Kids

Shopping Chaos

 “Haemi, stop hugging my leg! You are making me walk like a girl that didn’t even know how to walk properly!”Haemi tried to push her daughter off her leg. She was hugging her leg since they arrived at the mall and it was bothering her. Haera was trying to find her husband but he was nowhere to be seen. “Where is your daddy? I’m getting crazier here!” Her inside was screaming.

“Kim Haemi! Don’t sit on the floor! You are going to make your dress dirty.”

“Shi-shireo! *A-chu!*”

“The floor is cold so you better get up baby.”

“*A-chu!*”

“See? I’ve told you to get up but you don’t want to. You’re sneezing already. Gosh! Where is your daddy!”

“Mo-yya mommy. *A-chu!*”

“Aigoo~ Get up and let’s go find your daddy Haehae.”

Haera lifted her daughter up and carry her to find her husband. For her surprise, she saw her husband was surrounded by a group of girls. Foreign girls to be exact. He was having a crisis there and couldn’t find his way out. Haera just facepalmed looking at him.

“Yah! Kim Jongin! What are you doing here? I was looking for you for an hour already!”

“Daddy! Heor yuu awe. *A-chu*”

The girls turned around and surprised to see Kai’s adorable two years old princess calling for her daddy. They started to walk towards her, wanting to get closer to her and ignoring the main star who is exactly right in front of them.

“Looks like my daughter became the spotlight here.” Kai said to himself.

But unfortunately, Haera started to throw tantrums and cried. She ran to her mommy and tugged her mom’s dress. She wanted her mommy to carry her. Haera was laughing at her daughter’s reaction towards the girls and decided not to carry her.

“Cawwy me moomy! Mommy! I scwared!”

Haera was ignoring her again and Haemi stumped her feet on the ground. Kai was watching both of his angel acting like two little kids. Yeah, one of them is an actual child and another one was acting like one.

“Nuu! I don’t want to cawwy you because you didn’t wisten to me eawier. You are also heavy like a phant-phant!” She stucked her tongue out to Haemi.

“Mooommyyy! *A-chu!*”

 

Haera felt pity to her daughter and she wanted to carry her up but she decided to just ignore her. The girls were laughing at the both of them making Jongin’s time to facpalmed himself. Haemi gave up with her mom and sat on the floor, pouting and cried.

Kai went to the girls and asked them to leave politely and luckily they understood him. He went straight to his angels and lifted his daughter up.

“Mooommmyyyy appeun! Daddy good! Appeun mooommmyyy! *A-chu*”

Kai laughed at his daughter because of her cuteness but at the same time, he was worrying about her. She was sneezing all the time.

“Haehae,”

“Yes?” “Oh?” Both of them answered.

“I am calling my angel here not you!” he stucked his tongue out at his wife.

“Stop calling us the same name and okay fine! I’m not your angel anymore since you have your ‘girlfriend’ here. I’ll be going now and don’t ever try to find me!” Haera pouted at him and pretended to walk away.

Kai whispered to Haemi and watched his princess ran cutely to her mommy. She hugged her mom’s legs and Haera was almost fell.

“Mommy, please don’t weave us. We awwl can’t weave without chu. Pweashheee~” Haera can’t resist her daughter’s aegyo and carry her up.

“Who said that mommy will leave you? I’m going to bring you with me. Only you!” She hugged her but at the same time, sending death glares to Kai.

“You. Are. So. Dead. Kim. Jongin. Shi!” she mouthed at him.

Kai just smiled innocently while rubbing his neck.

“Yay! Mommy ish not gowing to weave ush daddy!”

But I said I’m only going to bring you with me. I’m going to leave daddy.” She stucked her tongue out.

“B-but mommy~ I also can’t live without daddy.” Haemi pouted.

“Mommy will find ANOTHER daddy for you sweetheart. Don’t worry.” She emphasized ‘another’ so that Kai will heard her.

“Another daddy? Jjincha mommy? Yay!!! But how about daddy? Where will he go?”

“Yes I will find one. Daddy can go wherever he wants to go.”

“Khaja! Mommy, let’s find a new daddy!” Kai, on the other hand, was dumbfounded with Haera’s words. He facepalmed and shooked his head.

“Yah~ Wanna. DIE?” he mouthed to his wife.

Haera just laughed and walked away, carrying Haemi on her right arm leaving Kai alone. But soon after that, she realised something was wrong.*Why am I feeling like I’m missing something* she thought.

“Yah~ Jongin! Do you know what’s missing here? Because I feel something’s wrong here.” Kai looked at her with a pair of wide eyes.

Indeed there was something wrong.

 “KIM JUNGKOOK!”

“Kim Jungkook! Where are you dear?!” Haera shouted. Meanwhile Kai was holding Haemi’s hand walking to find his son. They had been searching for Jungkook for about half an hour already but still didn’t managed to find him.

Haera took her cell and dialled Kai’s number. She was nearly fainted because of her son was missing. “Jongin, you find him? Please tell me that he is with you right now.” Hearing his wife’s sobbing voice just made him to become more panic.

“Chagi, just wait for a while. I will find him quickly. I’m sure he’s okay. Just, please don’t cry.” He tried to make Haera calm but his efforts were all in vain. Haera kept on crying but suddenly they heard an announcement.

“Attention everyone. We have found a little boy strolling around by himself at level 2. He is wearing an all-black outfit with a pair of Nike sneakers and  a beanie on his head. Please come to the information counter for your son. Thank you.”

Kai and Haera ran to the escalator to head up to level 2. Yes, they are on the groundfloor level. They totally forgot about their daughter when they were running and left her alone.

“Mommy? Daddy?” Haemi started to scrunch her face and cried. But lucky for her, the group of Kai’s fan was still there and they noticed her. They quickly rushed to her and asked her where were her parents. She kept quiet and showed the direction where Kai and Haera ran to.

“It’s okay Haemi. We are going to take you to your mommy and daddy.” One of the girls, open her arms widely and she ran into her hug, let the girl carry her. She also hugged her neck tightly because since she was so scared. Other girls just make cute sounds because of her cuteness.

Meanwhile, Kai and Haera arrived at the information counter and met a middle-aged lady holding their son’s hand. After Jungkook saw his parents, he removed the lady’s hand and ran towards them. “Where did you go daddy? I was looking for you. How dare you leave me alone.” He made a pouting face. “I’m very sorry. I got some problems that I had to solve just now. Very sorry.” He patted his son head. “After this, you will be walking only with me, arasseo?” Haera said. Kai looked at his wife with wide eyes. “Why? Only with you? How about me? I want to talk a walk with him too.” “Only when you are older later, and you didn’t have any fangirls who could ‘attack’ you anytime.” She smirked. Kai wanted to say his sentence when he saw a group of girls that he met earlier heading towards his family with Haemi.

“Haemi-ya!” Kai went to her and took her in his arms. “You left her when you went to this level. Lucky we are the ones who found her.” The girl who carried Haemi smiled at him. “Thank you for bringing my little angel back to me.” He gave them a polite bow. They just smiled and waved him and his family goodbyes. “Bye-bye eonnie. Cee you coon.” Haemi gave them her farewell.

“Chagiya, let’s go home. I don’t want to lose you after this.” Kai gave her a wide grin.  He made a not-so-funny joke since they have lost Haemi and Jungkook earlier. Haera just hit him lightly on his chest and “Achu!” Haemi sneezed suddenly, making all of them laugh. “Aigoo looks like daddy little angel needs to eat some medicine.” “Andchwae! I dun wantch to eat medicine.!” Haemi ran away from him and Haera had to chase her. She gave Kai a deadly glare before running towards her daughter while Kai walked with Jungkook ,holding his hands.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N : Is there any request on the full story or sequel ? hehe just kidding I don't think you want that though *pouted* It's okay. By the way , thank you for "wasting" your time reading this story. :)

Oh let me introduce the children :

This is Kim Haemi (Kai's Little Angel)

This is Kim Jungkook (Kai's Future Protector)