Epilogue.

I'm OK

Morning street in Yeouido doesn’t look as busy as usual. Only a few bikers and cars pass by. The cherry blossoms weren’t blooming anymore, left the dry branches. A bus is speeding to Incheon with some people who look tired. On the back corner row, there is a girl who keeps looking at her phone.

 

Oppa

What time will you arrive at Incheon?

Ahnkeing

It’s about 15 minutes again.

Oppa

Ok then I will pick you up and drive you home.

Ahnkeing

Sounds good. Buy me a bucket of ice cream too!

Oppa

Good. I will buy a bouquet of flowers instead.

Ahnkeing

Huh? For what?

Oppa

For the most beautiful flower in my life, it will complete you.

 

She can’t hide her blushing face then start chuckling.

 

Oppa

See you there, flower girl.

 

She only see the notification comes out and smiling. She opens a folder of picture, start looking at it. There are so many pictures of her school life 4 years ago. Being a college student in her last year reminds her about the school life. She slides and slides it until she stops sliding it. There is a picture that throwing her back deeply. That picture contains of two people who looking at each other, with a beautiful view as background, and was taken from their back. She tries to remember when is that exactly happened.

She rounds her eyes widely when she gets starting to remember it. It’s almost 2 years ago, when she was in reunion. Not a huge reunion but seems like group reunion. There are six people, including her.

 

**

“Since we have been here in full team, what about took some group quality times?” a girl in her casual outfit threw her idea.

“It would be good! I’ve brought my camera too. We could make some memories there!” a boy who brought a bag of camera shouting happily.

“Keira, where would you want to go?” he asks her.

“Eh? Why did you ask me only?” She is in her confused state because someone suddenly ask her.

“Because you’re the one who really hard to meet! It seems like you take your college abroad, but the fact is only a few kilometers away from us!” now a ponytail girl gave her statement.

Keira was grinning awkwardly then put her arm on her friend’s shoulder.

“I’m sorry, Rachel.”

Rachel just muttering something that made her laughs.

“Ok ok, right now I feel like I wanna go to Namsan Tower. Is it ok?”

The rest of people let a heavy huff while rolling their eyes.

“It’s only 10 minutes from here. No fun! At least we need to go to Jeju or abroad”

“Did you feel like you want to lock your love there? If it’s about that love thingy then I’m out.”

“Ya, are you already find your crush in your college? Who is he? Tell me tell me!”

Keira was feeling not good about their statement and scratching her hair confusedly. How should I answer it.. she mumbled.

“Good idea, let’s go there then!” a boy finally speaks up.

Five people were now staring at him. One of them even death glaring him. But there is a people who shocked in his sentence.

“Why? It’d be fun, though. We could ride a cable car, enjoy the scenery, and lock our friendship there. Namsan Tower isn’t only for couple thingy right?”

Someone didn’t look satisfy and about to deny him, but he cuts it.

“You would never know if you don’t try it, guys. Now let’s go!” He linked his arm on his friends shoulder and pulled them to parking area. A person left behind. He stopped his step and turns back.

“Keira, you didn’t go?”

She stayed on her position with confused look. Jungkook was walking back to her then linking his arm to her shoulder.

“Let’s go, they’re waiting for us!” He dragged her together with him to join the others.

 

**

They already arrived at Namsan Tower and were riding a cable car. Young Soo and Donghyuk were on the left side, Rachel and Taeyong on the right, they were leaving Keira and Jungkook together to enjoy the views. The cable car was box-shaped. Keira stood on the corner, put her earphones on while seeing outside. Jungkook was busy with his camera, taking this and that pictures alone. He changed his camera’s direction to the corner and found Keira. He didn’t want to disturb her, and quietly took some pictures of her back, looking outside. Feeling satisfied, he was smiling while looking at her pictures. Her back, her hair, her smooth gaze when she was turn her head once to fix her bangs.

The cable car already reached the top of Namsan Tower. The group were heading outside and got a goosebump about what were they see right now. A beautiful city view with clear skies entered their vision.

“WOAH! No doubt! This place was good!”

Everyone started to shout their opinion while admiring the scenery. Namsan Tower wasn’t as crowded as usual since it’s not holiday. They’re walking and running, taking some selcas, and doing some couple thingy.

Keira saw Young Soo was linking her arm on Donghyuk’s. At the other corner, Rachel was leaning her head on Tayeong’s shoulder, meanwhile Taeyong was playing with her hair. She was smiling at that time. She was glad that her friends happy to be here. She walked alone and found Jungkook across her way, taking some pictures with his camera before Taeyong came and borrowed it. Later, he was walking alone and noticed Keira was staring at him. He was smiling and approaching her.

“You didn’t join them?” He was pointing at her best friends and their couple took some pictures together.

She shook her head then smiling.

“That would be some disruption. As long as they’re happy with their couple, why should I join them?” she looked at the sky, keep her smile on her face.

Jungkook was staring at her and didn’t blink even once.

“Beautiful…” he let a word come from his mouth.

Keira turned her head to Jungkook and staring him.

“Huh? What?”

“Eh, sky.. the sky was beautiful! Wasn’t it?” he awkwardly answered it while turned his face. The two of them were laughing together.

“How’s your college life?” Jungkook started the conversation.

“There were no differences with our school life. A little bit busier, maybe?” She answered it in her usual way.

They continued their conversation.

“Then what about the classmate? Ah, I mean your friends in college.”

“That thing was a little hard to find since everyone has their own affairs and usually do their works by themselves.”

“Then what were you interested in?”

“If you talked about the lesson then..”

“No, I mean person. Was there someone who you interested at?” Jungkook cut her. He could feel his heart was beating faster.

“What’s with your question suddenly?”

CLICK!

“Yah, you two look good in one frame! Even I got the perfect timing, the scenery was great! Jungkook, you’ve beaten by me! Haha.” Donghyuk was briefly  disturbing them before he run back to her girlfriend.

“So, how, how about you and Haera recently?” While playing her fingers, she asked to him. Slowly tried to forget about Jungkook’s question.

“About me and Haera?” He raised his eyebrows in confused way.

“Yeah, you know, how’s your relationship with her? I heard that she was going abroad right? So I was curious about how did you…”

“We were separated by distance.”

“Ah.. Did you.. Break up with her?”

“We were never dating.”

He didn’t feel comfortable with their topic right now and choose to answer it briefly.

“Keira-ya, could I.. could I say something?”

“We were very happy and close when we’re on the school. However, I didn’t think that you were that happy…”

She felt confused by his statement.

“What were you talking about?”

He took a deep breath, tried to control himself.

“Because of me… You keep hiding your true feeling, and keep in pain…”

She shook her head immediately to stop him.

“If it’s about our assignment’s recording then it’s ok, Jungkook-ah. It’s past 2 years ago.”

He confused. It’s not what he meant about. He continued to talk no matter what would happen.

“No, I mean, now I’ve realized something about what did you feel and I thought I…”

THE CABLE CAR’S LAST TURN WOULD BE ENDED 5 MINUTES AGAIN. TO VISITORS WHO WOULD TAKE THE LAST TURN COULD GO AHEAD. THANKYOU.

Yes. And that was happen. A sudden announcement was rung, filling the Namsan Tower area. A few seconds later, Keira was dragged by Young Soo and Rachel to get the last cable car, and the boys decided to use elevator. And that’s how they were separated by. Soon after they were out from Namsan Tower, they were taking different bus and went home after left a goodbye greeting to each other. Keira held her phone, and started to text Jungkook.

“What were you talking about?”

“Which one?”

“When we’re at Namsan Tower.”

It took a long time to Jungkook to reply her message.

“We need to meet, so that I can tell you what was that about.”

That was the last message she received from Jungkook before he lost his phone a day after that.

 

**

A bus stopped in front of huge building. The passengers are coming out one by one. Keira is the last person who comes out with a pouch in her hand. She is heading to the bus’s baggage and pick her luggage up, but suddenly a warm hand grabbed her wrist, stopping her to pick the luggage. She feels shocked and turned her head, facing a long time no see face while rounded her eyes.

“Oppa! You’re shocking me. Geez!”

He just smiling wider and take her luggage out from the baggage.

“Sstt.. Be careful. A flower should not pick her luggage alone, it’s too fragile” He whispered to her ear.

Keira just blushing and poking his arm.

“Stop being so greasy, I feel like I’m gonna throw up.” She chuckled while covering with her palm, imitating people whose going to throw up.

They are laughing together while slowly walking toward a black car in the parking area. Keira links her arm to his, and smiling playfully when he pinches her cheek.

In the other side of that building, a boy with a jacket and snapback sits down on a bench while chewing bubblegum. He looks like enjoying a couple scene in front of his vision. The couple look happy, and match in every way he sees them. The boy is taking care of her by bringing her luggage and give her a bouquet of flower. The girl can’t help but somehow looks so happy and give him her best smile ever. They even walk in their linked arms. So lovable, he mumbles.

 

It's been a long day without you, my friend

 

He’s humming a song and looking at his phone wallpaper. A picture that shows two people were staring each other, with a beautiful view as background, and was taken from their back.

 

And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again

 

“You might remember about this picture, and this scenery, but…”

He takes a deep breath and sighing weakly.

“Did you remember about what was I talking about from past 2 years ago?”

He chuckled himself, then continues to mumble something.

“I was glad that I didn’t have enough courage to say that to you back then.”

He smiles at the black car that leaving the parking area.

“Because you deserve someone’s better than me, Keira.”

He stands up from the bench, and walks toward his bike. He’s fixing his hair and put the snapback on his head again.

“But if you remember it, I would literally say that thing to you.”

He sits on his bike, stepping at the pedals, and ready to bike.

“Just like what I said before, let’s meet and I will tell you everything.”

 

We've come a long way from where we began

Oh, I'll tell you all about it when I see you again

When I see you again

 

 

**

Hello, my fabulous readers!

At the first time, I didn’t think to make an epilogue for this, but….

 

You know, Jungkook was making my heart breaks into pieces just by his voice 2 days ago. It feels like he had done with his practice, and recorded a tweetvid with his beautiful voice asadadklfkjfdh. He sang a song See You Again by Wiz Khalifa, which is an OST from Fast & Furious 7 movie (I haven’t watched it yet but I know the song). That’s why his voice was inspiring me to make this epilogue hehehe forgive me /peace sign/

And they have won their 1st trophy on SBS MTV The Show!! So proud!! /blinking happily/

Have you guys watched, oh, I mean, heard his voice on @bts_twt’s tweet? If you haven’t heard it yet, you can visit this link but, please be careful! Melted heart alert!

By the way, thank you for reading the previous chapter c: I will very appreciate it if you can leave some comments on it too, because I need your thoughts to make a better story than this. If you don’t mind, please drop your comment on this chapter too. You can drop every thought you have, I will be very glad if you aren’t being silent readers c:

Thankyou c: