Bed Monster

Shopping Chaos

It was still early in the morning when suddenly Haera woke up hearing her daughter was crying in her room. She jumped off the bed and opened her bedroom door. “H-haera-ya~ Whe-where are you going?” Kai woke up after hearing the door lock clicked with his bed hair while rubbing his eyes. “Stop rubbing your eyes oppa. Aigoo~ Haemi is crying and I’m going to check her up.” Kai just nodded and pull his bolster back and went to sleep. He was so tired because his practice just finished at three in the morning. Haera just smiled, watching her husband looked like a small child.

She walked towards Haemi’s room and knocked the door. “Haemi baby, are you okay? Why are you crying dear?” Haemi opened her door and quickly hugged Haera’s legs. “Mommy! I’m scwared!” Then she cried harder. Haera looked down at her daughter with a worried looks. “Why are you scared?” She patted her baby’s head. “Oppa said that there is a monster living under my bed. He also said that after I fell asleep, the monster will catch my feet and drag me with it. I’m scwared mommy!” She sobbed. Haera just went down and hugged her. “Gwenchanna baby. There’s no monster living under your bed. Go back and sleep baby.” She kissed her forehead. Haemi just nodded.

When Haera wanted to walked back to her room, she felt something tugging her sweatpants. “Mommy, can I sleep with you?” She looked at her with her big round hazel eyes. “Baby, can’t you just sleep in your room? There’s really nothing there. Your oppa just want to scare you.” But after she asked Haemi to go back to her room, Haemi’s eyes were teary and was pouting. Again, she sobbed and cried. Haera just sighed and went back to Haemi’s room to turn off the air-cond and shut off the lights. She carried Haemi back to her room and placed her beside Kai.

Kai’s eyes were slightly opened and when he saw his pretty little angel was lying beside him, he just put his bolster down and hugged her instead. His tiredness was long forgotten when he have his little angel beside him. “Hey little princess.” He said with his sleepy voice. “Daddy!” She hugged him back and he ruffled her curly hair. “Why are you here baby?” “I’m scwared. Oppa said that asdfghjklqwertyuiop-“ Her voice was muffled with the pillow. Kai playfully took the pillow beside him and put it in front of . “Daddy!” She pushed the pillow aside. “What are you talking about baby?” He laughed with his sleepy voice. “She said that Jungkook with some monster jokes.” “Ahh, really? But in this room, there’s one monster living on the bed not under the bed.” He teased his little angel. “Daddy~” She started to sob again. “Oppa~! You made her cry again.” “Shh-shh don’t cry baby. You want me to continue the story or not?” He gave her an evil smile. “An-aniyo, shireoyo!!” Haemi hit his chest softly making him let out cute chuckles. “The monster I was talking about is actually behind you baby.” “Daddy!!!!!” She cried. “Try to look behind you.” “Shirreo!” “Please baby. Just look.” He pouted but Haemi just shook her head because she was so scared at that time. “Oppa, stop teasing her and yah! Are you saying that I’m the monster?” “Bwo?” Both of them looked down to look at their princess that was lying down in the middle. “Are you saying that mommy is the monster, daddy?” Haemi looked at her daddy with rounded eyes. “I didn’t say anything. Your mommy admit it herself.” He made an innocent face. “Oppa!!” Haera hit him with her pillow. Luckily Kai managed to avoid it but unfortunately the pillow hit Haemi’s face. “Hawwrrgghhh~” And again, she cried. Not because of monsters but because of her mommy.

“Yah, look at what you have done to my princess.” Kai hugged Haemi tightly, giving her kisses on her cheek and forehead and pouted at his wife. “If you are smart enough, then the pillow won’t hit her. Pabo!” She stucked her tongue at him. “Moooomy nappeun!” Kai just giggled and this time, it was Haera who pouted. “Stop acting like a child. You not that you have an ugly face when you do that. “ Haera just turned around and closed her eyes. “Your mommy is sulking. Look at her baby.” “Just let her sleep. Huh!” Haemi said that making both of them shocked. “Where did you learnt that young lady?” Haere turned to look at her daughter. Haemi just stucked her tongue out and hugged her daddy with her arms and legs like a baby monkey. Kai laughed looking at both of his princess. Haera raised her eyebrow and shook her head, still didn’t believe that her daughter just said that.

Haera took her revenge and started to tickle her daughter. Haemi’s grip on Kai becoming more tighter and she was asking her mommy to stop tickling her. Her mommy stopped tickling her and she panted hardly because of her tiredness. Kai looked at the time and it was already 4.30 am. “Yah, we have been playing for almost an hour already. Let’s continue our beauty sleep.” “Shirreoyeo daddy, I want to play more.” She shook his body. “Haemi-ya, your daddy is still tired. Let him sleep. You can just play with this monster. Warghh!” Haemi got shocked and snuggled against her daddy chest. “Arasseo daddy, let’s sleep.” Haera let out a sigh and turn off the lamp on the side table. Then, she felt something was reaching her body. It was Kai’s arm who wanted to hug her too. “Oppa~ You just made me scared.” Kai chuckled and patted his hand on her head.

“Good night Jagi.”

 “Good night oppa.”

“Good night mommy. Good night daddy.”

“Good night our baby Haemi.”

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : So finally I decided to make this one-shot into a series. I hope all of you will like it. Comment below and give your opinion about this story. You can also make a request for the scenarios too ^^ For subbies, thank you for subscribing this shabby story eventhough I didn't set on the "Subscribers-only" thingy. 

P.S. : I will post a longer updates for the next chapters. Maybe after my examinations for this almost three weeks. I hope you'll wait for them.