First

Rue
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I stared at him as he flicked his tongue. My view wasn’t really that precise, it was never even clear since he first got back from work. Feeling liquid flow down my puffy cheeks, washing the stains away made me feel bitter and weak. Gritting my teeth, I in all my saliva as I pressed my tongue on the straight rows of gum. Swiftly collapsing on the cold floor, I bit my lip forcefully and looked downwards. Feeling more and more tears fall down was making me weaker and even more than just that. I feel like dying, I feel like I should not have dared myself to love him. People say it’s the end of your relationship, not your life, but I feel lifeless. There’s no use, not a single reason of being able to breathe.

 

 

Blindly, I pushed those negativities away and cocked my head upwards. Looking at his pissed off face, he was literally tired of me. The way he closed his eyes, gaze at me, roll his head, it’s clear he was done with all the I attempted to do later on. Resting on the top of his fist, he cursed and told me to shut up from all the loud sobs. “Shut up. Just shut up, please,” he mumbled. He’s so stony and stiff, why did he even show his affection towards me? I didn’t move, I couldn’t bare carry myself up since I was this frail and lost.

 

 

“Get out, before I force you”, he mumbled and remained staring at me. His glare was meaningless and his face was empty. Only God knows how painful it felt to be this worthless. His eyes, they were literally eyeing my whole body. Digging holes through me as he felt more and more irritated. “You know what? Forget it. I’m getting out of this apartment,” he said and went near the hatch, brushing when he walked past me. A few more steps near the door, he stopped and turned around. “And your life,” he added and walked out, slamming the door behind him.

 

 

I lost it, I couldn’t help it in. The upper half of my body slammed on the floor as my hands find a something to grab on. I was lost, I was fooled, I was broke, what was I even doing the whole three years of being in a relationship with him. With who? With Jeon Jungkook. That famous idol everyone adores and admires. A girl like me, dating a famous male like him? Pfft, I should have listened to what his fans were saying. I was bad influence, I brought a lot of burden for him, I am nothing but just a waste of time.

 

 

Fooling around. Why did I even tell him I was close with Taehyung? Why did I have to show more interest in my conversations with him rather than Jungkook, my very own boyfriend? Well now he is my ex-boyfriend. What did I do? Why did I do so? I am literally that blind and idiotic, aren’t I? Why did I have to laugh at Taehyung’s jokes and be bitter around Jungkook’s teases about his hyungs? Why was I being that way? So cold, so dull, so dumb. I would dump myself too, if I was dating a person just like me.

 

 

“Jungkook, please..”

 

 

My phone ran

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter