Pʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

❝I Lᴏᴠᴇ Yᴏᴜ❞ Is Tʜᴇ Oɴʟʏ Bᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ

 

To Yoochun everything when it comes to relationship is just a game. He didn’t care making women cry; to him they’re just toys for pure entertainment. Even though he’s in a relationship right now, he also thinks of his girlfriend the same as any other woman; a toy. In fact, he shouldn’t be calling her his girlfriend seeing as she didn’t really mean anything toward him. She knew he’s seeing other women but she still put up with everything he does; as if nothing’s wrong with that he’s doing. It really amuses him how his girlfriend would acts as if nothing’s happening even though he’d be making out with other women right in front of her.

She acts as if she didn’t care. And of course, Yoochun didn’t mind it – he preferred it like that, however, he wants to end it all. He wants to end his relationship with her since he’s already bored and tired of the female. So that very moment; he called her and told her to meet him at the park.

He wondered what he should tell her; should he tell her that truth that he’s bored and tired of her... or should he lie and tell her that he found someone much better than her? He really have no idea what he should tell her... but he decided to go with the first option – knowing that the female wouldn’t care even if he already found someone else better than her. She knew that all of Yoochun’s other women are better than her anyways.

Yoochun sat on the bench and stared from afar, his lips while deep in thought. He wondered how the female would react; would she cry or just stay the same emotionless. The thought of seeing how the usually poker-faced female would react excites him.

On the other side, a female with dark brown hair wearing a long-sleeved t-shirt, denim shorts, and white Nike sneakers walked out of her apartment making her way at the park. She received a call from Yoochun telling her that they should meet up today. To be honest – she already knew that reason... or at least she think she do know the reason why he called her and want to meet up with her.

It’s hard to pretend that she didn’t care, as if she’s not feeling anything seeing her boyfriend embracing and kissing another woman right in front of her; even though deep inside she’s dying because of what he is doing; but Yoochun seemed to enjoy it. The female was too deep in thought when she crossed the road that she didn’t notice a truck was heading toward her direction.

The only thing she knows was there’s a scream and something hit her body, throwing her away. She body laid lifelessly on the ground and people started to circle around her looking at her. She could hear voices but she couldn’t understand them; nor can she see them properly seeing as her vision started to darken. The only thought that entered her mind was Yoochun’s name before everything turned black.

Back at the park, Yoochun waited for the woman impatiently. She’s supposed to have arrived thirty minutes ago but there’s no sign of her coming; not even a call or a single text message. He stood up and decided that he’d go to her house instead, but his phone suddenly rang and he looked at the caller’s ID to see her name. He clicked the answer button and put his phone closed to his ear.

Yah! Where have you been!?” He asked impatiently, but instead of hearing the woman’s voice – he heard someone else’s voice instead. “Hello? Are you related to Jae Min? Sir, please come here at the Seoul Hospital immediately; Miss Jae Min got in an accident.” The line quickly went dead and Yoochun stood frozen; wondering if his ears played tricks on him. His eyes widen, feeling his heart tightening as if it’s being squeezed hard, a sickening feeling on his stomach.

He quickly ran to his car and drove immediately to Seoul Hospital, his mind thinking about one thing; her safety.