Chapter 2.

The 2 spies.
While Minho was feeling uncomfortable, and scared Minyoung would have came into an accident, at that moment, Minho's headquarters' called. Then happily said "Congratulation Minho! Your enemy was shot right beside her heart!" Then Minho thought. "How could the message from Minyoung, and the time my hearquarter called be in the same time?!" And he started thinking, and he realized that Minyoung was acting a little weird these days. Everyday she used to say that she was tired and scared... And then 1 thought came to his mind. It freaked him out. "No, it can't be! It can't be Minyoung that time!" He started to panic. He realized that his enemy was Minyoung. And the person he shot was Minyoung. He ran out of his house and drove to almost all the big hospitals in Seoul. He was scared he was late. After 5 hours of searching Minyoung, he found her in The National Hospital Of Seoul (NHOF). Minyoung was in coma. Minho cried. How could he shoot his only love? Why couldn't he realize earlier? Then he saw a letter beside her bed and he read " To Minho, I don't know until when I will be lying in this bed. Before I wake up, I wanted you to know, that I knew you. I knew your identity from the beggining, that was the reason I became your girlfriend. I wanted to spy you I know you would be angry. But I want you to know that I love you, and will NEVER leave you." It was a letter written before she got into coma. With her strength left. Minho was then crazy. He regretted and then realized that Minyoung never shot him even though she had a chance. She always escaped, she never wanted to fight Minho. All thoughts disturbed him while he was resting. He could not forget her. The picture of her sleeping in her room. Restless. However, he could't betray his headquarter, but he also couldn't led Minyoung die like this. What will his choice be? Who will he choose? His love or his team?