I saw him....

Living with "The Romeos"

 

 

 

“Aish!” I slammed the door loudly. The hyungs suddenly turned their looks to me.

 

 

“Wae? What happened?” They asked me as they walk towards to me. Then Key hyung noticed me. He let out a chuckle and asked sarcastically.

 

“Did you just have a bath of coffee? “ He laughed at me. Aish. I just rolled my eyes and went to change my clothes.

 

“I just came across with someone who’s very annoying. She even shouted at me!” I yelled while changing my clothes. They laughed at me and I just ignored them.

 

“So, what’s new?” I asked them looking at Taemin.

 

“They said he’ll be out maybe tomorrow morning.” I was relieved when I heard this from Jonghyun hyung.  I thought he’ll be staying for a long time in here. If that happened, we’ll tend to leave Taemin alone here.

 

“It’s already 8 am. We have to go now.” Jonghyun and Onew hyung stood up and bid goodbye to us. As I remember, they said they’ll be guesting in a variety show today.  We really have many schedules. How I wish we could go on a vacation soon.

 

“Minho hyung, where are Jonghyun and Onew hyung?” Taemin is already awake. Just in time where Key hyung already finished preparing food.

 

“They went out for a schedule.”  I said as I got to eat an apple. Taemin nodded and sighed. I feel sorry for him. He wanted to see us all together while he’s sick. I wish he can go out now…

 

 

“KAMSAHAMNIDA! Thank you for all your support!” Onew hyung and I bowed down in front of them.  They also bowed to us and greeted us.

 

Both of us got out of the building and were blocked by fans.

 

OPPA!!!! KYAA!!~” They all shouted and greeted. I saw these banners and posters that had my name on it, also for Onew hyung.  We had a hard time riding the car because we were blocked.

 

“To the hospital!”Onew hyung sighed as I lay back on the seat tiredly.

 

“Hyung, manager hyung said we’ll be moving out in our dorm.” I said while I’m still reading what is written in my cell phone.

 

“Mwo? Waeyo?” He asked me and threw an inquisitive look.

 

“Mollayo… Maybe they asked him to.” I replied to him. I looked through the windows and saw how many fangirls we have. I waved and they went shouting around.

 

“Being friendly or fan service?” Onew hyung sarcastically said making me to look at him.

 

“Tss. Haters gone hate.” I smirked and lay back.

 

~In the hospital~

 

We quickly got off the car and saw how fans are waiting in the front door.

 

“Uh-oh…” I bit my lower lip and suggest that we should just get inside through the emergency exit. I know it’s an EXIT but what can we do? We can’t let those fans make some noise in the hospital.

 

We ride the elevator and when the door is about to close, we’re very surprised by this girl.

 

“WAAIIIT!!”She shouted and blocked the elevator’s door.

 

She was panting and rested for a second in front of the elevator without her knowing that we’re staring at her. And when the door is about to close once again, she quickly stepped inside and exhaled heavily.

 

“Aigoo…” She seems very tired about catching the elevator and blocking its door. She’s a childish one.

 

 

“Aigoo…”

 

This is killing me. I have to buy this thing immediately for my harabeoji. Thank goodness I catch this elevator or else I’m a dead meat by now.

 

I wiped my sweat and saw these two persons staring at me like I’m a criminal or what. OH! D..did I just make a scene?

 

*blushes*

 

Eottokhae? This is embarrassing! That running, blocking, panting, and stepping in… Aigoo. Maybe they think I’m being crazy here. Aish.  What should I say?

 

Ah… I don’t care. Do I know them? Do they know me too? Nothing to worry.

 

*smiles*

 

Then I saw this short guy staring and was giggling at me. Just how dare he laugh at me? He removed his scarf and what I saw is…

 

OMO.

 

Handsome…

 

I feel like my cheeks are burning. My eyes are attached to him. I can’t stop staring at him. My heart skips a beat and I feel like falling down to my knees because of him. He then smiled at me like an angel has fall down to Earth just to get me. Aigoo. I’m love struck. This overwhelming, passionate, warm, loving feeling…

 

Love at first sight?

 

Aish, Shinyoung! Why did you fall for someone you didn’t know?!

 

“Uhmmm… You alright?” He asked me lightly.

 

“Y..y…yeah!” Gosh! I’m stuttering! I feel like I’m going to heaven soon. Harabeoji, annyeong. LOL

 

He smiled at me and then the elevator’s door opened. I don’t want them to get off the elevator yet. Aigoo. They stepped out of the elevator and then it closed.

 

Then I saw this piece of cloth on the floor. I think it’s a handkerchief.  And I think it’s from….. him.

 

*jumps around*

 

I feel like taking this and won’t give it back. It smells good too. I just can’t wait to see him again.

 

I wish. 

 

Mianhe. For the long lost chapter. :(