#1 A Lot Like Love

You and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Irene, you are so lucky to marry the most perfect man in this world."

Seulgi's words when they are having lunch this afternoon plays in repeat since that. She asks herself if she's really lucky. She admits that her husband is handsome, handsome enough to make all the women look at him twice when they walk around Bukit Bintang during weekends. He is smart too. He works at Petronas as junior planning engineer. On weekends, he will attend class at University Malaya as part time student of Master in Mechanical Engineering. He works so hard to improve himself and his family and Irene feels so blessed to have him.

"Sayang....."

Irene quickly look at his husband and smiles softly. She raised her eyebrows with questioning look.

"You seem lost? Any problem that you don't mind to share with your husband. I don't mind listening to your rants."

"Nothing, Abang. I am just thinking about my works."

"Why? Did your clients show up with pile of clothes again? Don't stress up too much, sayang."

"Abang...

Do you love me?"

Suho scoots closer to his wife and hugs her closely. He takes her hands and slowly kisses her knuckles and plays with the ring at her forth finger.

"I won't feel tired saying this but when in doubt, look at this ring and remember how hard I worked for it during my final year when I was so busy with my final year project. I worked hard for it, for us. I hate it when you doubt me because I always love you, I embrace all of your weaknesses and I know you do the same on me. We are never perfect but we work hard to live in our perfect little bubble."

Irene's eyes slowly become watery. Suho wipes away the tears. Suho knows

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter