#3 They Never Know

You and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

10 years ago, they were just 18 years old. So young, fresh outta school after SPM. Fate brought them together, they entered the same college. They were schoolmates but rarely talks to each other. So because of they were thrown to such  a faraway land, it was involuntary action to depend on each other. 

Suho and Irene is never a match. 

Suho is always that popular boy who topped the ranking every exam. He was the head student with bright future ahead. He was loved by everyone, be the teachers, fellow batch-mates or the juniors. He is a nice boy who is willing to help everyone without prejudice. School, teachers and administration put so much hopes and trust on him. He shocked the whole school when he choose to continue his study at tertiary level at local college instead of  going abroad. 

Irene, in other had, is always the troublemaker. What kind of rules that she hadn't broke yet? She is the bright genius student but she was lazy. She rarely drown herself with books but she could excel her exam well. She was pretty, too pretty but rebellious. Living at boarding school, being pretty sparks jealousy. Boys love to be around her but girls secretly bullied her. She built a high wall by being troublemaker to retaliate.

In college, Irene was still a troublemaker but she became worse. She started to drink and go to the clubs. Suho remained being his real self. They were remained as acquaintances who came from the same school. Irene refused to be seen with Suho. She thought Suho is not cool, nerdy and were not at the same level with her. 

Suho was worried. Despite everything, he still thought as his friend, his batch-mate. Secretly, Suho spied over Irene from Minho. Minho is his classmate at college that always hanging out with Irene because they shared the same circle. According to Minho, Irene is in a very abusive relationship with a guy 4 years older than her that she met at the club. Suho got anxious without any reason. why was he being worried when Irene is just a person that is not even his friend? Suho look over Irene secretly. Luckily, she still attends classes as usual. "As long as she attends her classes," Suho thought. 

Until one day, he received a message. From a person who he least expected to contact him. It's from Irene. 

 

 Can you meet me NOW?

Worried over her, he quickly called her without waiting for a second. She sounds so weak and helpless. Suho quickly took his car key and drove to her rented house. Be damned with norms and what people around them will say but Irene sounds like she is in danger and Suho could sense it. 

Suho was lucky as he reacted fast. When he arrived, he found her in the bathroom soaking with blood. He checked her hands, afraid that she slitted her wrist.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter