The dream, and the conditions.

The 2 spies.

Minyoung's Dream:

(Minho leaving.)

Minyoung was in his dream. She could see Minho leaving. Then she was lost. Out of nowhere. She was then becoming scared. What if Minho really leaved him?

And her dream suddenly changed. She was in a peaceful garden. She thought "Did I die? Am I in heaven?" Then she heard God speaking to her. Minyoung, you've been trapped here. You must find out the way out here, you will be give 2 days. After 2 days, if you do not succeed. You will die. On the other hand when you succeed, you wil be wake up."

In the reality.

Minho had to keep the secret to his headquarters that her enemy was her lover. On the other hand, she neaded to protect her too. Their headquarters were to threathen Minyoung's headquarters that if they do not give them or either not do what they want them to do, they would kill Minyoung. However, Minho knew that Minyoung's headquarters would betray on Minyoung. Cause because of one girl here, they would not give what their enemies wanted. They will never protect her. Minho was beside her the whole day. Scared if anyone could come any kill her anytime.

Then his flashback started.

Minho used to be one of the best Taekwondo player and also a good thinker. Minho's present headquarter was searching for a good spy. Someone who could fight and think.

Then one person came. Asking Minho if he could become their spy. Well, ofcourse Minho declined. Why should he? Why did he need to kill people? Then they started threathning.

"You have a crush on Minyoung don't you?"

Minho answered "Yes, why?"

He said "I promise you I will not kill Minyoung if you join our team. But if you don't, hmmm. I think you would know what will happen.."

Yes he knew. He was scared. So he joined.

End of flashback:

 

He started to regret. "Why did I need to have a crush on Minyoung? Why did I make her like this?"

 

Meanwhile, Minho's headquarters called Minyoung's headquarters. Ofcourse Minyoung's headquarter declined their offer.

And Minho's headquarter then started a plan to kill Minyoung. And Minho knew. He ran to her.

But he was late. Minho's team was already in her room.