Jongin came home with their twins.

They were happy that everything is ok now.

Night time came and Sehun with the help of Jongin placed the twins on the crib then lay on their big bed while Sehun was on the middle.

 

"say jagi..." asked Kai and Jongin.

"what is it?" Sehun said

"you're  fully healed after 2 weeks right?" they said as they hug their wife.

"yes,so?" she said as she look at her twin husband.

"can we make love then?" they pleaded.

Oh boy.... it looks like the twins will have new sister (s) /brother(s) soon.

What can Sehun expect from his twin husband?

For sure they will be wild again....

-sigh-

 

 

The End

 

note from the author:

Its up to you guys how you'll imagine the bed scene between the 3.

Please don't request for it as a bonus chapter, I fail at writing

xP