Tranquillizer [1/2]

Tranquillizer

[flash back]

 

Kai and Jongin along with their family visited Jeju Island because they miss their grandparents.

They were so excited that they hold hands together that they couldn’t stop not being hyper once they saw the silhouette of their grandparents’ house.

 

They immediately went out of the car and run towards the gate to press the door bell as their parents chuckled at their twins’ cuteness.

The gate was opened by their grandpa whom they immediately hug.

“Grandpa, grandpa we miss you!” the twins said as they hug him.

“I miss you too.”  Their grandpa said as he chuckled.

“Where is grandma?” Kai asked for he didn’t see his beloved grandma.

“You’re Grandma?  She is in the garden with Sehun.” Their grandpa said.

“Who is Sehun?” the twins asked.

“You’ll know when you guys went to where your grandma is.” Their grandpa said that made the twins rushed to where their grandma is.

 

The twins gasped in shock when they saw a girl with long silver white hair, milky white skin, pink lips, and brown eyes.

She was wearing a baby blue dress and white sandals.

She was watering the plants in the garden that they didn’t notice their grandma isn’t there because they’re too focusing on Sehun who was busy admiring the flowers.

The twins were dumbstruck at her that they didn’t even notice their grandparents and parents were standing behind them.

Their grandma called Sehun that made her look at them.

“Yes grandma?” Sehun asked as she looked at them and notice the twins and the 2 other elder as she greet them politely.

“Sehun, this are my grandsons… their name is Kai and Jongin. Kai, Jongin… this is Sehun. She was born here after you guys are born.” Their grandma said.

“It was nice to meet you too… I’m Oh Sehun.” Sehun said as she offers her hands to the twins for handshake.

“N-nice to meet you too!” the twins said.

“The brown hair is Kai and the black hair is Jongin.” The twins said.

“Wait did you say your surname is Oh?” their dad said.

“Yes sir, Oh is my surname.” Sehun said politely.

 

Mr. and Mrs. and Mr. and Mrs. Oh were best of friends that they decided to let their children married each other when they grow up.

Mr. and Mrs. Oh was about to fetch Sehun when they saw their best friends and decided to let them spend time with each other while the kids spend time to know each other.

 

[At The Garden]

 

“Sehun-ah, why is your hair white?” the twins asked.

“Mom said that I inherit it from my dad because dad’s hair was silver white.” Sehun said which made the twins awed.

The twins played with Sehun and just a short time, the 3 of them became best friends.

 

The Kim family stayed there for almost 5 year as the kids was starting to grow up as handsome men and woman.

The Kim’s and the Oh’s decided to arrange their kids since Mrs. Kim told them that the twins will marry only one girl and that girl is Sehun that they decided to believe in her for she told their fates when they were little like their twins and Sehun.

Mrs. Kim, the twins’ grandma can see the red strings attached to the 3 kids that she knew she made the right decision.

 

 

 

Winter came, the three 10 years old children were playing on the snow.

They were so happy until Sehun began to cough hard and the twins immediately rushed to where Sehun is as she fainted while Kai carried her back to the house while Jongin tags along while making sure Sehun won’t fall.

 

They immediately rushed her to the hospital and told them that she had cancer.

The doctor told them that they don’t have enough medicines and facilities to cure Sehun.

The doctor called his friend who is in China and recommends them to him.

 

Kai and Jongin were sad that Sehun is leaving.

They don’t want her to leave but they understand that she had to go to China for her to live.

The three kids promised that one day, they will meet again and will never be separate again.

 

That’s the start where the twins change which the Kim family shocked.

They never expect that this will be the impact to the twins.

 

 

[10 years later]

 

Kai and Jongin found new friends which were Lay, Suho, Kris, Tao, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Chen, Xiumin, Luhan,  and D.O who is also their body guards.

They call themselves EXO.

The leaders were Suho and Kris.

EXO were the only ones who can see the real personality and attitude of Kai and Jongin.

They know about the twins’ first love and best friend who was in China.

 

To the other people, the twins appeared to be pranksters, funny and cold hearted for they don’t accept any confessions, gifts or even proposals.

They even reject the president’s daughter.

The president’s daughter, Bomi was a whiny brat that annoys them to death that they don’t bother to acknowledge her.

Bomi wants to get everything she wants and she wants the twins but the twins just ignores her saying their busy and got no time for her.

Bomi groans but decided to not give up because she knows that one day the twins will fall for her.

 

----------------------------------------------

I just update the half since its not finished yet

and the main reason is its Baekhyun's birthday

x3