Breakin' A Sweat 2

Want To Want Me

Song Link: https://youtu.be/nUA8OzQxGxE

 

 

Remember when Wendy thought her days would be funner with the once puppy-turned-girl?
 
It's the opposite. It's hell.
 
 
"Oof."
 
Wendy falls facedown on her bed. It's been an exhausting day with dealing with the girl. She received bite marks on her hands and wrists while attempting to dress up the taller girl, because who else would?
 
The biggest tee shirt Wendy owned was barely able to cover her stomach. Wendy is definitely unlucky about her height. It's a taboo to mention anything about it.
 
"Up, up!"
 
She motioned, grabbing the taller girl's hand as the girl was sitting down still on her bed. Wendy needed to prevent the girl from crawling around on all fours. It was unhygienic. In short, she planned to teach her how to properly walk on her feet. At least she knew where the bathroom was if she wanted to relieve herself.
 
I haven't given a name to the puppy yet and I sure as hell don't know what kind of name I should give to 'her' now. And I still don't understand why this dog turned into a girl.
 
Wendy watched as the girl was still staring at her before latching onto her closely with her tongue out.
 
"Put that tongue back in! And off me!"
 
Wendy was definitely thrown off when everything the girl did was quite bizarre. She's still traumatized from all the and kisses she unwillingly received from the girl.
 
"Whoa, whoa, stop!" She started to freak out as the girl started to lift up her shirt and sniffed it, exposing her bare tummy. Of course, she made sure that the girl would be covered down 'there' too.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Oh, you're doing good!" Wendy applauded, after the nth time to get the balance right for the taller girl. Finally, she thought. She can relax a bit now that she doesn't have to have the girl running around on all fours anymore. But the poor thing just had to trip at that moment.
 
"Woof!"
 
"Whoa!" Wendy's eyes widen as everything comes to slow mo, watching her fall on top of her.
 
Bam.
 
"Mhmmpt--" Just as Wendy tried to get up but without prevail as the taller girl was on top of her, her eyes immediately locked onto a pair of feet just a few feet ahead of her.
 
Irene.
 
And she sure looks very amused, crouching down to eye level with Wendy and the girl, who had just started to sniff Irene's scent.
 
"I've been trying to contact you all day and I see you're busy with...someone, especially not the puppy."
 
"Hey--" Wendy was full on red in the face. What if Irene assumes that she's been ignoring her for the past few hours because she was busy trying to help the taller girl adjust to her environment. "You got the wrong idea!"
 
"Yeah, I totally do. Your face was full on planted into her rack." Irene rolled her eyes.
 
Definitely eye candy though, Irene stared at the stranger innocently blinking at Wendy before getting onto her feet and started to run away into Wendy's room.
 
Must be a shy person, Irene noted.
 
"Where's the puppy?"
 
Wendy stumbled onto her feet upon hearing the word 'puppy' while fixing her flyaway hair, praising to the gods that the girl had left, meaning less talking and blabbering about her now.
 
"I kinda left it at a friend's house." Wendy let out a heh sound.
 
Very smooth, Wendy.
 
"I see, too bad. At least it's not going to bite me again."
 
It's still here...as in human form, Wendy thought as her brain whirred. What if the girl recognizes her and attacks her again? Oh crap. She needs to prevent that possibility from happening.
 
"Y-Yeah, too bad." She nervously chuckled.
 
Just as Irene was about to raid Wendy's fridge for the nth time, she glanced at Wendy for a brief moment as the shorter girl swept her hair aside, exposing her neck.
 
Oh my. Irene's eyes widened.
 
"Is that a hickey on your neck?!" Irene exclaimed, turning excited after spotting a bright purplish mark in the side of Wendy's neck.
 
"What?!" Wendy's eyes widened in disbelief. How did it get there?
 
She stormed up to the nearest reflecting surface, the tv, and peered in search of where Irene spotted it.
 
It was indeed a hickey. Bright purple and in the diameter of at least 4 cm. Wendy is already scratching at her head at where she could have gotten it from.
 
It must be from earlier when I treated the small scratches on her neck or something.
 
Jesus Christ. I'm about to go crazy.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Wow, you've grown up so much Wendy."
 
Irene wiped an imaginary tear under her eye, sniffing dramatically. She practically mirrored the personality of those traditional nonsense housewives that Korean dramas have.
 
"Shut up. We only saw each other yesterday." Wendy rolled her eyes.
 
"So who's the girl?" Irene asked, immensely curious as Wendy had made some tea and handed her the cup while she pulled out a chair to sit down.
 
"It's--She's a distinct cousin of mine." Wendy let out a nervous chuckle. Oh, why is life coming at her so fast? She's suddenly afraid of what kind of questions Irene will ask her that will throw her off guard. "She's here to visit."
 
The older girl arched an eyebrow, stirring the tea bag in her cup. "You never told me about her."
 
"Well, she came from Canada, as you can see..." Wendy trailed off. Lying isn't good. But it's better than telling Irene that this girl is the very puppy that she saw last night. There's no way Irene would believe her and instead think that she's crazy.
 
"Oh? What's her name?"
 
. Quick, Wendy, think of a name!
 
An awkward laugh escapes from . A few seconds pass as Irene waits for Wendy's reply.
 
"H-Her name is-"
 
A loud crashing noise suddenly came from her room. Thank Jesus, Wendy doesn't have to struggle with coming up with a fake name. This girl was driving her nuts already.
 
"Hold on, I need to check up on something."
 
Irene let out a nod as she watched Wendy scurry to her room, still curious as to what Wendy's cousin's name could be.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Hey, if you're going to be-"
 
Wendy bursted into her room, hoping that nothing had been damaged. Instead she found herself dropping her jaw at the sight of the girl sitting on top of her desk, with her legs bent under as she had a belt in .
 
"Oh, sh*t! Take that thing out of your mouth-"
 
A picture frame sitting on the corner of the desk was about to fall as the girl shifted a little, completing the process.
 
"No!"
 
Smash. It's in pieces.
 
Wendy wants to slam her head onto the wall and call it a dream. Unfortunately, this is reality.
 
"Wendy, are things okay there?" Irene's voice came from the living room as Wendy quickly shut her bedroom door close before heading back towards the girl to retrieve her belt.
 
"Oh, yes! Just let me talk with this--my cousin!" Wendy sputtered, grabbing the belt from , quickly throwing it aside.
 
In the blink of an eye, everything happened so fast.
 
The girl had leaped off the desk and into Wendy without a word. And there, Wendy's mind whirred as the sense of gravity and force came upon her at once.
 
BAM.
 
Her back had slammed against her door, with her cushioning most of the impact.
 
I swear to God.
 
Wendy slumped her shoulders as the girl continued to cling onto her, she was crying on the inside. The pain, the agony she has to suffer.
 
"Are you sure? I heard something slam onto the wall or something."
 
Irene's voice came right behind the door, and that nearly scared the living soul out of Wendy.
 
"Yeah, you might as well leave now since this talk may take a while," Wendy stuttered, as she shifted uncomfortably under the taller girl who had no intention of releasing her tight hug on her.
 
"Alright. See you then." Irene's voice replies.
 
Wendy can hear her footsteps sound smaller and quieter in the distance.
 
Why is this girl so clingy with her? It's like an Irene 2.0.
 
Her breath hitches as the girl continues to glue onto her. And of course, Wendy can't ignore the fact that the girl's hand was innocently lying on top of her crotch.
 
The lower eyelid of Wendy's twitches as the hand suddenly presses down.
 
First the and now this.
 
What the .