Now or Never 3

Want To Want Me

Song Link: http://youtu.be/iQSQ7DtDAVs

 
 
 
 
Here's a deadly situation that Wendy cannot escape, no matter how much she hates it.
 
Giving the girl a bath.
 
It's do or die. Now or Never.
 
"Please, get in the tub." Wendy points, while helping the girl into the tub. Of course, she is full clothed still. Now here is the worst part, taking off her clothes. Wendy's on another level of prudery.
 
She blindfolds her self as she tries to memorize where the buttons, of the girl that's been giving her a headache, were on her clothes.
 
Squish. Oh sh*t!
 
"I'm so s-sorry!" Wendy immediately blurts out. "It wasn't on purpose, I swear!" Her hands are sweating like crazy.
 
A little to the right, maybe.
 
Squish. No, dammit!
 
And of course, the girl just sits in the bath tub, stares, watching Wendy with her eyes covered, and her hands either were occasionally flying wildly in the air, or groping her again by accident.
 
Wendy is on the verge of collapsing, it feels like she's committing a sin every time her hands accidentally touch "here" and "there", she'd rather dig her own grave and get in the casket, also voluntarily ready to shut the lid close too.
 
I can't get anything done! Wendy is dying inside. She can't do anything. Weak. She's about to cry when a hand lands on her arm and squeezes it, giving her assurance.
 
I don't deserve this...at all! Wendy sniffs as the girl's hand soon moves away from her.
 
Pathetic. It's time for her to woman up. That's right, it's not the first time she has seen a body before! Better get over this!
 
Wendy stands up onto both of her feet and yanks off her blindfold, before rolling up some toilet tissues. Taking in a breath breath, she stuffs them up into both of her nostrils. She looks into the mirror. Perfect.
 
Jesus Christ!
 
The girl is literally staring at her, completely clueless as she watches Wendy clench her fist tightly before crouching on the floor next to the bath tub and finally begins to her shirt.
 
Wendy cheers on the inside, as her nose suddenly starts to clog up, taking in the scent of iron.
 
5% done, 95% to go now.
 
Wendy's facial expression looks like she's having a outer world dimension battle against Satan, Hades and Jesus all at once. The vein at the temple of her head can be seen throbbing clearly.
 
Die, Satan! Take this!
 
Wendy delivered the final blow. ed the last one on her shirt. Finally!
 
"Wendy?"
 
It breaks the loud voices of Wendy and her inner struggles. Irene's voice is heard as she is heading towards the direction of the bathroom.
 
"Are you home?" Irene's voice is closer.
 
"Oh crap!" Wendy hisses, she can't be caught like this, it'd be weird to be seen washing someone, especially your so-called cousin's back.
 
"I'm using your toilet, is that okay?"
 
Why, why now of all times?! Wendy is on red code, she doesn't think as she climbs into the bathtub and crouches down next to the taller girl of the two, before locking the shower glass door, thanking the gods that there were blindfolds installed in the bathtub too.
 
The bathroom door creaks open as Irene has walked in. Her shadow can be seen as she moved.
 
"You're taking a shower?" Irene asked, hearing the water open as Wendy pulled the girl down next to her, positioning themselves to lay down in the bathtub.
 
"Y-yeah." Wendy stutters, accidentally hitting her arm against the bath valve while reaching out to prevent the girl from moving any further.
 
The shower head water opens and it is raining all over both of their heads. Wendy is about to have a mental breakdown as she and the latter are still fully clothed. Yet she's seeing something rated in front of her. Cold water. Wendy clamps her eyes shut to keep everything under control, mentally and physically.
 
Well, it's too late. Blood is flowing out of Wendy's nostrils, the tissues that were once stuffed in her nose, had loosed and floated away in a soggy state.
 
Cold water, fully clothed, laying down in a bathtub with a half girl beside her, a friend just right outside next to her doing her business and a nosebleed that won't stop flowing.
 
Wendy can't process anything at all.
 
Are the gods testing her limit?
 
"Atcho!" The girl sneezes as she shifts her hand to grab Wendy's shoulder and presses her chest against her back to keep warm.
 
Wendy chokes.
 
Yes, they are.
 
Damn you, Jesus!